Black Lives Matter cashes in with $100 million from liberal foundations

GEORGE (((SOROS))) RAISED $100,000,000 FOR BLM

>For all its talk of being a street uprising, Black Lives Matter is increasingly awash in cash, raking in pledges of more than $100 million from liberal foundations and others eager to contribute to what has become the grant-making cause du jour.

>That funding comes in addition to more than $33 million in grants to the Black Lives Matter movement from top Democratic Party donor George Soros through his Open Society Foundations, as well as grant-making from the Center for American Progress.

>“The BLMF provides grants, movement building resources, and technical assistance to organizations working advance the leadership and vision of young, Black, queer, feminists and immigrant leaders who are shaping and leading a national conversation about criminalization, policing and race in America,” said the Borealis announcement.

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n2RZLbkBfDc
youtu.be/MCNHaLziBQw?t=42
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump for jews

youtu.be/n2RZLbkBfDc

mfw some niggers steal it

Dank u George man u da best we be blowin dat sick ca$h on aw crew down here nigga.

#blackblowoutsmattaniggas

cool now they can shut the fuck up about reparations even though theyve already been paid about 900 times over throughout the years

This is why it is important to focus on Central Banking and Control Of Money.

BLM's Jewish masters have most of this control and use it to prop up their nigger shock troops and other degenerate agendas.

The root of their power is their control of money.

This hate group will be around forever now, and Deez niggas going to stay uppity

>give nigs money
>nigs spend money
>liberals get to keep money after all

Hitler was right... again
youtu.be/MCNHaLziBQw?t=42

In March 1955, a young black woman refused to give up her seat on a crowded bus, and was arrested. Because she was fifteen and pregnant, the civil rights movement largely ignored her. Nine months later, Rosa Parks did the same thing, and ignited the Montgomery Bus Boycott. That young woman's name was Claudette Colvin.

BLM isn't about black lives, or they'd be hyping up actual cases of inequality (which exist). Instead they hype up Trayvon Martin, Michael, Brown, and other stupid dindus.

BLM is about energizing the black vote for Democrats.

Hitler loved blacks you stupid cunt

Where does it exist today?
I want to live off taxpayer dollars too user, where's my gibsmedats?

Tamir Rice, Eric Garner, etc.

Hol up we got money
He's weaponizing them for a race wat

war*

Tamir Rice had an airsoft weapon that illegally had the orange tip removed to look like a real weapon.

That's a lot of Wine Coolers

they'll waste it on guns, drugs, and weaves

The more I'm on the sight, the more I listen to hitlers speeches, I can see why hitler did what he did. His country, his people, we're being raped by the system. A political outsider came, saw, and conquered those faggots. I pray that trump does the same.

Tamir Rice
Mike Brown
Eric Garner
Jar Jar Clark
Alton Sterling

All fucking criminals that got put down like they needed to

Fuck black lives matter

nigger lives dont matter

absolutely disgusting niggers

time to invest in Swisher Sweets, and Newports

Busted out laughing at work. Thanks user.

this would be a just outcome

As someone who plays airsoft every week, that's a really quick way to get shot

What do these people expect? That the cop will wait until they've been shot to return fire? They got a call of someone with a gun wandering around a park, they responded, he pointed a replica gun at them, they took him down.

If anything his parents should be charged with wrongful death for buying him a gun and allowing him to take it outside in public.

That was about the press shaping public opinion you fucking autist

What the fuck? Someone did it before Rosa Parks...fuck.

>we need mo money 4 dem progroms
>gets more money
>still doesn't shut the fuck up

BLM's idea isn't inherently bad. Their leaders just suck and need to control their splinter groups and try to make actual change. MLK is someone they should try to emulate.

Out of curiosity, I just googled ((( ))). Results are interesting