Doesn't release his tax returns

>doesn't release his tax returns
>kicks babies and mothers out of rallies
>wants others to assassinate his opponents
>KKK endorsed him
>Scam artist
>Draft dodger
>"Traditional marriage is good" "Nevermind the fact that I have multiple divorces"
>his supporters are violent towards peaceful protesters
>only world leaders who like him are dictators
>has relationship with Putin
>"Please Russia, hack my opponent"
>"Why can't we use nukes?"
>"hurrr global warming is a conspiracy theory. Why is it so warm suddenly?"
>failed businessman
>leeched off from his parents
>racist, sexist, islamophobic bigot
And you still think Hillary doesn't deserve to win? She's so much better.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"doesn't release his tax returns"/
strawpoll.me/11020284/
dailypatriot.net/2016/08/18/msnbc-how-did-clinton-not-commit-perjury/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And yet people call us shill when we say we hate Trump. This guy is a total ass

You going to make this exact same thread everyday? With the same picture? And get the same responded blowing you out?

so...are you going to refute my points or not?

Why would I? What you said is the truth, I agree 100%.

My Hero

DRUMPF IS LITERALLY FINISHED

STORM WEENIES ON SUICIDE WATCH

HAHA PACK IT IN DRUMPFLETS

MAYBE PEOPLE WILL VOTE FOR THE REPUBLISHIT PARTY TO CUT TAXES ON THE RICH IN 2020 (THEY WON'T THOUGH HAHA)

I could care less about tax returns when HRC has refused to release behind closed door speeches to wall street.

Fuck off you cancerous traitor.

You or ur fellow CTRers made this exact post the other day. Most of the points are wrong too.

wtf I hate Trump now

You and the rest of CTR can probably use this

CTR

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"doesn't release his tax returns"/

Even if all of those were true and good arguments, the fact that he is the only thing atanding in the way of
>Mass immigration
>Illegals gaining citizenship
>Islam
>Globalism
>Pointless wars
>China
>Cold war 2.0
>Degredation of white civilization

Even if he was only against mass immigration and illegal immigrants, I would still vote for him, because the browning of western civilization will be our downfall.
Also, improve your bait. This barely triggered me.

i don't release mine either bitch
literally not what happened
literally not what happened
>KKK endorsed him
KKK endorses the democratic party as well (and also formed from democrats)
>Scam artist
alright
>Draft dodger
Just like your grandpa
>"Traditional marriage is good" "Nevermind the fact that I have multiple divorces"
Just because he has divorces doent mean its not a traditional marriage.
this literally works both ways, hillary/bernie supports have been shown to act a lot more violently.
Yea the people that want to go to war with us, oh no he might fix relation problems.
see above
Thats actually a good fucking question, if were not going to use them we dont need them.

Negates the whole deterrence thing we've got going on.
>failed businessman
highly debatable
just like you did
again, highly debatable

at least he wasn't "trying to secure the taco vote" like hillary was
>islamophobic
literally zero problem with this considering what their extremists are currently doing

litearlly nothing here is an argument that can't be disproven with facts.

>make extraordinary claims without evidence
>shift burden of proof on those who question your bullshit

You don't know how arguments work, do you?

Congratulations, you fell for a Red Herring. Tax returns are in no way indicative of wealth for someone like Trump (or Clinton for that matter). Yes, he pays taxes. No, he doesn't cheat. It would be near-impossible to do so, considering the number of times he's been audited in the past 3 decades.

Crying babies ruin the event for everyone else. The mother took to social media after the faux-controversy and explained that she wasn't offended, and was already on her way out before he said that. She also acknowledged it as a joke.

>wants others to assassinate his opponents.

Completely untrue. You took the most extreme interpretation of a vague statement and are now passing it off as fact. Kill yourself.

>KKK endorsed him.

Trump has no control of who endorses him. Hillary Clinton was friends with Klansman Robert Byrd. You can't choose your supporters, you can choose your associates, friends and mentors (Byrd was all three to Hillary).

>Scam Artist

Baseless claim.

>Draft dodger

Who can blame him? It wasn't a justified war.

>"Traditional marriage is good..."

Trump is actually more pro-LGBTQ than Hillary Clinton ever has been in her life. It's something I don't particularly care for about him, but let's not pretend that he follows traditional GOP talking points on the subject.

>his supporters are violent towards peaceful protestors

San Jose.

>Only world leaders who like him are dictators.

Probably because these dictators understand that under a Clinton administration, they're on the chopping block. I'd rather not get involved in another war to "spread democracy." Dictators also aren't inherently horrible. Assad, for all of his faults, is preferable to FSA terrorists.

>has relationship with Putin.

He doesn't actually have a relationship with Putin. Trump has said nice things about Putin, and Putin has done the same for Trump. That's a good thing. We have no reason to be at Russia's throat.

>"Please Russia, hack my opponent."

It was a joke. Furthermore, if you look at the sentence structure of Trump's statement, that's not what he said at all. He asks that Russia hand the e-mails over, after the assumption is floated that they have DNC/HRC info already.

>Why can't we use nukes

This was an unsubstantiated hit piece that has been thoroughly debunked by people who attended said meeting.

>hurr global warming is a conspiracy theory...

Even if you put stock into Global Warming, HRC's policies do nothing to properly combat it.

>failed businessman

By the metric you're using to make this assessment, EVERY businessman would be a failed one.

Paid them back after taking a loan.

>racist, sexist, Islamophobic bigot.

Buzzwords. Illegal immigrant isn't a race. Trump employed women in construction far before it was the norm. Islamophobia is a fake term, synonymous with "pattern recognition." Bigot is a word used exclusively by low-T fags.

Next time some liberal spews shit at you, debunk it yourself Finland. Don't shitpost and hope someone does it for you.

>Under an audit and lawyers suggest against it
>The mother wasn't kicked out, she left of her own accord and laughs at that
>KKK leader supported Hillary
>He's nothing compared to Hilary's scams/name 1
>pro LGBT decades before Hillary did in 2013
>Your a Fucking White Male
>Hilary's to donators are leaders of countries that Lynch gay's and beat women
>Realising info that proves guilt is called evidence
>The point of a nuclear deterrent is the possibility it could be used
>96%Name one policy that is any of the three

I'll take the bait.
>Yes, he should release his tax returns, ya got a point there
>babies and mothers... plural? He asked a mother if she could leave with her crying baby because it disturbed his speech. The media blew up over it. The mother supposedly said afterwards that she didn't get kicked out as all.
>He implied something, what you make of it is up to you. If Hillary Clinton does decide to move against the 2nd amendment in such a way that it's basically gone, then people have the right to do something about it. Assassination is among those things, but not the only thing.
>Endorsed, past tense. The KKK now apparently endorses Hillary. You could see this as some sort of trick where the KKK uses their negative reputation against Hillary. But in the end, an endorsement does not mean that Trump works with the KKK. The anti-gay father of the Orlando shooter endorses Hillary, so what?
>Argument without meaning can be disregarded without argument
>Draft dodger is a loose term, people seem to believe that every president should make grand sacrifices, I'm probably one of the few people who think that grand sacrifices are beyond presidency. He had a medical reason to avoid he draft, not a very serious medical condition, but it's something
>Can't have multiple traditional marriages? Also, do what he sais, not what he does? You can still become religious even though you've hated religion your entire life, why can't Trump believe in traditional marriage the same way?
>peaceful protesters, yeah right. Trump has also said to his supporters not to attack the opposition during his rallies. I'd assume BLM causes more chaos than Trump supporters
>Geert Wilders, soon to be dutch leader endorses Trump, and he isn't a dictator.
>What about it?
To be continued (word limit)

damn guess ill vote for the psychopathic narcissistic lying murderer with parkinsons who cant tackle 3 stairs, has seizures and wears a piss bag on her leg.

continued

>He said it was sarcasm, but he probably had to say that to calm down the media, I was kinda disappointed because of that. Anyway, the media assumed that wikileaks got their e-mails from russian hackers, so why is it a bad thing for Trump to hope that they also have the other 30k e-mails Hillary deleted? It'd most likely only help his campaign. And it also didn't help Hillary that she called it was called a matter of national security, if those 30k lost e-mails didn't contain anything secrets, why would it be a matter of national security? :^)
>This is one of these quotes I just like so much, I see these kinds of quotes appear both on Trump's side and Hillary's side. I like them because their sources are always complete, utter bullshit. It's always some unnamed source heard Trump/Hillary say something bad. Same with those quote, Trump supposedly had a conversation with an unnamed source, supposedly even a couple of months ago, but it only came out now for some (((reason))).
>Fair point, I do think this was one of Trump's lesser quotes, but as far as I know, he only said it at the start of his campaign, along with him wanting to delete the internet if I recall correctly... so I'm not too worried about it.
>You're a failed shitposter
>Citation? His father gave him a loan, which he paid back with interest, I don't see that as leeching.
>Racist? Sexist... just because he expressed his hurtful thoughts about one or more women doesn't mean he hates all women. Might as well call me sexist because I have no respect for Merkel.
>Islamophobic, fair enough... The meaning of this word would literally be "afraid of Islam", this description MIGHT apply to Trump, because he does keep himself busy with islamic terrorism. And at last, bigot... I'll just ask you to give me your definition of it and explain how it applies to Trump.

Conclusion, about 2 points that were somewhat true, but still don't matter. You failed at shitposting.

Now, OP, go back to your cuckshed and stay there.
Or reply to any of the people who've provided counter arguments. If you have the spine for it of course...

My ID thought
>EatMKe
>Eat Me
Come at me (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

strawpoll.me/11020284/

strawpoll.me/11020284/

>damn guess ill vote for the psychopathic narcissistic lying murderer with parkinsons who cant tackle 3 stairs, has seizures and wears a piss bag on her leg.

i like this meme. except it's not a meme at all and very real

>Netherlands isn't even an option
kys, that poll is rigged!

Why weren't you taken behind the sauna and shot in the back of the fucking head when you were a kid?

We decided on not puting simple european flags in it. Aka 3 colored lines.

>CTR (shitposter trying to get free (you)) can't even tell when someone is agreeing with them

What if simplicity appeals to people more than britbong flags.

hill sharts in marts? well i guess #ImWithHer now

GTFO Lieing liars from CTR liarsville shitstan shittopia population YOU

Your walls are falling and even MSNBC is making clips of crooked clinton! dailypatriot.net/2016/08/18/msnbc-how-did-clinton-not-commit-perjury/

Anyway, I'm the OP. Check IDs if you don't believe me. Most anti-Trump polls are pro-Trump. I'm just shitposting because why the fuck not. I'm hoping Trump wins because if he doesn't, we're fucked. I realize Trump has had his scandals but so does Hillary. Her scandals are worse than Trump's. Vote MAGA!

>I'm just shitposting because why not
Pretending to be a retard still makes you retard.

Ya ain't gonna get rid of me that fast.

It doesn't matter if I get rid of some Netherlands retard or not. Nice get anyway, I'm not going to post this thread anymore. I promise.

How is Hillary better?
She's a she
-She's fat
-She's old
-She's a baby boomer
-She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

CTR BTFO

doesn't have to... will release as soon as audit is over.
crying babies interrupt. perfectly legit.
never happened. reminded people of their constitutional rights against tyranny.
>KKK endorsed him
it didn't. KKK endorses democrats.
>Scam artist
nope. $8000 for a seminar isn't a scam. priced relative to anticipated benefit... Harvard charging $240,000 for a gender studies degree is a scam.
>Draft dodger
legally excused like millions of others including Bill Clinton.
people don't always get along... have to get on with life...
nope. proven the violence was initiated by paid oposition agitators.
nope. globalist leaders don't like him.
he doesn't
he didn't. asked Russia to help recover Clinton's missing emails.
MAD only works if perception exist that a leader will be willing to use them.
global warming is a natural phenomena... we shouldn't be destroying our economy over theoretical climate models. Carbon credits IS a proven scam.
>failed businessman
running a $10 billion business.
was working every day of his life
not racist. respects women, willing to confront Islamist terrorism and call it for the evil that it is.

shut up you suicide slanted snownigger

>>doesn't give in to mainstream media pressure to release personal tax information
>>BLM wouldn't dare try and take his mic like they did Bernie Sanders
>>Opponents have assassinated four people within the last 2 months but he remains unscathed
>>Condemned the KKK even though it was a plot to discredit him
>>Businessman
>>Anti-war
>>Didn't stay married to a spouse for political reasons
>>his supporters are subjected to violence regularly from leftists and blamed for it
>>only world leaders who don't like him are globalist scum who are traitors to their own countries
>>reaching across to bury the hatchet since it's not the fucking Cold War anymore
>>Is not a security threat like Hillary who can easily be hacked
>>His sarcasm flies over heads
>>Statements on Chinese responsibility over global warming purposely misinterpreted by MSM
>>successful and determined businessman
>>from a good family
>>not an apologist
>And you still think Hillary deserves to win? He's so much better.

Trump will soften on immigration and illegals if he really intends to grow the economy by 4%. If he doesn't his proposed infrastructure and entitlement spending will push the national debt over the edge.

Meanwhile, Trump's "extreme vetting" and citizen informant proposals were undergraduate-tier BEFORE they were proven insolvent with the PATRIOT Act. Not to mention, his to the victor go the spoils and torture ""just"" war policies will undermine our Constitution, alliances, and anti-terror efforts.

Trump's China policy would be to wage a pointless trade/cold war with a country (that unlike Russia) could actually inflict pain on the US. The first victims of which would be his type 2 diabetic, low class, Walmart shopper base.

Trump will either continue to lose or will be forced to turn on true believers like you. Face it, you're unemployable, untouchable, too old and stupid to change, and at war with the future.

>Lies
>Lies
>Lies
>Voting for Hillary

Not a surprise

haha Trump is a clown! Well memed my friend!

This is bait is so funny I actually laughed irl. Here is your 12 cents shill. You deserve it.

His lawyer wont let him, for obvious reasons
Citation needed
Citation needed
>KKK endorsed him
Citation needed
>Scam artist
The best businessmen are. What, did you think people just give their shit away for free?
>Draft dodger
He was in military school at the time, and got a medical deferrment. Unlike Bill Clinton, who dodged the draft
With very successful children and none of his exes say anything bad about him
Citation needed
Citation needed
Can you even explain why this is bad?
He had the files before he said that, everyone knew
Nukes are always on the table. You dont keep weapons unless you plan on using them, or at least appear to be
It is literally summer time
>failed businessman
500+ businessness
His dad left him an inheretance that he didnt give him until he died...in 1999
Citation needed

>Being this much of a whore for (((you's)))

HOLA CTR

He has no problem with immigration. It's the open borders policies that is the problem. Need policies that ensure compatibility with US values, security, and economic needs.
Trump will not impose torture or unconstitutional measures. He doesn't make laws, congress does. But he can do is initiate a conversation on closing the asymmetric warfare loopholes in the Geneva convention. The Geneva convention was based on assumption of common civility and western values. Islamist societies do not share those values. The protections required by the Geneva conventions, being applied only to us, puts us at an extreme disadvantage... need to work with international community to expand protocols to address asymmetrical warfare, state sponsored terrorism, and flexibility in confronting civilian embedded militancy.
China is getting away with shit because no one is calling them out on it. they will play ball if confronted.
Yes, I am in war with the future. What kind of future do you want? one based on American exceptionalism, with prosperity, liberty and justice for all, or one based on delusional border-less fantasies? We've seen the globalist's vision playing out in the world, and it's just a huge failure.

Cool. Looking forward to this being posted again tomorrow...
sage

>people who are for trump are americans

>non americas shitpost the same stuff

Trumps gonna win and you CTR cucks are gonna be on suicide watch