pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1471487686066.webm
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-18/biggest-hack-yet-why-leak-clinton-foundation-documents-may-be-imminent
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/766291375394398208
blog.dilbert.com/post/149130036921/trump-won-the-week-persuasion-wise
foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/08/18/ivanka-trump-buys-jewelry-company-donates-her-money-to-hillary-clintons-campaign.html
instagram.com/p/BJLlOqahXtc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ghost for national treasurer.

I fucking hate (((Facebook))). Apparently, it's trending with that guy saying, "says who?" about Trump losing, yet they didn't even have it trending about the fucking riots. I hate the liberal media.

watched the documentary Weiner last night. in it you get to see huma actually speak. i cared less about seeing the whole weiner scandal unfold and more about who huma is as a person. like what motivates her. like what she stands for.

what i got was nothing. huma seems totally empty inside. i watched her stand beside her husband on the phone as he tried to spin the SECOND revelation of his dick pic escapades and she was emotionless. more concerned that weiner would lose the mayoral election than her husband being engaged in this online fantasy world with countless women online. they have a kid together, so that's proof that they fucked at least once but i've got a feeling that she only fucks out of necessity to produce offspring to appear more human. and that's exactly what huma is, one letter shy of human.

awoo
where da shills at?

Culture of Hate is best culture

Awoo?

MOVEMENT!

Hic~

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1471487686066.webm

Still on the beach private.

Sieg Heil Herr Ghostler!!!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Stein)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>That journalist is a goddamn moron.

>Tries to set up interview with Weev
>When I asked if I could fly out and interview him, he agreed, though he warned that he “might not be coming ashore for a while, but we can probably pass close enough to land to have you meet us somewhere in the Adriatic or Ionian.” His email signature: “Eternally your servant in the escalation of entropy and eschaton.”

>What did he think he was going to row out there on a rowboat and interview weev?
>He was telling him to fuck off.
>When Steiny-boy didn't catch the hint he tacked on the ludicrous interview fee of two bit-coins per hour.

>and he STILL didn't catch on.

>bill clinton

kek

YOU DONT GET TO BRING FRIENDS

who is ghost? not the radio faggot?

>culture of hate
Hey that's Sup Forums
Wait no it isn't, we're a board of peace you fucking queers

CTR IS BROKE
>CTR IS BROKE
Hillary gonna poop her pants on TV
>Hillary gonna poop her pants on TV
CTR IS BROKE
>CTR IS BROKE
CTR IS BROKE
>CTR IS BROKE
CTR IS BROKE
>CTR IS BROKE
CTR IS BROKE
>CTR IS BROKE
CTR IS BROKE
>CTR IS BROKE
CTR IS BROKE
>CTR IS BROKE
CTR IS BROKE
>CTR IS BROKE
CTR IS BROKE
>CTR IS BROKE

>DR. CARSON, I'M MR. BREXIT

Fuck off you dirty troll :^)

The Biggest Hack Yet: Why A Leak Of Clinton Foundation Documents Is Imminent
>zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-18/biggest-hack-yet-why-leak-clinton-foundation-documents-may-be-imminent

It's coming. Do you feel it?

The same, at this point memes have become reality. Milo will probably be the speaker of the house if we keep this shit up.

AWOOOOOVEMENT~

BTFO

>(((stein)))
It just doesn't stop.

if trump gets 26% of blacks the race is over

is weev living on a boat or some shit? also, i thought weev had a lawsuit against the government for false imprisonment for like 25M in btc. did he get any money?

>yfw the jew gets jewed

well, much as I hate (((milo))) he's ceratingly better than at least half the republicucks

>what is duel citizenship?

probably. no idea. I just think it's funny the stupid dense jew didn't catch on.

It's more a culture of autism tbqh.

AYO HOL UP
HOL UP

SO U BE SAYIN

WE WUZ ON THE FRONT PAGE OF TIMEZ

DO NOT LET THEM DIVIDE US

This anime lady has some fine breasts.

Ive got terrible hangover from last night

give me them (yous) and >(awoos)

to make me feel better

>Tokyo
>not seeing Donald Trump
Man, how the hell did he manage that? He's fucking EVERYWHERE in Japan.

!!! EMERGENCY !!!
CALLING ALL MEMETIC SOLDIERS

money dried up so they all fucked off

nah, it's a flying aircraft carrier made of toothpicks and raspberry jam

the article literally says "sociopaths with Asperger's"

I was laughing my fucking ass off pham, what is happening to the world AHAHHA

Somebody painted that poor white person black

AWOO

NEW DILBERT MAN BLOG POST

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/766291375394398208

blog.dilbert.com/post/149130036921/trump-won-the-week-persuasion-wise

WERE WINNING LADS

Are you a citizen? If so, then you can, faggot.

If memes keep up, he's going to be the first Commissar.

I'm disappointed in our society. We've had SO MANY LEAKS this year exposing Hillary and she's still going strong.

Something is fundamentally broken with our society. I'm convinced that if a leak had PROOF that Hillary ordered the assassination of each and every single of one of those 60+ who mysteriously and conveniently died NOBODY WOULD CARE OR EVEN KNOW. They have Call of Duty to go back to, afterall. Who gives a fuck about politics? WEED LMAO FUCK TRUMP ORANGE SMALL HANDS LOLOLOL

nobody cares. not a single one.

fuck this gay earth.

Here's a (You), just for you.

No booze, no cigs, no drugs

CTR has been redeployed to try to do damage control with nogs after the God Emperor's epic law & order speech

Well, inability to relate to people and obsessiveness are traits found in both.
#NotAllAutists

I know she does

>one little clot

It's a good thing 90% of these brain-dead morons won't bother voting.

I drank cause I hurt my shoulder real bad and have no pain meds

NO DRUGS NO ALCOHOL

She went from an 8 point lead (and others said 20) to a 0.6% lead within the last week. This is factoring in the over sampling. Shes hurting really bad and Trump has been on the right message.

Just wait until the debates.

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

i smell a fellow boozebag

cheers m8

kek

If you would stopped jerking off to anime you're shoulder would not be hurt.

Where the fuck is CTR?

Wait until the debates. You think it's exciting now, debates is always the start of the real fight.

I know. I hate it when they all leave like this, means they're planning something.

kek

Fuck yes, I did it

tru

but I hurt my shoulder when fixing my car

Tell me about it.

Was on Kikebook this morning and one of the top trending stories is how Ivanka bought jewelry from Lady Grey.

When they found out that Ivanka bought from them the CEO wrote a letter to her thanking her for the purchase but since Ivanka supported her father and his views are different from the CEO of Lady Grey, they donated the money she spent to the Clintons. Really fucking disgusting that sites are saying they "Owned her" or "Mic Drop" and people are saying "serves her right" it's fucking disgusting.

Meanwhile Hillary Trends for a day or a few hours and is instantly replaced with something else....Kikebook is no better then CNN

Article is here:

foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/08/18/ivanka-trump-buys-jewelry-company-donates-her-money-to-hillary-clintons-campaign.html

Is this even legal?

This is what they shared on Instagram:

instagram.com/p/BJLlOqahXtc/

They're low on cash now, not to mention the polls show that Shillary is failing badly, the polls where she is winning by a "yuge" margin are oversampled with Democrats by 11 - 13% and the best she can manage is +6%

Here's an internet

no matter what shillary tries, the internet love machine will prevail

and then we need to get the internet away from the UN's islamic hands

Mama Hillary is out fund raising for them.

Anybody else get depressed by the mainstream media? All it is are vicious attacks on Trump and I think they'll sway this election for him to lose..

>godzilla revealed

Don't think I've even seen the Finnposter today.

I went to a private HS in the city, the band/choir/theater retards are all dumb liberals and all of the upper middle class kids were all redpilled because of how the basketball Americans acted in class.

Its hilarious, like these are yuppy kids who drive Fiat 500's and Audi's and they're actually getting mad at uppity niggers.

It looks like they're occupied with damage control on Wikipedia, too:

Das roite nigga, das rite

CtR ran out of funding.

DESU, haven't really touched the stuff more than once or twice a year for the past ten or fifteen years.

I ain't got anything against it, but I was in a place for a long time where the only people to drink with were fucking drunk all the time.

(A reservation in Montana, drunk indians.)

That guy is always from "Tampere" if you have the flags addon installed.

Reminder that HTTPS was literally invented to keep the Internet out of the hands of companies and governments and led to the rise of e-commerce.

Internet always finds a way.

I have a license to Awoo.

Kek Hillary really wants to take a break this weekend who knows when CTR funding will resume, assuming they dont quite due to rumors CTRs activity is illegal for a nonprofit

>Don't think I've even seen the Finnposter today.
Which one?

There's the cool one that still shills but is hilarious, then there's the crappy one who just argues nonsensically.

The latter was here last night.

Will Bernouts realize revenge is their only option?

>tfw news still wont report Bernie left the democrat party late July.

Did you ever hear about the news anchor who was flabbergasted when Nixon won in 1968? Or how everyone predicted Truman wouldn't get re-elected? In 1969 a news anchor basically said "I don't know how he won, nobody I knew voted for him." (Nixon) The media exists in their own bubble and their influence is sometimes overestimated. There can and have been elections where the media predicts a certain outcome and they turn out to be dead wrong. I have a hunch we're witnessing the same thing now.

I get you point, but keep in mind that the (((media))) is Hillary's shield, so breaking thru that to get the truth and the weight of what the leaks contain is very difficult. Remember also, that the FBI is now working with the NY State's attorney on CF case on RICO.

This is directly tied to that - the mention of this hacking may in fact be a dog whistle to signal that they HAVE the evidence and the Clintons should be sweating now.

It's a judo move, along with Trump's judo moves: constantly use their energy against them, push them off balance because when you're off balance, you can't strike back.

>the culture of hate

what they mean when they say 'culture of hate' is that it's not a culture of unquestioning acceptance. i know Sup Forums explicitly says otherwise sometimes but Sup Forums is overwhelmingly in favor of a meritocracy. no more affirmative action for niggers. no more nepotism for the jews. no more treating women like they're helpless and oppressed in the most liberal culture in history. no more embracing sandniggers when they hate you and your culture. no more blaming your own culture when you are the victim of violence. all i've seen on Sup Forums are realists.

i've been camping out here for maybe 5+ years. pretty much every time you see a person claiming to be a nigger come on here and say they're doing their best they get almost unanimous support. to write off Sup Forums as a place of indiscriminate hate is a lie.

Good all they do is fucking Troll and act like cucks anyway

It's common knowledge that we're fucking boatloads more diverse than the libs who hate us. We've got niggers, chinks, crackers of all kinds, kikes, gays, fucking everybody.

They just have a bunch of white nu-male faggots.

>There's the cool one that still shills but is hilarious
I'm half-convinced at this point that Pirkanmaa is doing this intentionally to inoculate us against and discredit actual shilling attempts.

GENTLEMEN

THE TIDE IS TURNING

THE WINDS OF CHANGE ARE BLOWING

THE BITCH IS GOING DOWN

Finnposter's not a shill, he does it FOR FREE, and for the (you)s

He is.

>he thinks non citizens are prevented from voting on the U.S.

Those examples are all well before the pervasiveness of information & media. They still stay in their own little bubbles, but don't kid yourself and think there isn't way more information to gather now.

That's how important the polls are to the shills and Clinton Campaign.

That's why they shut down longroom. We literally could have pointed at that and all they could have argued was "much skew".

We need that back yesterday.