Brit/pol/ - England's brave Michael Conlan was robbed edition

>thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=w7RSUYjOSdM

>Anjem Choudray guilty
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3732890/Anjem-Choudary-GUILTY-inciting-support-ISIS.html

>Britain No2, China BTFO
bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/rio-2016/medals/countries

>Owen Smith softer on terrorism than Comrade Jez
order-order.com/2016/08/17/tories-smith-isis-comments-show-hes-unfit-lead/

>Britain could get special status after Brexit, Germans admit
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/17/britain-could-get-special-status-after-brexit-german-minister-admits/

>Unemployment falls despite surge in EU migrants
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/08/17/uk-unemployment-dips-as-fewer-jobseekers-claimed-benefits-in-jul/

>900 out of 1,602 unaccompanied migrant children arrested for rape
express.co.uk/news/uk/695066/Police-arrest-900-Syrians-in-England-and-Wales-for-rape-death-threats-and-child-abuse

>50% of graduates who paid £9,000 a year are back living with their parents
rt.com/uk/356250-students-parents-tuition-report

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0hSC5IJIexc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
strawpoll.me/11020025
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for fuck off tripfags.

!!! EMERGENCY !!!
CALLING ALL MEMETIC SOLDIERS

vocaroo.com/i/s0hSC5IJIexc

Just wrote a little instrumental ode to Our Nige and the service he dedicated to his now great nation.

Here's a question for you all:

Do you PREDOMINANTLY feel:

English/Welsh/Scottish/Northern Irish
British
European.

I identify as British.

Based England's brave and strong Andy Murray destroys Conlan 10/10 times.

This is why I think Trump supporters have created themselves a cult of autists, surely I'm not the only one seeing this trend?

Kinda like Owen Smith desu.

Which tripfag - me or the 190cm lad

>vocaroo.com/i/s0hSC5IJIexc
Very nice, beautiful melody, needs more strings though

British, because I'm half-welsh and half-English.

I was born in Wales, and I live here and have done so most of my life, but I like to identify as English.

All tripfags, but namefags are fine

>tfw live in little village in countryside
>noone my age
>impossible to meet people my age

>British
I feel British because I'm like half an half genetically and I like in Monmouthshire which was English clay a decade before I was born

This triggers the clover.

>Englishman claiming muzza as their own

THAT FUCKING FAGGOT IS A STUPID SCOT FOR FUCKS SAKE HE ONLY HELD THE UNION JACK FOR PUBLICITY HES A GUCK AND PLAYS MEME TENNIS I HOPE DELPOTRO RAPES HIM AT THE US OPEN THIS YEAR DAILY REMINDER THAT THE SERB WILL CONTINUE TO RAPE HIM ON COURT FOR YEARS TO SUM

British 1st
Northern Irish 2nd
Irish unionist the odd time

We don't care.

>Trump supporters have created themselves a cult of autists, surely I'm not the only one seeing this trend?

Nope. Hell, I think Trump himself has gone a bit mad; 'call me Mr. Brexit'? Strange.
I mean, they think that Trump, who has a -6 swing, can pull back like 'Brexit', despite Brexit having a -4 swing at the very most, which was probably an anomaly.

Anyway, Americans have always been in denial. That's why they like to keep talking shit about Britain, because they know they have it worse.

Are you the Owen Jones guy?

>Irish unionist the odd time
I hope you mean an Ireland unified under the United Kingdom?

Not true. In the last 12 polls, 9 had Remain Winning. Hell, the last poll before the vote had Remain winning by +10.

MORE THAN HALF THIS THREAD IS BLAIRITE

Obviously, I want Ireland to come home.

Don't know what you're on about lad sorry

>THAT FUCKING FAGGOT IS A STUPID SCOT
No? You must be getting him confused with someone else.

That's England's Strong and Brave Andy Murray

P U R G E
U
R
G
E

probably just ironic blairites m8

He got ENGLISHED by his bird

>What are anomalies?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum

Know how you feel lad. Same for me.

I have no brothers or sisters. Really stunted my emotional growth. Still does.

>ENGLISHED
ANGLO'D**

Proxy fag detected, get over it Argentine, we're just better than you.

Here guys, do you ever get a piss boner? I mean getting a boner when you really really need a piss. Is it just me?

Holy shit, Choudary is finally arrested? What's next the traitors at the BBC that coddled him for years?

This isn't april fools day brit style is it?

>Scotland will never declare its independence against a High Tory Government

>You be a soldier of Her Majesty sent to punish the treasonous Jocks in Brutal Guerrilla Urban Warfare

Last stage of triathalon chaps, brownlees and a frog up front

>Here guys, do you ever get a piss boner? I mean getting a boner when you really really need a piss. Is it just me?
Completely normal, every morning for me

Irish dad, English mum, born in Wales and grew up all over. It's easiest to just say British.

English first.
British second.
European never.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum

9/12 polls showing Remain winning isn't an anomaly.

The difference between Remain and Leave is comparable to Trump and Clinton. If Trump doesn't fuck up the debates and wins them, he'll win IMO.

LIKE WE WENT TO IRAQ IRONICALLY?

CORBYNOVEKS BTFO

Brownlees making a gap already from better runner frog

British
English Brit
English

KEK

I'm half Scottish half English but lived in England all my life. I identify myself as British first. We're all broskis deep down, we all know how shit it is. Except you, filthy Londoners.

I mean the +10 poll; that was an anomaly.

In the end the average swing was very close (between 1 or 2). Don't think it's the same for Trump.

>wanting to kill scots
They can still be saved

I'm fairly certain England meant Britain back then, hence why the yanks are adamant too confuse Britain with England.

>born in Wales
You're Welsh.

Let's not be stupid and American about this . . .you are Welsh, plain and simple.

Useless poll

strawpoll.me/11020025

I'm of polish ancestry but associate as British, I have nothing to do with the recent wave of emigration yet I get a bit of banter for it

how are you enjoying my snoopers charter, lads?

DON'T WORRY MATE

BLAIR WAS ALSO AMBIGUOUSLY SCOTTISH/ENGLISH

We need some British Nationalism tbqh

Fuck this Scottish, English, Welsh, Irish, nonsense

We are all brothers

But, what if wales doesn't exist? Wales used to be part of England, and England wasn't exactly a sovereign country after the 18th century.

There is a difference between parents and great-great-great-great-great-greatgrandparents pal.

>born in wales
>you're welsh
If his parents were both from Pakistan would he be Welsh?

WE NEED A GOOD WAR TO BUILD NATIONAL IDENTITY

WHATS NORWAY BEEN UPTO RECENTLY

How do you guys feel about Based Gavin Free?

Northern Irish in my heart, British in my soul.

Surprise gold looking likely.. Significant lead for the brothers who expected silver. Looking good for beating chyna

>Gavin Free?
Literally who

Lolbertarian get's his CP snatched and proceeds to shitpost about the Woman leading us into a new golden age

I have no problem with people who say they're British and English/Welsh/Scottish/NIrish. It's good for the banter. The problem is when you get to Scotland levels of salt because of a Mel Gibson movie.

The thing about Americans is that Americans know nothing about Germany, Ireland or Scotland, and they're a mongrel breed.

Londoner. In the old sense.
do not identify as British and will not acknowledge the word 'europea ' intact i won't even say it.

Yeah sure, I'm not that bothered tbqphwy

Can't fucking stand most expats desu, unless they yearn for the old country.

He seems alright.

Hate Trumptards; hate having to hear about two retards acting like two retards.

Who? Looks a bit like the slow mo guy, is he the slow mo guy?

a university degree has never been worth less (or cost more), and now women overtake men in applications
at precisely the time when markets are more powerful than governments, all women shortlists are introduced
when religion is pretty much a non entity in most people's lives, you get women bishops

women used to stay at home and do housework so men could go out and do things that "actually matter" but how is managing dying institutions any different?

framing this as "women doing well" is a trick because it invites speculation as to why men aren't doing as well and invites the obvious anti-feminist responses, which obscures the real point that these women are essentially being scammed

Of course you do, you're a Pole, even if just via ancestry. Suck it up lad, so we can get the fucking filthy not you Pole scum out of our country.

>tfw mel gibson did more damage to Britain than France ever could

But let's be realistic . .. . He was born in modern day Wales, therefore he is is Welsh.

He might not be ethnically Welsh but nonetheless he he is Welsh.

I have a question for you . . ..there are a couple of Kent fags here I think you are the guy from T - not TW ... am I correct?

Brownlee brothers doing us proud lads

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcone

>Bearded nu-male
>Paid to play video games

Into the bin it goes

After the Brexit referendum result I witnessed English people claiming European identity and vehemently denying their 'Britishness'.

I was more surprised these people existed than disgusted at their clear lack of nationalism

13 second lead :3

>. .. .

sobered up faggot?

I'm the one from TW.

Still time for them to choke, we need to keep our hopes down

Looking like gold/silver if Are lads keep it up though

English first.
British never.
European always.

morning lads

English only.
Never either of the others.

>I witnessed English people claiming European identity
String 'em up I say

>we need to keep our hopes down
True fucking Briton.

scot detected

t. uncucked scot

>I'm the one from TW.

Oh my bad . . .but you are the more prolific poster here - yes?

Shit, the Brownlee lads just overlapped some fag.

They've left eachother alone :(

getting a curry tonight lads but my friend is a cheap cunt and is making us all go to a shitbox (which is just as pricey) honestly want to reeeeeeeee. what do i do?

I think so. I don't think the Tonbridge lad has extra flags.

How come you guys don't "identify" as British? I quoted the word because you actually have no choice in the matter, if you're British then you're British no matter if you "identify" or not. Apologies for coming of as a twat here, not my intention.

Believe me I'm sick of it too, especially the alcoholism they bring with them

Is it still to early to dream of beating the us?

Fucking kek

I'm welsh/english

Yes, there is a guy from Tonbridge with extra flags.

Are you the anti-American one?

Explain that it costs the same as a good place? Get mates who aren't retarded?