What is the correct solution to the Crimean issue

Crimea has been under Russian control for nearly two and a half years now.
Which is one of numerous reasons why Russia has been subjected to sanctions by the west.
I personally belive Russia should be put on embargo and sanctions until they renegotiate or repay for the damage they have done onto Ukraine.

What do you guys think? Discuss below.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_sovereignty_referendum,_1991
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_referendum,_1994
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think you and your family should keep on choking on Somali semen you retarded Swedish faggot

What the fuck do you want you fucking Mountain nigger?
Contribute to the discussion you no-name country.

Didn't they vote to join Russia? Do you have a problem with democracy?

Ukraine should cut all supplies, water and electricity to that place.
Then, after a while, Ukraine must do some military maneuvers to deal with terrorists in Crimea green men style. If russians can provoke, so does Ukries.

I would say the correct solution is to let Russia have it, plus the breakaway republics in exchange for peace, a lifting of sanctions, and the return of East Prussia.

Isn't Krimea a nest of muslims and jews?
Russia is the only country who can purge this cursed piece of land, they can have it.

>Voting at gunpoint
The problem is that it was administrated by the Russian federation and it's armed forces and not the Ukrainian authorities.
Iam all for them becoming a part of Russia if Ukraine administrated the referendum.
A good recent example is BREXIT which was administrated by British governmental instutions and therefore it was a legit referendum.
If BREXIT were administrated by the EU we would have a very different result i can guarantee you and in my book it would be illegitmate regardless of result.

Muslims and Jews exist allthroughout the former Soviet republics.
Might aswell start cleaning Moscow from Muslims which would be a much wiser move.

This is just some modern Schleswig-Holstein Question shit.

Let us not think our modern age is somehow different than ages past, and repeat the mistakes made by our forefathers.

If Russia took it without opposition, then it is theirs to have. If you mean to keep someone from taking ground, it is your obligation to defend it with force rather than cry foul in an international court.

Crimea, just like Schleswig-Holstein, has changed hands many times throughout the centuries. It has changed hands through conflict, and many have caused conflict to change the hand that holds Crimea. When, in hypocrisy, we forego violence and still insist to press matters that can only be decided by violence, we choose war for our descendants.

Interesting point of view, Thank you for your contribution.
You are actually correct to a certain extent in my book, An undefended country is not a real country in my book.
But then again i belive that taking another Nations territory without its permission is an act which is untolerable.
And should have harsh consequences for the country doing so.

It's really easy to make compromise that will be fair and made both Holhols and Kacaps equally mad.
>Crimea becomes demilitarised zone except for Sevastopol
>Crimea becomes puppet republic under UN control, with special economic postition of Ukraine and Russia
>Black sea flet can use Sevastopol as a base but only 50-75% of today state of it
>Donbas is partitioned uti possidetis
>Border fence is bulid by both Ukraine and Russia

Find a flaw.

Greece takes it.

How about forget about it?

What's done is done

Russia is a veto member of the UNSC, they'll never agree to that shit.

But I do agree that it's a big FUCK YOU for both sides and would help to greatly with stabilising the region.

Could work if Russia accepted it, But i highly doubt they would because they went balls deep on this one.

There's no Crimean issue because Crimea is Russia.

I think sweeden is too far gone to leftists for their opinions or wants to matters. Your country is literally that cute white girl in a college class that everyone knows only fucks black guys, and is super liberal.

Spaniard angry because russia had the balls to do with crimea what they want to do with gibraltar

Contribute to thread with real arguments instead for shit banter.
Also if we were the cute white girl, You guys would be the ugly stinking brown guy who sells drugs to everyone, Rich but stupid because you get outplayed by the gook boys (Japan/China/South korea) And the Nato countries that dont even pay their fairshare and you guys still promise to protect them (LOL).

I'm waiting for your shithole of a country to call for re-election in Ukraine, Iraq and Afghanistan, because people were voting under American gunpoint there.

Gibraltar is a meme. Nobody cares about it here desu. It's a little shitty dot on the whole Andalusian shore.

I'm not even Spanish anyway

Ukraine are neo-fascist cucks victimised ironically by international liberal media against Russia. Russia did nothing wrong.

As far as iam concerned no American troops were present in Ukraine during the Maidan.
You can't compare your invasion with the internal revolution against Janukovich.

>3rd World By 2030

it's fine as it is and the sanctions are lame butthurt

Why is it wrong? Consent is a liberal shill, what matters is the truth. And the truth is that Crimeans are a majority of Russian speakers and belong to the Russian nation.

>Majority non-white by 2020
State your oppinion and why you belive in it instead or gtfo.

>As far as iam concerned no American troops were present in Ukraine during the Maidan.
American proxy was present, Western Ukrainians who murdered 10,000 civilians in Eastern Ukraine for siding with Russia.

>internal revolution
A likely story.

There are also these
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_sovereignty_referendum,_1991
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_referendum,_1994

G̶l̶o̶b̶a̶l̶ ̶w̶a̶r̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ Climate change will render this issue irrelevant. I say we wait.

>Consent is a liberal shill
Consent between nationstates and handling issues proffessionally is a highly conservative skill in my book. Libtards only shill about consensual sex and other retarded shit.
>And the truth is that Crimeans are a majority of Russian speakers and belong to the Russian nation.
I do agree on this part but it was mishandled.
I would not have a problem with this if it was for the Russian troops seizing governmental buildings and holding the referendum.

The solutions of Russian disagreement are:
>NATO intervention aka Afaganistan 2.0: NWOs boogaloo. Chances? Low at this point, if Hilldog win much higher, if Trump will stay at current level or would be high if American interest would be endangered. After 2018-20 slightly higher
>China intervention aka the Bear is and will be vassal of the Dragon and there is no saying "no" mr. Putin. Chances? Pretty high, but you never know what chinks are up to.
There won't be any "WWIII: nuclear holacaust edition" on this front tho. UK, Fracne and USA would btfo Russia.

One of this scenarios (or both of them simultaneously) will be outcome of this little war. Russia have no chances for better ending.

>American proxy was present
I don't deny American governmental institutions were funding and aiding coup makers but they did not use their armed forces which is the point iam trying to make.
> Western Ukrainians who murdered 10,000 civilians in Eastern Ukraine for siding with Russia.
It is war, war has casualties, If the separtists really cared about the killed civilians they would never even have taken up arms which obviously is completly orchestrated by Kreml.
And ministriy oboroniy Rossiyu.

Gotta agree with this. If Ukraine isn't willing to stand up to Russia for this, then they already gave Crimea away.

The harsh consequences would be open war, but that never happened.

>If the separtists really cared about the killed civilians they would never even have taken up arms which obviously is completely orchestrated by Kreml.
Raising arms against a cruel and unjust government that chooses to subject your ancestors to slander gives these people the right to raise up arms against usurpers whose job it is to protect them.
When you stop doing your job, you get fired, simple as that you fucking cucked retard.

give krim back to germany

>they did not use their armed forces which is the point iam trying to make
Do you understand what word "proxy" means? American agents is not a proxy, Ukrainian forces are.

>It is war, war has casualties
Crimea was one of the casualties. If you don't give a shit about 10,000 dead then why should I give a fuck about pseudo-country crying that we took back our land?

>which obviously is completly orchestrated by Kreml
Yet, you believe that pro-Western revolution was "internal". Kek.

I'm torn. Could just give it back to the Turks.

>ukraine

t. Russian Immigrant

What interest would Ukraine have in East Prussia, Davido-kun.

That would be on a level of not even Ukraine negotiating, but someone doing it for them.

On another though, yes, please gib Prussia.. I mean Mažoji Lietuva to Lithuania.

Crimea and parts of Ukraine are ethnically Russian, but Kaliningrad was German, and Russian/Belarus lands are Finnish, Polish, Japanese, etc etc. If Russia wants to give those back than they're entitled to the small amounts of Ukraine that are ethnically Russian.

shut up, Żmudź, gib Wilno

>Kaliningrad was German
Yeltsin tried to give it back to Germans, they refused.

Problem is the Ukranian authorities didn't want to let them vote

That's why Russian forces were employed, to make sure the Ukranians wouldn't stop the referendum.

A charge of the light brigade

The Russians were deployed to make sure that the area was secured and so that Russia above all could maintain control in the area.
If Russia didn't get involved, there would've been a brutal insurgency and conflict.

"revolution against Yanukovych" - you forgot 'CIA-sponsored'. Suddenly, territorial integrity is weighted higher than people's right of self-determination when it's in NATO/USA's favor (compare situation in Kosovo, Serbia). Remember that the new American-asslicking fascist junta was inserted after Viktor Yanukovych was overthrown by an illegal operation, Ukraine was essentially in anarchy. Do you think that this puppet government would ever allow such a referendum on Crimea? and whatever could your pussy Muslim-loving country do along with rest of Europe except parrotting American aggression in Ukraine? this is none of USA's business, and we should instead be happy that a historical mistake made by the moron Khrushchev personally was corrected and Crimea went home to Mother Russia. Sanctions on Russia would result in contrasanctions, which wouldn't have effects on USA, but would affect the EU. And you morons have enough problems with subjugating to Muslim invaders, you shouldn't really engage in a Cold War II with Russia.