Spider-Man #7 Lettered Preview

Why is Miles a scared pussy?

Declan Shelvey variant

So is this a dream sequence or the second "boy wonder is the last man standing and takes down the big bad" in 7 issues?

Chulk might git good if he kills this annoying cunt.

That's Banner not Chulk

tony is literally torn in half user

Aw it's okay Miles just use a few venom blasts.

>Doesn't win with a Venom Sting™ or a Venom Explosion™ 3 pages in
Ulysses is such a fucking cunt, he can't even mathematically guess properly.

but banner doesn't kill because super math and he is dead anyways, what is happening? i am not reading this shit event

It just has 4 issues you lazy cunt. Go read it.

It took me these 6 issues to realize I don't give a single fuck about Miles' books now that Ult-Parker's supporting characters got killed.

no thanks, i wont even give clicks to sites were i can read it for free, thats how shit this event his

meant to reply this faggot

>It's a Bendis tries to convince us that Hawkeye's actions were morally ambiguous issue.

Then why do you care what happens in it?

because marvel is killing the old heroes and replacing them with political correct versions of them and that gets me mad

What does that have to do with Civil War II though?

i dont know, that what i was asking why is banner killing people and where is the chinese hulk and wth is happening in this sales bait event

>wth is happening in this sales bait event
See:

Oh hi Bombshell

Actually, it's just Hulk, innit? They thought it was Banner, went to him, offed the poor bastard. And now Chulk will wreck their shit instead. It's not like they can be distinguished from one another. And Black Panther is about to give Chulk a reason to do so.

The hair gave it away as Banner.

But they already said that Ulliseus's vision took place a few states over, in NYC.

Their hair is different? It's really fuckin hard to tell, with different art styles and all.

>And now Chulk will wreck their shit instead
No? user, you seem to be misunderstanding what's going on in this scene. This is just Ulysses' vision of Hulk killing everyone from Miles' perspective. Also yes you can distinguish between the two. Chulk's hair and face look different.

Chulk has chink eyes and The Miz's hair. Hulk has shaggy hair and always looks like he's about to start foaming at the mouth.

Then these are really pointless five pages. Banner's dead, Miles is a Carol's bitch, nothing will change. I guess they are trying to show that Hawkeye and Carol's actions are understandable because they prevented this. But it's crap.

>Then these are really pointless five pages
Welcome to Bendis.

Maybe Miles is crying because not even the venom blast is strong enough.