>need safe place
>come to brazil favela i like u
>have pool
>u can come me not sexual cracker just sexual rights advocate
Favelas can be very comfy if you a Ukrainian qt

bump ukrainian qt womens i have a home for u

Alright fucking bitches you better come

> not directly being ukrainian qt at the slave market

They sell well for only 100 reais, monkey friend.

Why would Ukrainians move to a country with even less stability for refuge?

bitch you don't understand shit, if you move to a stable favela you'll have a good life
I see I'd rather buy marine le pencil but not available yet

Like, I was in Ukraine a couple of months ago, eating rabbit, sushi, and shopping in Odessa.

You should come visit. Kiev has some cool forests nearby where you can go jogging, the clubs are fantastic, and the women are exceptional here.

This is you OP, isn't it.

No, I'm the only black person in the picture here.

Are they easy?

hmm no thanks I don't want my mulatto ass raped by ukrainian nationalists

If you're American, maybe. You might want to start with enjoying the architecture and see what you can handle from there.

Looks like a bunch of argies to me

Even if Ukraine was burned by 10000 nukes it would still be a better place than Brazil

Fuck yes.

I went to Ukraine over the summer and Tinder was literally "swipe right on which ever girl you like and fuck within the next 30 minutes"

All I had to do was make it known that I was a foreigner and every head turned towards me. I spoke English to my Ukrainian friend on the Kiev metro and all the girls around me started staring at me. I get like maybe 1-2 matches on tinder a week here in Germany but in Ukraine I seriously matched with everyone I swiped right on. The first girl I met I ended up fucking the whole night.

What's tinder like for white foreigners in Brazil btw?

It is pretty easy for white foreigners to fuck our bitches.
The only problem is that you have a 9.7% chance of getting kidnapped but still a 91.3% success rate.
Not really a problem for the adventurous spirit.

>ukrainian

no such qt

Ukrainian women are pretty cute though

Abnormally so

>ukrainian

no such women

Oh I just realized it sums up to 101, well we are third world for a reason

Lol don't even think about it, you silly monkey. Our women are horrible gold diggers, you can have the best body and the nicest view from your favella condo, but if you don't have money they won't touch you. But lets say you are a wealthy pooindaloo they will suck your add for money. But the prettiest ones are very spoiled, if you're not making at least 10k don't try.

no problem if she comes she no leaves
consentiment not necessary

Yeah Odessa is decent but the best thing is seeing superbeautiful girls everywhere.