It's not too late to join the good side!

It's not too late to join the good side!
Trump is too dangerous to be elected!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oeYKFRV34kY
youtube.com/watch?v=cjDBZoOFnIQ
usa.gov/register-to-vote
youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
youtu.be/dPxv4Aff3IA
youtube.com/watch?v=EvZALwBRgWg
youtube.com/watch?v=2dCJ2ohcP2M
charitywatch.org/ratings-and-metrics/bill-hillary-chelsea-clinton-foundation/478
jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/Britains-iObserveri-issues-correction-Israel-did-not-use-chemical-weapons-In-Gaza-325529
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

and yet he supports israel, are you a fucking idiot?

thank you greatest ally I'll be sure to vote hillary and don't worry, I haven't forgotten the 6 millions

Fellow burgers if you haven't registered to vote yet. Register now
Not sure if you're registered?
Need to register?
usa.gov/register-to-vote

TRUMP 2016
Shills don't want us to vote. This makes us a dangerous demographic.

Realistic question: If we used a nuke on ISIS who would retaliate?

Is the reason Israel has all those nukes because it is so moral it would never use them? Please say yes so I can laugh.

The good side.

Literally comparing the most Satanic alliance of people and groups as "the good side".

Whew lad.

>joe

I think his objection to taking them off the table is along the lines "why have them if you don't threaten people with them?" He's very straightforward-- other politicians are used to doublethink and lying, they can build nukes and claim they'll never consider even looking wistfully at them with a straight face.

Trump is just stating a reality that politicians and other assorted idiots are uncomfortable with.

It's infuriating how ignorant people in this board are to the contributions of the clinton foundation. it's one of the most impactful charity organization in the history of humanity, yet you guys shamelessly try to shit on it.

If trump was a key member of an organization that did a fifth of what the clinton foundation did, you would all praise him, but just because you have been brainwashed by republican propaganda to hate Hillary clinton you are unjustifiably trying to dismiss it.

>Inb4 trumpfags say "but but only 5% of the money going into the foundation is actually donated!!
NO. the facts are that 88% of the money is going into charity programs and its been confirmed by charity inspectors. public charity works by sending workers into the field, to make impact, and the clinton foundation is an example of a public charity finally done right.

Quoted from their website:
"Because of our work, more than 31,000 American schools are providing kids with healthy food choices in an effort to eradicate childhood obesity; more than 105,000 farmers in Malawi, Rwanda, and Tanzania are benefiting from climate-smart agronomic training, higher yields, and increased market access; more than 33,500 tons of greenhouse gas emissions are being reduced annually across the United States; over 450,000 people have been impacted through market opportunities created by social enterprises in Latin America, the Caribbean, and Asia; through the independent Clinton Health Access Initiative, over 11.5 million people in more than 70 countries have access to CHAI-negotiated prices for HIV/AIDS medications; an estimated 85 million people in the U.S. will be reached through strategic health partnerships developed across industry sectors at both the local and national level; and members of the Clinton Global Initiative community have made more than 3,500 Commitments to Action, which have improved the lives of over 430 million people in more than 180 countries."

Trump is a worse liar than most politicians, though.

this video is the proof.
youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

Russia maybe. They don't want that fallout in their backyard.

That's it

I am now a cruzmizzle

JIDF shilling with Clinton ads... Pathetic

I've seen most of that shit before. What the fuck are you even talking about? Do you even have a concept of how much politicians lie?

They lie alot.

But trump surpassed that. he literally makes up things from thin air

you have proven you really are a fucking idiot, i'm assuming you're a muslim without a brain? check out 'clinton cash'

Modern hydrogen bombs produce significantly less fallout than classical atom bombs. Key factor in reducing radioactive fallout is efficiency. The Tsar Bomba, developed by Russia, is one of the cleanest tested nuclear weapons ever and they hampered its efficiency.

People may think that Trump sounds stupid for asking this question, but in the next few decades it's going to be a hot button issue. Miniaturization of hydrogen-based nuclear weapons in order to replace conventional munitions is something that has been looked into. We're not all that far from nuclear hand grenades that function similarly to existing high explosives.

Remember: Hydrogen is cheap and abundant.

Literally NONE of the allegation in Clinton Cash have ever been proven.

ZERO.

NOTHING.

The entire movie Is all conspiracies. you are the one who should start using your brain and understand that some movies are just made for propaganda.

Charity to help niggers abroad.
>not here
>typical globalist jewry

Since when do you kikes care about niggers? youtu.be/dPxv4Aff3IA

youtube.com/watch?v=EvZALwBRgWg

>"Im not going to go nuclear, but im not taking any cards off the table"

Fuck off shill

>Completely ignoring the part where he says he might nuke isis

>Completely ignoring the part where he refuses to take nukes off the table even when talking with europe

>charity organization in the history of humanity

When their annual financial report shows that more than 87% of their funding goes to lobbyist organizations, and not charities, it's you faggots who are blind.

>kike flag

Big surprise.

so an entire team of researchers vs a dumb jewish muslim cucked shill?

Proxy Shill
S A G E
A
G
E

You just showed you dont even understand how public charity works.

They send workers like medical assistants to places in need, that's most of their charity work, not sending charity to other organizations.

Charity inspectors rate the clinton foundation extremely highly for good reasons

Alien movies in the history channel also have huge teams researching things.

>spreading outright confirmed lies with an israeli flag

IS HE TRYING TO LOSE?

No user, everything i written is true.

The allegations of clinton cash for "bribes" are completely unproven and that is a fact.

Paying lobbyist salaries isn't public charity, it's a pyramid scheme.

No user, workers are actively being send to do work all around the world.

The things they achieved wouldnt be possible without them spending a huge portion of their money on actual charity programs

Hope a nuke goes off course and hits israel. Fuck you terrorist piece of shit!

If I was fully in charge I'd go around kicking dirt into everyone's shitter if they so much as looked at us wrong. I'd nuke Greenland just to show we won't take any of their shit anymore.

>Healthy Schools Program

Lobbying to change public schools health regulations in regard to meals supplied by the school.

>Prescription Drug Abuse Reduction

Lobbying to tighten regulations on which doctors can prescribe painkillers and the strength of those medications, thus depriving chronic pain patients of the medication they need.

>Clinton Climate Initiative

Lobbying for carbon emission regulation, tightening restrictions on domestic industry and pushing businesses overseas.

>Human Resources for Health

Artificially inflating the pay of doctors, effectively destroying any reduction-of-price effect that competition within the healthcare industry.

>HIV/AIDS

Spending American tax dollars passing out AIDS treatments to niggers so they can breed, spread AIDS, and have more niglets that will get AIDS.

>Malaria

See above. Guess what they'll want more money for? You guessed it, trying to keep niggers alive once they reach the age where sickle cell disease will kill them.

By the way, the vast majority of this money goes to paying salaries for the people who keep the cash machine going and barely any of it actually goes to charity. Again, it's a pyramid scheme that exists to guzzle money and make people feel like they're making a positive impact on the world by feeding that machine.

It's not just lobbying user, they actively provide assistance for all of those things.

Also stop being racist, saving life is a good thing

>It's not just lobbying user, they actively provide assistance for all of those things.

2% of 340 million dollars does not equate a charity organization. Major corporations spend more than that on charity just to write it off on their fucking taxes.

>Also stop being racist, saving life is a good thing

No, life for life's sake is the methodology of cancer. If you feed them and treat their AIDS they breed more hungry STD-ridden niggers. Then you put up more TV commercials about how many hungry STD-ridden niggers there are and you get more money. It's a scam you fucking idiot.

>youtube.com/watch?v=2dCJ2ohcP2M
rmut

Because user, public charity works by sending workers and help by themselves. most of their charity work is not sending money to others, you silly.

Charity inspectors approved 88% of the funds go to charity programs.

Also about your second statement, you are a bad and immoral person and you should really improve your ways.

>Charity inspectors approved 88% of the funds go to charity programs.

So who are these charity inspectors, where is the source for your claims, and who do they work for?

>Also about your second statement, you are a bad and immoral person and you should really improve your ways.

Coming from the guy who lives in a country that bombs hospitals with White Phosphorous and forcefully sterilizes African immigrants, I'll take that as a complement.

1. There you go, 88% of charity go to actual programs.

charitywatch.org/ratings-and-metrics/bill-hillary-chelsea-clinton-foundation/478

2. I never said i support the actions of my country, but even then, the hospitals that were bombed did not have patients inside of them when it happened, and they were full with ammunition.

Also about white phosphorus:
jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/Britains-iObserveri-issues-correction-Israel-did-not-use-chemical-weapons-In-Gaza-325529

About what happened with the african immigrants, it was absolutely disgusting that it happened, but don't think it followed the governmental orders that that institute was given.

>Program %

So you've basically admitted you're totally full of shit? That measures how much money is spent on the programs within the Clinton Foundation, which is the list of sub-organizations. The Clinton Foundation itself spends that much on its PROGRAMS, not on charity.

>the hospitals that were bombed did not have patients inside of them when it happened, and they were full with ammunition.

Ammunition would be set off by the flames from the phosphorous, which means you're completely full of shit. Furthermore, the jpost article you linked is a red herring. White Phosphorus is an incendiary weapon.

If h bombs work by fusing hydrogen, and the results only include tritium which is very weakly radioactive (can't even penetrate skin in the open air) with a ~10 year half life, why wouldn't we use it?
God help us when we invent neutron bombs that make no radiation tho, that's gonna suck because there are literally no radiological consequences for that shit

>it's a fact it's unproven
My brain hurts. But I'll play along, if it's such an obvious fact, prove it.

honestly, who would retaliate for putting a nuke in the middle east?

im not talking about the big messy ones from ww2, we are talking clean suitcase nukes with a 1 mile radius.

Even the "ultimate weapon to end the war in one strike" is worthless when everyone knows you don't have the balls to actually use it.

What's the fucking point of using nuclear weapons as a threat when everybody knows you'll never use them?

Shouldn't you be more worried about Soros and his anti-Israel campaign right now?

>I'm not going to use nuclear
too bad really.