What's His Power Level?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/richard-dawkins-tweets-qr-code-link-to-neo-nazi-slogan-14-words-2016-2
youtube.com/watch?v=ljI22fZHcHM
youtube.com/watch?v=x0RHVYol_fA
policy.m4bl.org/
blacklivesmatter.com/guiding-principles/
youtube.com/watch?v=EgcrtvomXoI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

link it

He deleted that tweet after outrage that followed

yeah buddy im sure

sage

businessinsider.com/richard-dawkins-tweets-qr-code-link-to-neo-nazi-slogan-14-words-2016-2

It's over 9000

He's SSJ4

White pride world wide.

THIS is how you red pill, not stupid trump memes

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
wtf im white pride redpilled now
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

he's an African and I'm pretty sure he's gay so he can't be very red pilled

Trumpkins would cream themselves if Donald said things even HALF as red pilled as Dawkins

Can't chalk the Dawn?

Can't chalk the Dawk?

BASED

Mozart was a better composer and he was black.

Fuck off, kangz

If you are not Christian you are not redpilled. Atheism is designed to make humans appear insignificant. Removal of prayer from school marks the beginning of widespread degeneracy in America. Without Christ, we are nothing. Without Christ as the foundation of your worldview, you are simply the desired product of public education.

>If you are not Christian you are not redpilled

Fuck off, kike.

>atheist is a white racist degenerate

no surprise

Catholicism is not Christianity. The pope is a heretic of his own church.

He's the father of memes themselves and he's accordingly one of the most powerful meme magicians ever to have lived.

Dawkins is a guy who had been redpilled by hypocritical sjw nonsense. In "the God delusion" ( I think in the forward) he talks about how he felt like he had the "god" issue thrust upon him due to attacks on his non-political/theological biology work. In defending his work he was turned into a liberal superhero, then then, as liberals do, they turned on him for not sugarcoatting and he became Richard "around blacks get my axe" Dawkins.

Strange times

>church starts to pander towards atheists and try get them into chuch by being progressive
>REEEE CRUST KEKS ARE RUINING THE WEST

faggot

>pander towards atheists

By letting in thousands of Muslims?

Kek, you`re just mad your not white.

Also - welcome to Sup Forums.

>clearly 9001

Bumping for justice.
Athiesm is for pretentious neckbeards but Dawkins himself is a skilled biologist and apparently a race realist

Yes you dumb faggot. They are because whether you like it or not the MAJORITY of atheists are progressive or worse SJWs.

Dawkins is one of the few acceptions.

Most christians hate this heretic traitor.

Holy shit this man is unstoppable.

American atheists, maybe. The world's atheists in countries like Estonia, Russia, China etc. are comprised mostly of former and current Communists - and they are completely redpilled

The majority of Atheists are white.

The majority of Christians are African and South American

BTFO

>atheist

so not very high

>communists
>red pilled

Pick one. Communosm is the most Kosher government of them all you liberal parasite.

Being white =/= being redpilled
See
>Majority of SJWs are white
Retard being redpilled is a state of mind. You aren't born redpilled
Wow, wouldn't you know that the demographic the jews targetted to make atheists are starting to become atheists!

Also whites are a becoming a minority anyway so the way you used this graph is deceitful

Okay, thanks Goldstein

They lived through communism, they know just how shitty it is, far more than you ever will.

>Wow, wouldn't you know that the demographic the jews targetted to make atheists are starting to become atheists!

The four horsemen weren't Jewish, they were all like Dawkins.

The new atheist movement was hijacked by SJWs and Feminists that the Jews planted there, fearing organized white people without a Jewish God would be too much for them to control.

>atheism is encouraged in the ((( Rules for Radicalls )))

No THANK YOU Mr. Schekelstein

WTF I love Dawkins now

>Mozart
>not Bach

>implying that's what he meant
It isn't what he meant.
Oh fuck off with that shit, most people went to atheism because of the (((WBB))) the jews planted on US to make us look like "awful ebil homophobes". You guys were always liberal, meanwhile Christians have always been more conservative until (((Pope Francis))) was planted there.

Jesus was the spawn of a cuck

>this fucking non arguement again.

Fucking fedoras. You do realise that the majority of cuckholds are Atheists. For example The "Amazing" Atheist is a cuck.

>Christians have always been more conservative

No, most Christians are shitskins, and shitskins are 90% liberal

Then why aren't democrats pandering to the christian latino population then huh?

Only republicans pander to christians you cuck

Also where is your proofs that they vote liberal?

SJWs BTFO

Atheism is a white thing because Christianity is a desert religion. The grip of the church on Europe has soon disintegrated now it no longer commands the ability to force itself on to people. Europeans were never suited for Christianity. And don't you so called red pilled christfags try and argue the pope isn't a real christian, we all know Christ himself would prep the bull for immigrants.

Atheism is still unnatural of course. It's time to reconnect with our traditional culture and gods. A religion worthy of our people.

Dawkins is a hipster and just goes against whatever's popular. When it was religion he hated on that, now that atheism and anti white positions are the popular thing he is working to dismantle that. He's just an edgy contrarian who happens to be on the right side this time around.

>Also where is your proofs that they vote liberal

Are you fucking retarded?

Have you even read the NT?

Based fucking Dawkins. I totally forgive him for turning me atheist back in 06. It was necessary for me to develop as a man, and actually accept Christ.

>uses a different graph all together

Give me a graph that shows their race, religion and who they vote for.

Your arms must be sore for reaching so hard.

>want a future for white people
>neo-nazi

ayy lmao

>her come dat goy
>clearly a picture of a jew

>Bergstrom
The eternal Swede.

The fuck is this retarded thing? Shouldn't the one riding a bicycle be a nonjew?

It is said he could even bring back the memes he loved

Dawkins is based.

Kill yourself. Catholics are Christian. There's a huge fuckig difference. Catholics are pagans trying to destroy Christianity. Fuck off with your anti Christ Jewish filth

Why does your state get a flag?

That's exactly what I meant, you idiot. You think I'm saying Commies are redpilled by being commies? No, they're redpilled by knowing what a shithole it is and how it can never work. How dare you call me a liberal parasite, you uneducated swine.

Perks of being the master race

i hope to whatever god you pay to that you are joking

pretty low
he is a feminist and also an atheist.
the fact that he does not approve of the most extreme nonsense on the left does not mean he has power level.

Catholics are bad but they also did most to spread the faith.Its not like protestants are better and the orthodox Christianity lacks unity/clarity of dogma

It seems to be a common joke.it maybe my flags version of "designated shitting streets" whether you reply with an explanation or a joke shows if you are new or not.

realistically are not most people feminist(first or second wave) on a legal level?

Goethe/Bach/Da Vinci

Checkmate, mr. Dawkins

> Not using ((rules for radicals)) against the common foe.

Get out kike.

its a shop right? I refuses to believe someone with that head can fit into that outfit.

corset?

WE WUZ SHAKESPEARE N SHIEEEET

this is more like it

still white

true dat braza
youtube.com/watch?v=ljI22fZHcHM

Take in the power of cosmic sultan:
youtube.com/watch?v=x0RHVYol_fA

Einstein was a Jew. Are Jews white?

>more fucking white males

What page is this on? I cant find any evidece for this quote

kek

I lost all respect for him when he said Brexit shouldn't be decided by democratic vote because plebs don't know shit about politics.

his whole point is that he is picking people based on skill, not race.There whole point is "you only know white people because they don't teach you African tribal lore in European/US universities.No, I can not name any blacks of the same caliber/They would have undoubtedly existed if whites have not stolen every opportunity"

>TF

my nigger

>We must secure the existence of our people and a future for Black Children
This is literally BLM's message.

>We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White Children
But this is neo-Nazi rhetoric?

Whites make up 13% of the world population. If anything, we're the endangered minority.

I always thought this text was just made up scenario
He is kind of right but by same logic you could say there is no point in them deciding anything.When it came to Brexit I was more annoyed how people suddenly started talking about totalitarianism. you can't call upon totalitarianism only when its convenient.
>plebs don't know shit about politics
but what to do when the leadership is in EU's pocket.If you leave it to the leadership they won't leave it even if half the country is on fire

>This is literally BLM's message.
Was not their message "abolish all prisons, give us privileges and direct control over anyone who may question us"

>"abolish all prisons, give us privileges and direct control over anyone who may question us"
"In order to secure our existence and a future for Black Children"

ABSOLUTE MADMAN
B
S
O
L
U
T
E MADMAN

How secure the future would be with no one to police the criminals?
policy.m4bl.org/
blacklivesmatter.com/guiding-principles/
did you do your part?

>blindly makes connections
>goes after low hanging fruit
>self censors

is Dawkins just like neil degrasse?

>mfw this isn't shooped

What's up Georgia, reformation of the monarchy when?

What's with all the butthurt niggers just throwing the buzzwords like "old white guys"? Is it supposed to be bad that they liver a long time ago and they were white? Or is it because they are assmad since their shitty mudrace can't compete with old white guys?

I've been telling people that Dawkins is becoming more redpilled.
I was right.

Doesn't sound like him desu

no

youtube.com/watch?v=EgcrtvomXoI

He's like Neil DeGrasse in his science, but he's British so he's got a shit load of banter and is welcome to share it.

Your latinos wont vote for liberal, center, democrat or republican, they don`t give a shit about it and MOST of them don`t know what it means and you still don`t get it
We have that kind of people (natives) here and they will vote for you if you offer them 100 pounds of rice, free healthcare, 5 notebooks or that kind of shit.

Dawkins has always been based.
He's a wicked smart superautist. He's never been afraid anally ravage his enemies.