Albania

Albania

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_Crusade
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Zara
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Constantinople_(1203)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Constantinople_(1204)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Could you like stop opening a thread about us every single day?

why do you have to remind us it exists

Why is it allowed

Shqipniggers here are scum but their flag is god tier to be honest.

Lol somebody vandalized kebab stand right after the owners put the dumbalbian flag on it

R8 my flag

Shut it little Bulgaria

"their" flag

Don't worry little Albro, Greece got your backs in this. Just don't sneak attack rob them afterwards.

It has nothing to do with the HRE, more likely Byzantine.

I meant that literally. As in, the flag that is the official flag of their country, in comparison to the official flags of other countries. Sadly, Germany does not have the eagle on their actual flag at this point.

I wouldn't say "my country's flag is great" because it's a standard tricolor shit. But in your sense, "my flag" is great (pic related).

>a fucking boot

muh flag is greater

Looks like some sort of a cult flag or something

Sage.

A country of freedom fighters. Hope they get the land back which is occupied by Greeks and Serbs.

This. The Albanians are actually one of the few people who can use this symbol, they were part of the Eastern Roman/Byzantine Empire. Now you laughably have Russia flying it, the caveman up North thinks he's 3rd Rome, meanwhile, has nothing to do with any of it.
Nice ripoff, Lion of Venice? Where did those Lion's come from? Oh wait, it's Venice, the city where the retards deny a Hellenistic influence and cover up anything Greek for fear of something. It's ok though, all those Byzantine items on display in Venice all throughout the city, it's better you guys took everything you could have and didn't leave them to the Turks. Right?

Scientific and art historical studies in the 1980s, however, led to the conclusion that it was created between the end of the 4th and the beginning of the 3rd centuries BC somewhere in the Hellenistic Greek or Oriental Greek world.

Shit 0/10

Mine is much better.

The lion cannot fly.

Venetian scum
1204 never forget

>1204 never forget

Explain.

Fourth Crusade

I still don't understand why he called Venice scum?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_Crusade
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Zara
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Constantinople_(1203)

>Specifically this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Constantinople_(1204)

TL;DR
Venetian and Frankish Crusaders attacked other Christians instead of removing kebab

Ah ok. Orthodox fags still butt-hurt. Got it.

Well it did severely weaken the Byzantine Empire. And it did also piss of Catholic Hungarians, Croats and the Pope.

>Greece got your backs in this
>implying we hate fyrom more than Albania
Albanians back then were Christian, now they are Muslims. I guess they swallowed the Turk cum the hardest
Byzantium was the only thing holding off the roaches

kek

a tiny city defeated a huge empire. truly masterrace.

Great flag, shit everything else.

Stop hiding voldermort

Thats because later Byzantine was ruled by Filthy Greeks and Macedons. They were NOT true Romans.

I hate people who call them the East Roman Empire.

Tfw albabon in Austria shitposts here
Fuck off

(゚Д゚≡゚Д゚)ドコドコ?
Confused hawk best flag.

I dont mind them desu.
Some of them are top tier lads desu
>inb4 Tonibleropoulos
At least we got the orthodox or fedora albos.
The Skopjians got the durka ones

I lived in Albania for 5 months and it was actually sort of beautiful. Although, I would not want to live there if I was only making the average salary. The rent is really cheap and nice. However, the social life is a bit dull unless you have nice peeps, which I did and that made it better. I love you Albanians, despite the cuckery on this board.

Greater Albania when?

Can i take a poop on this thread?

please no

How many Albanians do you have living in Greece, how many Arvanites ran and settled in Greece when the muslim hordes terrorized them in Albania? At least you got their Arvanite merchant class a few hundred years ago, and now a lot of the new Albanian arrivlas in Greece converted to Greek Orthodox. It didn't work out all that bad for Greece.
This. At least you guys got the somewhat normal for the most part Albanians throughout history and even today.

Skanderbeg - greatest Albanian - y/n?

kebab, remove

Albanians themselves say that the only religion they have is Albanism. """Christian""" Albanians supported annexation of Kosovo by Muslim Albanians, as they do in FYROM. They will do the same in Epirus.