Spanish Civil War 2 - Electric Boogaloo: Foreign Brigades in Europe

Many of my friends and I have agreed that if there were to be civil war in any European country looking to remove kebab, we'd be on the first plane there to help in the fight.
What do Euros think about this? Would you welcome Americans with open arms like you did the first time we liberated your shores or will you want to go your own way?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-duf7CwXm5A?t=37
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Grow up.

if something like this happens, jew owned usa will fight against europeans

I think it goes without saying that your father would be honoured to remove the odd kebab with his son.

depends what county

I'd rather America stays out of any European civil war.
No offence, but looking at what you guys did the last 60 years any country you """""help""""" during rebellion gets fucked over by you.

I'd see America siding with the Muslims, if they got more profit out of it. MSM would probably find a way to spin it like you're the good guys too.

As long as you go home afterwards

>This has never happened before

I think he means in volunteer battalion

Islamic foreign fighters are already inside your borders, José.

NATO and MSM would undoubtedly side with kebab but that won't prevent regular Americans from joining the pro-European fight.

I would welcome you with open arms then

How are things in Belgium currently? People often talk about how they see France being the first to fight but a Belgian civil war seems much more likely.

>smaller area and population
>capital of EU
>diverse populace
>already split in two

What do you think?

you are literally the most cucked nation in europe.

you have one of the smallest militaries too.

watch your fucking mouth or your Brothers of the West won't do anyrthing when isis raises their flag at the EU.

My lawyer uncle heard from two separate government officials on different occasions that the government isn't scared by the Islamic terrorism but views civil war as a dangerous and real threat.

You're right, I think it's quite likely. We got all the ingredients, but I don't think it's happening in the next 15 years.

>the government isn't scared by the Islamic terrorism but views civil war as a dangerous and real threat.

yeah it's definitely your native populace that's the problem, not the thousands of foreigners who share no aspects of your culture and refuse to assimilate .

next crusade when

Do you have friends you can talk to about this stuff? What seems to be the everyman's take on what is happening?

Hopefully soon, brother.

My bad I chose my words badly.
They don't care about a couple of people dieing because of a terrorist attack.
They do fear muslims will keep radicalizing and the Flemish getting more racist until the race war explodes.
We are not that cucked btw we are more racist and right wing than any of our neighbours (at least Flanders is).

You don't get to roam the streets and live your hero fantasies. You'll have to submit to European command. You sure you want that? After all its the same cucks who caused the sandnigger problem in the first place. Think about it twice before you waste your life on the Euroniggers.

>tfw I'm married to an half kebab
what to do?

Sell her sister to me

My friends are semi red pilled, they hate sjw's, acknowledge stuff is going wrong with immigration but they still haven't completely swallowed it, they still haven't opened their eyes for Islam.

>half kebab
So an average Spaniard, right?

Who's that one Belgian guy with the cool haircut and was turned into a Pepe meme?

>we'd be on the first plane there to help in the fight.
lmao, we don't need more negroes, thnx

the people do care though more about terrorism than any civil war, be honest as well, we laugh with the walloons with being lazy and speaking french, but any 'loon that isn't a PS-drone or an MR lobbyist shill or a batshit insane madame non CDH supporter or some hippy NO NUCLEAR EVER IMPORT EVERYTHING AT RIDICULIOUS PRICES Ecolo cunt, they're pretty alright and I wouldn't actually ever shoot at any walloon if a civil war happened, unless they look brown.

I've had a brother of a friend over who almost got to be one of the victims, and his kid at school keeps getting stuff stolen by brown kids and their parents are encouraging it, so hes been hearing he's a dirty racist by the school his parents, etc but he is past the point of caring now. Too bad there is no-one as capable as Pim Fortuyn living in the low lands to deal with the issues

youtu.be/-duf7CwXm5A?t=37

>Push this button and the white race is exterminated except for you and Marion; who is now your devoted sex slave tasked with repopulating the west.
Would you do it?

KYS

Would you do it, user?