Homestuck

Happy birthday Andrew Hussie

I hope it's his last one after what he did to us.

>wishing death upon a man for making a bad webcomic ending

>not wanting him to die after the shitty ending that we've got

He took 7 years of our life, we should get 7 years of his.

I hope it's as unenjoyable for him as Homestuck's birthday was for me.

I wonder what he is doing to celebrate his birthday.

Kanaya is a slut

You watch your mouth user
Kanaya is a pure virgin

>virgin
rose tapped that in both timelines

Do you have anything to back that up?
I dont think so
Kanaya is a pure kissless virgin

Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my sense of worth... and my wasted time... even my OTPs. The comics I've lost... the anons I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm going to make him give back our past.

I wonder if that SBaHJ project he's doing is influenced by IPGD making him play all the Metal Gears.

What are you going to do to him?

We'll hit him where it hurts. In the (username) fields... on his Twitter feed... we won't stop until he gives back what's ours!

Nah, but I didn't like the ending, even if it did look good. Actually, I think it should've been split up into 3 parts, each done by a different artist

She was the village bicycle for ashen romance. She's seen some shit.

So is he fucking ipgd? He seems to take on the traits of whatever girl he's dating atm. Kinda pathetic.

get a life user jesus christ

I love these little guys. Don't know how anybody can hate them.

ipgd was asked up front if she was dating him and she said no.

It is really weird how she basically owns him at this point, it feels like she's the handler of a special needs person, like she's keeping him like some sort of pet and traipsing around town with him on a leash like a showdog. She makes him decorate his body and actual skin with memes and takes photos of it to post online. It makes me pretty uncomfortable.

That is... actually really creepy