This board has gone into the gutter. 90% of threads are trolling and baiting...

This board has gone into the gutter. 90% of threads are trolling and baiting. >how can whites even compete >why is racemixing bad >trump/pol/btfo >why are this and that white country disgusting etc... I used to be active in here, but now I don't even want to come in here anymore.

So congratulations to the SJW/CTR/...-trolls and all the newfags that bite in them on my behalf - you won.

Fortunately there are better places who bans these faggots, unlike in this cucked /shittypol/.

We're under a planned constant raid. To simplify, those who make fun of us come here every day wasting their time opening shitty threads to force us out.

Yeah it's been that way soon as the democratic convention ended. Sup Forums is done unless the mods start cleaning up the shit.

Ironic, cause this is another one of those shit threads you speak of. Sage

exactly. i at least try to report 1 or 2 threads a day. do your part OP and kys too

Where's a good place? I am sick of the trolls.

Mods are shit here. This is Sup Forums 2.0 at this point.

Is it true that all Finnish men give each other blow jobs in the sauna?

>you will never watch Libya be toppled with a well informed Sup Forums
>you will never be kept up to date on Crimean happenings here long before the media
>you will never actually be redpilled on geopolitics, and will instead be told how srs elections are and fall for false flags and proxies every time

Is anybody else here sick of all the Risk and other games threads? They don't belong here. This is a politics and news board, not a shitty internet games one. I can't understand why they're allowed.

Sup Forums was always shit

How exactly is this thread any different? Are you part of the problem or part of the solution?

Isn't a leaf putting up those constantly?

Find him. Kill him.

>inb4 it was (you)

>Sup Forums being shit when no happenings are happening
STOP THE PRESSES

You already have your own site. Hillary supporters need a place to stay too.

I've been browsing /8pol/ but their format is annoying as fuck and though fewer threads are trash they clog more stuff up

Is it really a raid if it's constant?

vids or BTFO

Election cycle dummy, when its over the shitposting will go back to normal rates.

mmmmmm
violation of rule 8
what will the mods do?

>Sup Forums sucks omg bunch of off topic retard shit
>make a thread which is off topic retard shit

you ain't going anywhere kiddo

This isnt a raid . Its a SIEGE.