Why is Marvel doing this

Why is Marvel doing this...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So somebody will actually like Miles because all these fictitious characters do.

I want Miles to fuck every waifu that waifufags worship of Marvel.

You cucks deserve it.

To upset a bunch of nerds. Keeping you happy wasn't paying off so why not fuel the rage

Pretty much this. They want miles to be the "Just Spiderman" so they're trying to do to him, what everyone likes about the your regular friendly neighborhood hero, and have all the puss be magnetically drawn to him.

Miles is going to fuck:

Kamala
Gwenpool
Spider-Gwen

This makes me happy because I know waifu fags will get their jimmies rustle real bad!

Here's the best part: He doesn't need to and the result will be the same. Just mere implication is enough.

But it's not fun when all the bitches love Miles AND Spider-Man. Bitches love Spider-Man, but they're more ambivalent towards Peter, which makes it hilarious when Ultimate Black Cat unmasks Ultimate Spider-Man and realizes he's only a teenage boy, or when Bronze Age Black Cat unmasks Bronze Age Spider-Man and is turned away by how normal Bronze Age Peter is under the mask, or whatever the subtext was.

Wait given Kamala's abilities she can actually fuck him too right?

>but they're more ambivalent towards Peter
I'm pretty sure the number of bitches Peter has had is nothing to scoff at.

Kamala can grow a puss inside her moth a grow a dick at the same time nigga

Miles looks hotter than teenage Peter then.

Does he? Can we get some Femanons and some Gayanons to confirm this?

is that ms marvel?

From 0 to Chris Evans, Miles is like 1/2 a Parker.

Black cock lust has completely taken over this man.

I can't wait til Duke starts fucking Steph and Cass when Tim dies

>s-see, DC has black guy too!
Marvelcuck, everyone.

He's a new batman sidekick. He'll die first.

>Cass
Anons won't care about this one. Wanna guess why?

Kek. Can't take that Marvel is blacking everyone up in his own universe.

Lets compare both...hum...

anyone have a hero shot of Peter from this?

>He'll die first.
Nip, he has been confirmed to live enough to marry Gotham Girl, in the meantime he will doing Steph, Babs, Cass Sandsmark, Raven, Kory, Kara end even Batwoman...
On the other side Miles must die asap.

Your cuck is showing, senpai.

This. I'm so sick of Sup Forums's hate-boner for DC and blatant Marvel bias. For once I'd like to have a DC thread without Marvel shills shitting it up. The only "flaw" that DC's ever had was making comics for patricians and true fans instead of braindead "general audiences" and casuals.

>Tim dies

Stop believing dirty mexican click bait

Why does Marvel do anything anymore? Also Miles fucking sucks

WHERE IS ROBBIE, MARVEL?!

Actually next panel it's Kamala who fucking sucks.

soon to be seen on Agents of S.H.I.T.

we all know who is the superior spiderman, user.

Point still stands
Getting another book soon because of AoS

Duke replacing Batman and fucking Batgirl
the ultimate jimmy rustler

They are going with Robby over Blaze?! What the fuck?

Pete's still got a better ass than him there so you gotta give him that.

Gotta start those mandingo parties early.

Reparations

The worst thing about Miles or any black comic character really is the BLACKED shitposters they bring.

>Reparations
>doesn't actually get any
>just shipbait

Gotta save Johnny or Danny for an eventual Netflix Ghost Rider series, so yeah. The Ghost Rider in AoS is Robbie.

They're probably around the same size at least. The belt might be throwing it off.
>spanish CAPTCHA street sign
kek

He's going to be in AoS which starts up in September, and his new ongoing launches in November. He'll also probably be appearing in the Champions at some point.

Yeah. Brown people started enslaving us brothers before whites did.

Does Peter canonically have a big butt?

so any more context here? Does she do it?

That reads like a half remembered wet dream.

well, did they reveal the costume or something?

>That pic
>Awaken my masters
youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM

>forgetting how butt blasted people were from Duke comforting Gotham Girl during the storytimes

And even so they did it, DC confirmed Gotham Girl and Duke marrying according the Gotham Girl own narration (although I think it will be retconned at the end of the arc and his brother will be revived)...

Marvel learned its lesson. Their biggest mistake ever was to give Peter/Spider-Man a steady girlfriend he settle with and married.

Never again! It's endless hook ups for Miles.

>"He's half hispanic" said the Jews at Marvel
>make him 100% culturally and physically nigger

>culturally
How?

A lot of mixed people are like that

what is the one drop rule?

Black is the only ethnicity that matters.

Okay, Bendis

No way, hispanic actually have culture niggs don't have anything...

>hispanic actually have culture
Not in America, you fucking spic, you're just as bad as niggers here.

And what's you're culture white bread? Suburban whites are culturally dead.

When is miles going to fuck spidy's butt. It's the only true pairing.

Here's some "patrician" level BLACKED-ening for ya.

>And what's you're culture white bread?
Everything that attracts your kind to my country.

Tacos and street gangs count as "culture"... Right?

>attract

You mean forced on boats half a thousand years ago

Yea, real appealing

Money isn't culture John.

If you're so culturally enriched surely you could name some examples?

I believe you mean MY country of USA buddy

Is Batman paying any of these people to be barking orders like he does? If I'm answering to someone I'm getting something out of it.

No one's stopping you from leaving.

The internet you're using right now for one.

Maybe they are doing it for the greater good

You sexist

>Alternate Universe
>She is a lesbian

Good job

I would I leave my own country. If you got a problem with this multi ethic country why don't you go back to Europe or the Caucasian(translates into cave dwelling) Mountains where you're from but you dont even know.

You don't even know what you're talking about, Paco.

>shitposting and vapid facebook normies is White's legacy

So proud.

Hey pol, thats not an argument.

You have to go back

>b-but it's a alternate universe
DC still published a comic book page of Wonder Woman grabbing a black dick. Spin it however you want to keep that denial you're in.

And I'm sure that lesbian thing will last.

hispanic niggers have influenced alot of cultural aspects of latinos, especially in the caribbean countries like Cuba or whatever else is in that shithole.

Then you were forced by your own and sold to the Europeans, so what?
The ones still on Africa have their own culture, you don't...

>b-but mean white people forced colored people into slavery

How is that not an argument, Jose? Do you even know what an argument is with that malnourished brain of yours?

one inhuman girl thinks so.

I'm not the one with the black cock fetish. Hope you get the help you desperately need, friend.

That's why I'm always complaining about the "SJW agendas" that a certain company pushes while I conveniently overlook my chosen 2nd place company's own transgressions. It's a black cock fetish.

Im not sure what side of the "discussion"
is going on about right now, but what I do know is that irregardless who sold slaves, its still being forced on the boat.

Btw african slavery was temperary servitude, completely different from American Life long slavery.
>Pretending african americans havn't already made their own culture nowadays

More that you can say about european americans that STILL have no culture

>African slavery was temporary servitude

[citation needed]

There you go again. You have this shit saved just to "Show dose guys on dah 4chins dat dah fictional wimmens like dah blak dik". Seek help for your black cock addiction.

Do your own google searches you uneducated polfag

>spic calls out niggers on having no culture
>gets butt blasted when white calls spic out on having no culture
wew

>Maybe they are doing it for the greater good

If they're there out of the kindness of their heart then they deserve a little fucking respect. When's the last time someone told him to get bent when he talks like that?

>watch carefully as the black man uses the white man's words and the white man's platform on the white man's machine while living in comfort the white man provides him in a nation founded by the white man

Yeah, tell me all about how you'd rather be chasing antelope in Africa.

>you like black cocks lol

I would continue this discussion with you, but I don't think I could btfo you any more than I already have now.

Actually a lot of technology that is necessary for what we have today is because of the contributions directly to technology by many African Americans.
You just like to pretend like it doesn't exist because you refuse to do any research or acknowledge the contributions. And your eurocentric so-called education has blatantly ignored contributions by African Americans

Plenty of websites dedicated to black inventors right now you can google at this moment.

Oh yeah and stop pretending like you had anything to do with creating a damn thing in a society because of similar skin tones of all things.

It's OK if it's Morrison.

hispanic niggers =! american niggers

That's the point. Miles should be big on salsa.

someone at marvel likes the bbc

yeah. in a comic from the first civil war a cop points out his hot ass

Diana never even kissed Trevor Barnes.

Before the reboot Diana was a virgin magical girl made from clay. The only cocks she really, REALLY wanted was Superman and later Batman's, but they both friend-zoned her.

Skip disagrees

>you can google at this moment.

Again, thanks to the white man. But go ahead, regale me with talk about how blacks need to lap up every possible scrap of history they can and create dedicated websites for them in order to fight a losing battle against every other ethnicity recognizing them as the race that is least responsible for the advancement of technology and civilization.