MCU: Steve Rogers is no longer Captain America

comicbook.com/2016/08/25/russo-brothers-confirm-captain-america-is-no-longer-captain-amer/

Now he will be known as "The Fascist".
He had a nice arc, from a kid what wanted to stop bullies, to a hero that diodnt want to kill people without a trail in other countries, to an interventionist Fascist that only cares about his own. Hope he can redeem himself in the next movie.

Who gives a shit about watered down movies?

So are we getting U.S.Agent ???

So who's going to be next MCU Cap? Bucky or Sam?

They'll pull off a Ultimates "Cap was Black Panther while T'Challa was doing shit on his own" thing.

>Evans using a mask

Not even Iron man does that.

Good! Tony was absolutely right that he didn't deserve that shield his father made. Fuck Steve.

I would have loved for them to do a USAgent storyline in Agents of SHIELD, but I think we're too far gone for that.

Could still show up on the Netflix shows. Nuke did.

So that means Steve will stop being Captain America in the comics again?

Sup Forums does. So, 95% of this board.

It's going to be Commander Rogers i guess.

Nomad = too gay/comicbooky
USAgent = too convoluted/comicbooky
Old Man Rogers = too old

They don't like comicbook-esque stuff in comic book movies.

They already had the Commder Rogers costume in Captain America 2, didn't they?

Sup Forums hates marvel aside from blade and x-men 2

So Bucky Cap or Falcon Cap. No matter what they do they can only lose. Think of the tumblr fangirl sjw shitstorm.

And? This is Sup Forums. We only talk about things we hate here.

>too comicbooky
Nomad is far less comicbooky than "Captain America."

And anyways, the concept art for Civil War had the suit that Steve wore at the very end of the movie called the Nomad suit, so it's probably Nomad.

>implying that abortion of a characterization deserves to count as an actual adaptation
SJWessica Jones fans ruin everything.

Why is it hard for modern Marvel to accept the fact that Captain America fights for the people, and not the US government?

>daily MARVELQUIP threads and DCKINO threads
Say what you want but Marvel is talked about a lot there

user, the Nomad arc happened in Englehart's run.

Steve. He's not going anywhere.

But with hate.

Not as much as DC, my man. They still talk about MoS.

Yeah, now they are including this in "scenes women will never understand.

Watered down from what exactly?

They still talk about DC here too. I'm actually sick of the constant DCEU threads, mostly because the "discussion" there is cancerous and the one autistic shitposters is unbearable.

I would ignore it too, but it's spreading to other threads.

I'm worried this thread will be one of them.

I just want the Holo Shield

What's the news? It was already pretty clear from the movie between him throwing the shield and appearing without the suit in the final scene.

God damn, that suit is just made of sex. Maybe mix that with a vibranium weave courtesy of BP, call him The Captain (so you can still call him Cap), and I'll be a happy camper.

I don't think he'll be called anything but they'll reference that he's a "nomad". Till he becomes Cap again.

>but they'll reference that he's a "nomad".

Like how they did 'Iron Monger' and 'War Machine' in the first two Iron Man flicks?

Yeah, that's what I figure.

I still think the first Bucky!Cap or Sam!Cap film will be them vs USAgent.

A new Captain America mentored by the original vs a new Captain America mentored by the government

Damn i need to watch that show

Needs a helmet.