Holy shit americans

holy shit americans.

PEE

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3746479/Member-Team-GB-robbed-gunpoint-Rio-Stars-warned-not-worth-risk-leave-athletes-village.html#comments
rt.com/news/355005-portugal-minister-robbed-rio/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3746479/Member-Team-GB-robbed-gunpoint-Rio-Stars-warned-not-worth-risk-leave-athletes-village.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy shit Brazil

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3746479/Member-Team-GB-robbed-gunpoint-Rio-Stars-warned-not-worth-risk-leave-athletes-village.html#comments

BOOOOOOOOOOOO

>American athletes robbed at gunpoint by subhuman jungle filth
>tell media about it
>Brazilians chimp out
>Brazilians make up story to try to smear athletes
Everyone in America can see right through your pathetic chimp tactics. There is talk of sending in the Army to protect athletes until this clusterfuck of a nigger olympics is finished.

Boo all you want, you're only revealing yourself as the monkey you are

So, was that GB athlete lying too? Is this a global conspiracy against brazil? Or is brazil really a shithole after all? :^)

Also, obligatory :^)

>Third world Brazil is desperately out of touch with the rest of the planet
> Be insulted because they are unable to host a clean olympics
> Decide to shift blame around by making up a story to make USA look bad (big meanies who make fun of their green water)
> imply that an American gold medalist (skin color:white, not Brazilian "white" either) would urinate all over the floor of a public space
> Brazilians likely think this is feasible since they all experience public urination ever day
> Americans can die of old age and never see someone urinate in an inappropriate setting
> They know the story is bullshit
> Brazil remains third world
> Brazil still has green water

Burgers were always seen as clueless criminal hooligans so it's no surprise that burgers would assault security guards and vandalize a foreign city.

Only athletes from about three countries committed crimes here:
Morocco
Algeria
USA

Really makes you think

I heard they were sucking off some transsexuals, is this true?

> Basically an aboriginal
> Thinks of "burgers" as criminals
> Cannot produce clear water

uh oh Brazil I hear Germans coming RUN

Release the athletes you nigger chimps.

We all know all of that is nothing more than bullshit HUEHU propaganda.

> brazillian gas station drenched in piss
> must have been evil americans
> every brazillian structure of every description has been drenched in piss for decades
> those fucking americans

not even a good try paco.

the wall just got 10 feet higher, and we will have to scotch guard it to keep your piss stains off

>let's make up shit in order to cover up all the crime happening

>look I can string a bunch of random insults
Please tell all your friends what a shithole Rio is, no one wants you guys here.

URINATION
IN
STATION

Brazil robbed a whole bunch of people too so welcome to the club

>7-1

>suicide shower

Brazilians are too fucking stupid to make an outdoor electric water heater, electrocute themselves while showering.

Lmao

PEEO IN RIO

get fucked 3rd worlders

>ameripees in the pool

you cannot make this shit up.

PISS

>Portugal’s education and sports minister robbed during Rio 2016 Olympics

>Tiago Brandao Rodrigues, Portugal’s education and sports minister, had been returning to his hotel from the Olympic cycling road race accompanied by his aide, when he was approached by two men, who threatened him with a knife and forced him to hand over cash and a mobile phone.

>The incident took place near the Ipanema beach, where the minister’s hotel is located.

>The assailant tried to bribe the police officers, who detained him, by offering them 5,000 reals ($ 1,571) for not arresting him, local media report.

>The incident involving Rodrigues was just the latest in a series of robberies and thefts that have plagued sports fans and even athletes at the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio. Felipe Seixas, coordinator of security for special events within the Brazilian government's Secretariat for the Security of Large Events, was also targeted by a group of robbers on Friday after the Olympic Games opening ceremony.

>Seixas, accompanied by two undercover police officers, was confronted by about five assailants armed with knives outside the Maracana stadium, where the opening ceremony was held. One attempted robber was killed by the officers accompanying Seixas at that time, Reuters reports.

>The Russian Olympic Team’s fans’ house was also robbed during the Rio Games opening ceremony with the criminals stealing three laptops and a camera from the facility. Earlier, Chinese journalists reported the alleged theft of the expensive cameras and recording equipment from their hotel room.

rt.com/news/355005-portugal-minister-robbed-rio/

I don't have to tell anyone what a shithole Rio is. They have been watching it in real time for two weeks now.

Rest assured Jose, no one wants to take your green water murder city away from you.

I hope we go to war sometime in my lifetime. It would be so nice to see your country wiped off the face of the earth in less than a day.

Shit tier country more concerned or American piss than their own quality of life.

Back into trash can pedro.

if you deny me your bathroom ill shit on the floor

That water was caused by a slight excess of chloride

delete this

>Sup Forums will defend Lochte of all fucking people acting like a nigger that can't even piss in the loo just because he's white

You guys crack me up tbqh

Fuck Brazil. Their modus operandi whenever something happens that makes the look as shitty as they actually are they just confiscate passports and threaten jail and shit. Same shit happened with Air Marshalls a few years ago. It's extortion plain and simple.

Dude wow don't be so racist. I know the entire police force is corrupt and the country is full of shit-tossing monkeys but we're clearly in the wrong here. Just listen to the testimony by the police force and residents! :^)

I honestly don't think a scene as disgusting as the one in this photo could be found ANYWHERE in the United States.

This picture is in India, ameriliar.

How do you know? You probably consider that woman to be white.

Or is that a feminine male? Literally can't tell lol

Its sad cause I know this guy really well..... I hope he gets home lol

Lol wow no way

ClinTon foR President

Kek

Another GB athlete reported being robbed at gunpoint, was he lying too? There are also numerous reports of tourists getting mugged

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3746479/Member-Team-GB-robbed-gunpoint-Rio-Stars-warned-not-worth-risk-leave-athletes-village.html

You delusional monkeys trying so hard to justify your shitty country and behaviours crack me up big time

You guys should stick to football as it seems to be the only sport you care/know about

i am ashamed and i am unanimous in this. brazil, you will get a check from us soon for this terrible malady between our peoples

Brazilians are so idiotic.

>expect people to believe that athletes aren't getting robbed
>expect people to believe that Americans pee all over the floor

Jesus, lochte is a total cunt too but we know this is a lie.

For further proof of stupidity notice how they keep selecting David Luis for the national team.

can confirm was in his krew pizzing everywher

>Baiting people.
>Trying to defend the undefensable.
Holly fuck i hate you, you gigantic faggot, you're just making us look worse.

Peeing on brazilian floors is quran burning level of offense to us

u better pay up reparations gringo or the lil whiteboi aint goin home

>paco
>pedro
why do you keep calling us american names jose?

I can't find any proof. Just articles saying that they did it, which with how corrupt the country is makes me doubt the claims.

>Pedro
>Paco

No
Learn to meme.
The most common names are Gabriel and Matheus.

kek, I'm amazed the internet has held up so well in you Faevela

Whats the difference. Let's play a game where you post a pic and try to guess whether it's India or Brazil.

Niggers are niggers everywhere. I can post pictures of niggers being niggers in america too.

REMOVE HUE
E
M
O
V
E

H
U
E

How could anyone tell if someone pissed on the street in Rio? The whole place reeks of urine.

That's either india or a dumping ground after too much rain.
We have a problem with pooverty, no brazillian will deny this, and kids in dumping grounds is, sadly, a real thing.
Now you tell me if this where this is from.

>brazilian judge wants to keep the passports of some american athletes

Is your corruption really rooted that deep Jorge?

Please go on sub humans.

american can't into loo too

Why he swim in trash

PEE IN THE LOO
>PEE IN THE LOO
PEE IN THE LOO
>PEE IN THE LOO
PEE IN THE LOO
>PEE IN THE LOO

OK I'll start.

HUUUUUUUUUUE

logical fallacies much?

nice Olympic spirit you have there huemonkey

This is Detroit 100%.

Proof or stfu

>Brazil
>Not a toilet

Pick one, and only one.

You must understand them, USA is 3rd world shithole.
Their custom is, when they want to take a shit, they go to Walmart and shit their pants.
It's called shart in mart ritual.

So you're telling me that burgers not only SHART IN THE MART but they also can't PEE IN THE LOO?

I thought urinating on the streets was common practice in south america

Just like pooing your pants in wallmart for americans

Why america?

> CNN: El Globo

ToP KeK!!!

>destroy every other pleb country on the planet in gold medals
>marking their territory by peeing all over their bathrooms

ITT: non-American beta cucks

This is what Alphas do.

A namibian tried to rape a maid