ITT: Characters who did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3hmlPtRu1SQ
boards.plus4chan.net/coc/t51775.html#p51775
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you expect us to know some shitty one-off character from fucking Family Guy?

I mean, that's a pretty famous joke from Family Guy.

>Do you expect us to know some shitty one-off character from fucking Family Guy?

if you know he's a one-off character then you clearly knew exactly who he was and why op posted him

Go fuck yourself.

most of the time that'd be true, but since family guy does a lot of one off characters/jokes and the guy is pretty generic looking i'd say he could have guessed.

>nothing wrong

She couldn't have made it clearer that she wanted him to walk her to class.

Found the girl

>fights crime
>helps foreigners find employment

Batfink did nothing wrong

>Any famous family guy joke being in HD
That's like telling me I should know a one off joke from modern simpsons.

He was only doing what he existed to do and Frank was a fat stupid sack of shit anyway.

>fights crime
>helps foreigners
Wait, so he's fighting a problem he helps create?

No see, instead of just allowing foreigners to come in and stick to their own groups, he helps them assimilate. He turns them into Americans.

Hi

Do you know how long it took me to count those fucking pennies?

youtube.com/watch?v=3hmlPtRu1SQ

Are all the episodes subbed yet?

He's from that Long Vacation show, right?

How many episodes are there supposed to be? There are still only five on Netflix.

Les Grandes Grandes Vacances/The Long Long Holiday is on Netflix? Or is it just another show with a similar style?

I think there's around 10 maybe?

Has there ever been an exterminator or dog catcher in a cartoon or animated film for kids that was presented as good or at least not evil.

Yeah, it's on netflix, in the US at least. Has original French and other languages.

Don't act like it isn't true.

He lacked common sense, his flat head proves this. No common sense lobe.

Excellent news.

I remember there was a need of subs a while back. Got the link and it seems to be completed to episode 10.
boards.plus4chan.net/coc/t51775.html#p51775

Roger Klotz?

It's hard for someone whose job it is to kill animals to look good in a universe where animals can talk

I gave the pizza man one of those novelty coke bottles full of pennies because i couldn't find my wallet.
I'd say there was about 40 or 50 dollars in it, so it was a nice tip.
They kept a pretty straight face about accepting it too.

Not just going to a bank and having their machine count the pennies

Did they even have those when this episode aired?

Honestly. Your right

How bad can he be? Hes just doing what comes naturally

This.

DELET

I always wanted that motherfucker to get his own episode, but NOOOO, it was always time for Teletubbies.

Trigger-bait

The closest thing I can think of was in Catscratch.

One of the cats and a dog that he's bonded with (who doesn't realze he's a cat) get caught and taken to the pound. The dog lives in total fear of "the room at the end of the hall", where no dog returns from.

Of course, in the end, the cats and the dog get taken to the room, enveloped in a bright light...

...and it's a room for pet adoption. It's a no-kill shelter.

Why who is that

Only inside the bank. It wouldn't have been very big and the tellers would have to operate it.

The one from the first Pound Puppies special.

He made the mistake of challenging AHNOLD

Orm did absolutely nothing wrong. Fuck aquaman.

shin chans dad got rough

>one novelty coke bottle
nigga that better be one huge ass, exaggerated coke bottle or you just gave him like a buck or two

>All powerful deity
>Has now lost all three daughters over an ungrateful shit
>Ready to woop his ass six ways from Sunday
>Just turns into a fucking fish

That's what he did wrong.

What did he do again?

just don't ask man. Just enjoy your day, and move along. Forget you ever saw that picture.

He flooded all of the major cities on the East coast killing thousands of people

Oh shit, part of me wants to say serves him right

But another part of me wants to say that he did it for the greater good

He poisoned our water supply, burned our crops and delivered a plague unto our houses!

This. An exterminator or dog catcher in a world of sentient animals is basically the Nazi SS capturing and slaughtering people in camps. They're never going to be the good guys.

>Doing what he exists to do
>Killing a white man for no reason other than because he can
>Obviously a black character

Yep, seems right.

d e l e t e t h i s .

Nope.

HE DID?

No... But are we going to wait around until he does?

I say, we TIP SOMETHING OVER

I hate this meme so fucking much.

He did it because he was tricked into thinking the "surface world" had discovered and attacked them after a sabotaged missile test blew up a building in Atlantis. It was done by an Aquaman loyalist who didn't believe Orm deserved to rule and knew he would overreact and be forced to leave the throne after doing something stupid. "War" or not Orm chose to kill civilians first in an unannounced surprise attack rather than military targets in an officially declared war.

How much do you want to know?

Ok that does sound really unnecessary, i mean even in war its usually the civilians who are the LAST target rather than the first

This is what Hilary wants you to believe about Trump.

Sup Forums pls go and stay go

I felt more for Yanny the Yanitor.

I was so glad that ratfink cunt got what was coming to him

>That's somehow his fault

Probably the worst Family Guy cutaway tbqhf, mostly because of how cliche the punchline was

>the original [UNSOLICITED OPINIONS ON ISRAEL???]

Character from a morbid short webcomic about a father who rapes his daughter and psychologically abuses his family into thinking it's her fault.

It's the father.

Requesting link

Tough day at school?

I agree

His very young and small daughter, I might add.....

I am hereby warning anyone who's not familiar with this comic to ignore all discussions about it, not ask any questions, and just go on with your life.

I'm not kidding, or exaggerating for dramatic effect. Your life will be much better without reading those Clarissa comics and knowing about the story and characters.

Nope, not even a lesser meme.

Go to bed, Lex.

The protagonist was literally Chris Rock.

ADOLF THE MADMAN

>He was under control, then freed.
>immediately after he thanks the girls, he is beaten up then jailed.

Fuck this ending.

Killing your host is an incredibly fucking stupid thing to do. If he dies then so do you. And piss off with your Lorax movie crap.

Late as fuck, but what's the deal with this guy? Fosters aired when I was in that edgy late middle school phase where I was "done" with cartoons. Can I understand the hate by just watching this episode or do I need to watch the whole thing up to that point to get it?

He's in one episode, you can understand by watching.
He's just an asshole, does horrible shit and lets other people take the blame, which is the reason why he was put up for adoption. Frankie and Herriman his kid was lying because apparently it's a common thing.

Why would anyone create an imaginary friend that does that?

Kids don't really put that much thought into it, it's more about what they need at that moment.

lel

not this guy

Seriously. That shit pissed me off.

It's not that deep senpai