Checked the board nobody talking about this

checked the board nobody talking about this
Oh Sup Forums
>youtube.com/watch?v=MHO9H8ePHFU

Nice lineup
Also Matt Ryan as Constantine
I see Batman is included because why not man I hate Jason Omara though he sucks compared to conroy

>Check video
>everyone bitching because Batman is in it
>Sometimes we just can't have nice things

It's batman with an extended cameo from some other characters. We know what to expect so we don't give a shit anymore.

Well, duh. Batman is in everything DC. Did you not notice that DC stands for Detective Comics?

I mean it makes sense Batman is the connecting thread throughout the DCU he knows everyone
Plus he's friends with Zatanna and Jason Blood

I swear batman haters would be happier if there was no JLD movie at all

Im not seeing that top hot Zatanna, YOU PUT THAT MAGICAN GETUP ON RIGHT NOW!

>Zatana looks like shit
>batman is there for some reason and will no doubt dominate the story
>DC's animated movies have been going dow the shitter for years now
Gee, I wonder why nobody fucking cares.

Y'know, instead of Batman they could've used Ragman.

I don't like the runes.

because aside from assault on arkham they have all been shit user
nobody cares anymore
they are stuck in the new 52 shittyness while the comics have moved on

why the fuck is batman there

>constantine magic pew pew

Yeaaah no, fuck this and anyone excited for it.

Will only watch 3 times.

What a lazy as shit looking trailer.
They really must not give a fuck about these movies anymore huh

I'll wait for it to get somewhere IU can download it for free.

These movies have just been going downhill since Assault on Arkham.

One is a literal who, the other is the only thing people want out of the DC universe. Fuck the hundreds of different characters and thousands of stories they have, more batman and joker please.

So the movie will sell more than 2 million dollars

who?
and that's why he's not in the movie

They realize all they need to do is make batman the protagonist in everything, and it doesn't matter if it has a horrible story or voice acting or trash animation, people will still see it simply because of batman. They know where their bread and butter is.

Actually JL War was the turning point into shit. Lets call AoA a happy accident

Because he's BATMAN

In all seriousness though he needs an nth metal suit and batarangs.

Fucking Casuals.

Batman was fighting Monsters and VAMPIRES before ANY character there existed.

Spooky Batman is BEST BATMAN, the character has a long story with the supernatural, and the whole deal of him is to let the other characters give exposition to the viewer,

Batman will be the guy saying "i hate magic". Any complain about him is retarded.
From a commercial and stortelling point batman is great there. Fucking casuals

Funny thing is I think Batman starting carrying nth metal ever since Gentleman Ghost
True but you got to admit people are sick of Batman getting his hands in everything. You could have told a JLD dark story without him

But he would've fit better.

Because he's the only DC character to get them money.

No one gives a shit. People want batman. He's the sole thing that brings them money. You're not really getting it.

You sound like someone who never reads comics, you will fit pretty well in here!

He's also who these movies are marketed to.

This has to be the worst trailer I've ever seen

>So the movie will sell more than 2 million dollars
God damn that's some shitty English. Please tell me you're not American.

>All this pathetic attempts by batfags to uphold batman being in everything

The only purpose he serves is to get batfags to watch/read things they would never on their own because they're batfags, they're attempting to get an audience that in the end will never care about anything except batman

Never seen these sidekicks of Bats before. He has his own League? Makes sense.

>True but you got to admit people are sick of Batman getting his hands in everything. You could have told a JLD dark story without him
I agree, but without him there's no movie, people did the same with Brave and the Bold.

>shit animation
>that same fucking DCAU style again
>flashy magic spells Constantine
>based on am awful comic

What is there to look forward to exactly

yes how dare people want diversity in the genre they love Fuck off Batfag

This.

The sad thing is, I always wanted something like this. But I can't get excited knowing that they're going to fuck this up too.

Ragman is kinda like Batman, he could probably bring in some money.

Magic in these is so lazy.

GIANT FLASHING PURPLE HYROGLYPH!

Lazy motherfuckers. Back in my day had to draw their sigils and masturbate to them.

Kudos JLD for completely neutering the magical side of DC.

People said the same about Simon but it didn't happen.

Lurks in the shadows. Hides in the park.

Simon. Simon. Simon Dark.

If you're good he'll stay away.

If you're bad he'll make you pay.

Lurks in the shadows. Hides in the park.

Simon. Simon. Simon Dark.

>take a bunch of characters that aren't exactly action oriented
>put them on a team
>make it a full on action movie
>pew pew pew magic lasers!

You're still not getting it, guy. Probably is not the same as a definitive, and with batman, they know they're going to at least get back a decent amount, as compared to a decent character that actually fits into this mythos, that batfags have ever heard of. They're not going to experiment and fuck around with something they know for a fact works for them.

Man remember when there were other characters in Gotham besides Batfam?

I liked Simon dark. They could easily reboot him in the nu52 or rebirth or whatever the fuck they're calling it now, as a black female.

I think his creator got rights on him.

Thanks senpai, you reminded me that I wanted to get into Simon Dark one of these days. I liked Gotham County Line. Even if Batman was kinda too preachy about justice near the end.

Batman is in to sell the movie to normies. Normies don't know or care about Ragman yet.

It's shameful that the only movie since, I dunno, probably one of the Green Lantern ones, to not heavily feature Batman is Gods and Monsters which instead has a guy called Bat-Man.

Any plans to make these movies something other than amateur hour crappy cash-ins are gone now.

to be fair Batman and Etrigan/Jason do have a nice working dynamic
>Batman and Jason
>Batman is the powerhouse while Jason knows all kinds of mystic shit
>Batman and Etrigan
>Etrigan is the powerhouse while Batman is usually along for the ride and trying to mitigate Etrigans destruction

People are clearly not sick since Batman related stuff is the only stuff that sells.
I guess whiners on Sup Forums and online that pirate everything are sick.
Maybe if they actually bought the Green Lantern and Superman animated movies there would be less Batman around, oh also the comics that barely sell.

>Any plans to make these movies something other than amateur hour crappy cash-ins are gone now.
Yeah, can we talk about how shitty these movies are now?

Gods and Monsters was the last really good one. And most of them were never all that good to begin with.

>they keep making New 52 DTVs despite the fact that they're all atrocious
>Sam Liu keeps getting work
who the fuck is buying these movies?

someone has to get ahold of em IE taking one for the team so it can get uploaded and we watch em for free

Was the trailer intentionally edited to be as bad as a DCEU movie?

Fuck Batman and his cancerous influence on the DCU

Bitch shut up it's been like this since after shadowpact

>Jason O'Mara
>A-fucking-gain
This dude is shit, and honestly one of the worst Batman voices I've ever heard, why don't they get someone else? Not even asking for Conroy, just anyone else.

>James Tucker keeps getting work

Fix'd.

He's the creative one force behind these. Though to be fair, they weren't any better when Timm was in charge.

At least under Timm we had variety even though he was the biggest batwanker there is

>Fuck Batman and his cancerous influence on the Detective Comics Universe

>Batman should be in every single movie and if he isn't people should be asking..wear's Batman
fuck off Batfag your argument makes zero sense

I think those decisions come from people above them.

My argument is there you insecure cry baby

Batman has been dealing with supernatural for longer than any of them ;)

Not on the level most of them have or are you telling Batman traveled to hell multiple times and outsmarted Demon lords multiple times and you have no argument.
>lel Batman is most popular so he should be in every movie

with the Dark Universe movie coming out who would you guys have playing Constantine? Matt Ryan is definitely out of the question because WB just aren't fun.
I'd like David Morrissey since he's actually from Liverpool and he may be old but being 52 may help him

Also under Timm we had better directors like Lauren Montgomery.

She left to do Korra and later Voltron.

>korra
must be a blemish on her record
>voltron
is alright

all they have now is Jay Olivia who sucks balls

Is that one voice director still there that did everything animated Timm for a while? Alverso or something? Old lady now.

Sexy Zatanna

Andrea Romano? She's not doing these movies anymore. She's still working, but she's close to retiring, so she's slowing down.

That's her. She was always top notch and shows up in pretty much every good work.

>Andrea Romano
works on Voltron now

That is a fantastic ass.

Did anyone even like the JLD comic?
It sucked.

Taking the cool, weird magic characters and turning them into a team doesn't work.

Batman is there for

1. Batfags will eat a turd wrapped in foil if the Batman logo is on it

2. non-magic muggle pov for the audience

I know. But she's not getting the workloads she used to get. She's close to retirement. That's why Wes Gleason has take over for her in the DC stuff.

He's also shit

>Matt Ryan as Constantine
Nigga needs to worry about winning a playoff game before he spends time voice acting

"Yes" is the answer to both your questions. Read more comics and stop being a whiny faggot

you should read comics because you're sounding really retarded right now Batman doesn't have more experience with the arcane than anyone in justice league dark. and your second yes makes no sense and is also retarded kill yourself i'm not taking the bait anymore.

i'm a batfag and even i'm getting tired of batman being the center of every new animated movie

but he hasn't been the center since ever, he is just there to boost sales

even in the "Batman: something" he is just guest starring while Damian is the main character

He isnt a batfag, he is just a retard.

Korra was directed fine, bad writing was the problem