Flat earthers explain this

If earth is flat, explain why a sniper has to count in the Coriolis force while aiming at longer distances or otherwise he'd miss?
Retards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2klm1s8c71c
youtube.com/watch?v=ukAwBRDfHdI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sage

The Earth is flat but spinning.

Jewish physics.

We riddin spinnaz nigga we don't stop.

It's all explained here:
youtu.be/2klm1s8c71c

How can it spin on a turtle's back?

eggsblain this

Mind. Blown.

The coriolis effect is a function of the earth's rotation, not it's shape.

Silly sniper will never hit m-

Oh shit a sni

this
Sphearthers got nothing on us

/thread

>the guy in vid doesn't understand that the atmosphere rotates as well
checkm8 globe

Because the earth still moves and rotates through space you fucking retard

>Never seen a Gamera movie

Wow, this clearly and undeniably proves that muslims are totally insane

As a top dog snipper for the sea army I'd like to know too

We're not in Sup Forums you fucking fa-

Lol

WHERE IS IT
I HEARD A GU

W-what?

Guys, please, stop messing ar

Hi, what's going on in this thread.

Rly made the ol' noggin start to fire on all cylinders

Flat Earth is CIA disinfo to discredit opposition. If you say that the moon landings were staged or that 9/11 was an inside job some smug nu male will answer that you're just a conspiracy theorist and probably believe in flat earth and claim victory. Anybody with two working braincells can see planets in the telescope are round.

Flat disc rotates fag.

in case you motherfuckers aren't trolling:

- you can see satellites using an amateur telescope in their geostationary orbit.

- you can see planet and moon textures using an amateur telescope. you can also see that those textures get stretched near the edges suggesting bending (like in a sphere).

- the horizon is flat until you get high enough to have both edges on your view frustum, that's why earth always looks flat from planes, ISS, etc because you're not high enough.

need more? just ask

you realize coins can spin right?

Snipers do not take Coriolis Effect into account. That is a myth. Sniper's said themselves that is bullshit.

What gun is that?

Because a bullet is stronger than a sink? Why do rivers flow for four miles gradually up a mountainside. He's not adjusting for coriolis he's adjusting for wind

there are women that are absolutely flat

No. Sun is close as moon pretty much and moon makes own light and they rotate around our flat not moving surface. Or this all happens as we move on a plane. But no spinning or rotation

>implying (((they))) don't slightly curve the barrel of a rifle to force you to compensate

Sven played too much of CoD4 sniper mission

>you can see satellites
No you can't. You can see blurry shiny indistinguishable dots. Which they then tell your dumb ass is a satellite. Same for the ISS
>see planet and moon textures stretched near edges
That's because the moon is computer graphics retard. It's called anisotropic filtering if anything that proves it's fake
>the horizon is flat until both edges in frustrum then earth flat plane iss etc not high enough
lol no

looks like m40a1 but i'm no /k/omando

This is the only intelligent post in this thread and it is made by a Canadian, the rest of you idiots should really reexamine your lives.

2/10 made me reply

>I cant afford a telescope because I dont have a job, but the people whose videos on youtube that I watch confirm my biases
Excellent post idiot.

Earth is flat. Deal with it.

An AR-15 Shotgun Sniper Rifle.

How about they're all conspiracies because everything is zionist? Moves to make us look stupid look stupid when there's NOT ONE DAMN THINF THAT ISNT ZIONIST
You too. It's harder to convince a man he's been lied to than just to lie. This is your sheep square buttblast

>Coriolis force
>force
>yurovectors

The turtle is doing barrel rolls

Has nothing to do with fiat moni or image quality

>He's not adjusting for Coriolis he's adjusting for wind
Confirmed for knowing nothing about long range shooting.

Fuck, you are dumb.

Go to the coast, look at the horizon, it's clearly flat. CLEARLY
WAKE UP SHEEPLE

Well, you see Sven, because the flat Ear-

Gyaos > MUTO

Prove me wrong

One of those guys has dead-on criticism of Jewish control of banking, media, involvement in pushing immigration and race-mixing. reminds me of this video (from a pot calling the kettle black, of course)...

youtube.com/watch?v=ukAwBRDfHdI

still best mission of any cod game ever

>Get a piece of paper
>Bend it a little so the surface is curved
>Still has the same surface area
Wow that was hard, but I'm surprised a genius like you never thought of it

Stop trying to shill your bullshit fedoralord, there is nothing in the bible to suggest the earth isn't flat

Who would win? Quiet vs Candleja-

Chris Kyle:DDD
gob bless da troops:D

But you're right. By a long shot too.

What the sharpshooter adjusts for is BULLET DROP. This is because of the friction of the air and gravity, not the curvature of the earth.

did anyone he

>there are actual flat earthers on Sup Forums
And here I thought Sup Forums couldn't get any dumber.

You've been warned about thinking Ameribro!

Hahaha you fucks are really this retarded, you fell for the fucking meme?

Americans are fucking stupid, not a fucking joke anymore.

You'd get coriolis force on the equator that way, except for the point on the axis.

>Coriolis

wtf is coriolis?

you just aim, and choot, gringo

some people just have flat brains

this makes the world appear flat to them

I cant tell if retarded burger or just shitty troll. Either way kill yourself

if the Earth were flat and spinning like a coin a bullet would either impact the ground long before reaching its destination, or fly out into space if you were aiming the other way

he thinks david icke is a con artist

well

DAVID is a jew

do birds of a feather flock together?

>Being this gullible

no, user, that is an american jew, this whole "flat earth" garbage, this is how they like to mock goyim intelligence.

its you who just made a fuckwit out of yourself.

It's not on the back of grat A'tuin it get carried by 4 elephants riding on balls on the back of A'Tuin.
I expect they are able to spin around on.the back of the turtle carrying our discworld.

Flat earth is disinfo to distract from hollow inner earth theory

see,

this is why refugees are invading you

>etc because you're not high enough.
>need more? just ask

Nah. I'm not into drugs.

As a scientist certified in science, I can tell that it actually flips instead of spins.

Because I know the truth?

sure, exactly

;^)

How did you fill out the captcha if you were sho-

No it doesn't, it twerks

Wouldn't the Coriolis effect cause the bullet to land to the side, not above or below?

Discworld is a great series of novels, quintessentially British.

Captcha: select all images of tea.

>And here I thought Sup Forums couldn't get any dumber.
Still smarter, or at least less retarded than /sci/, judging by flat earth threads on that board.