DCEU

If you had the chance to create the DCEU from the scratch, how would you do it?

My take for Phase 1

2013 - Man of Steel
2014 - Wonder Woman
2015 - The Flash
2016 - Man of Steel 2
2016 - Suicide Squad
2017 - Batman vs Superman
2017 - Aquaman
2018 - Justice League

return martian manhunter

meme character

Phase 1:

2013 - Cassandra Cain movie
2014 - Authority movie, Hitman series starts at netflix
2015 - Cassandra Cain 2, Doom Patrol series starts
2016 - Authority 2, Stormwatch: Team Achilles series starts, Doom Patrol series ends with a Flex Mentallo movie
2017 - Cassandra Cain 3, Hitman series spins off into a Section Six series
2018 - Authority vs. Stormwatch movie, Bloodhound series starts

The same, but give free reign to the soft R, keep Johns away, bring Morrison. Directors can do anything they want.

No meme phases ala marvel. Fuck the casuals, fuck the plebs. 4 hours long movies.

Literally just fire Snyder.

Make the entire thing about Batman.

Just copy the MCU then?

>Full integration with the TV series.
>The actors in the series are the same in the movie.
>Introduce every core character via their own series which focus on their origin(thus not needing so much CGI since Batman hasn't developed so many toys, Supes is still learning to control his powers and has no big threat etc)
>First movie would still be MoS but with some changes in the 1st and 2nd acts.

From here on out I'd keep it the same except I wouldn't give Cyborg his own movie, up until now he didn't even had his own comic, he's just a glorified smartphone.

This is how it should've been done.

Executives include Kevin Feige and Joss Whedon

Chris Evans as Barry Allen

I turn them all into high budget serials. Serialised shows still seem like the best way to explore heroes. Flash's best parts are the overarching story that leads to good character moments, stuff like S2 Barry travelling back to talk to S1 Wells.

>The actors in the series are the same in the movie
>wanting Green Batman or Felicity anywhere near the films
"no"

Oh wait I just realised you mean something similar to me, not CW stuff. Sorry

>>Full integration with the TV series.
No.

If this was before Cap, fine but definitely not now for Evans, he wants to quit anyway

>Fiege
No, he'll just sabotage DC from the inside after Disney bribes

>Whedon
Could work, I think he has a score to settle with Marvel/Disney execs

Get Jon Fav while if we can too
And the other guys pissed marvel controlling them

nice argument.

>JSA
>Man of Steel
>Batman
>Man of Steel 2
>WW
>Trinity
>Aquaman
>JL
>Flash
>Green Lantern Corps

They would be different from the CW series, in fact they would be more like mini series with 6 episodes or so. My reasoning behind this it that it shaves off the hour or so that's wasted in every movie introducing character origins which can be used to develop more the main plot of the movie. Its also under the assumption that DC is rushing to catch up with Marvel as they are doing now.

Incorporating the movies means they would have to incorporate major plot points/character histories/arcs that are happen in the tv show and vice versa. It's not worth the bullshit to please some little faggots that like dumb shows.

younger batman and superman.

long halloween batman movie, superman movie about him helping and shit and meeting luthor for the first time, let him fight some great villain and set up the cadmus/government enemy story line like in dcau. do the green lantern and the flash origin movie. do some justice league movie where we see more of the government agency but they're only a small part of the movie. the jl fights a group of powerful villains that were unleashed by lex luthor, who makes it somehow look like its the government agency because they were interested in lex's activities. thus at the end of the movie batman is left wondering who could pull off the coordinated attack suspecting cadmus, then we go over to cadmus who is trying to investigate the same thing, then we see luthor talking to some alien, or a powerful magician, or some new gods i don't honestly give a shit we just have to see that luthor has a plan and an overarching plot is present for the rest of the movies. i'm bored now and it's late where i'm from but either way i think this how they should start the dceu at least in the first couple of movies

also
>have the movies actually be good
>introduce robin
>introduce the jli after the overarchin plot is over and have the government/cadmus/ industrial military complex/shady business guys be the main antagonists. and also have a question movie or two to set this shit up

don't you mean
>2013 - Batman vs Man of Steel
>2014 - Batman vs Wonder Woman
>2015 - Batman vs The Flash
>2016 - Batman vs Man of Steel 2
>2016 - Batman vs Suicide Squad
>2017 - Batman vs Superman vs Batman
>2017 - Batman vs Aquaman
>2018 - Batman vs Justice League

You could have stopped at 2013, because there's little chance that a Cassandra Cain movie would be any sort of success.

>85762853
Goyer pls go.

Hand full control to visionary director Zack Snyder.

Now on to Phase 2

2019 - The Batman
2019 - Wonder Woman 2
2019 - Shazam
2020 - The Flash 2
2020 - Green Lantern Corps
2020 - Suicide Squad 2
2021 - Dark Universe
2021 - Martian Manhunter
2021 - Green Arrow
2022 - JL2

Teen Titans and Young Justice movie to establish characters and then solo movies.