And nothing of value was lost

hivemind

youtube.com/watch?v=Dp3jda591M4

youtu.be/I85Vd8x3B1g

Based

;(

Nice job neckbeards you finally did it.

And so justice was served in the end.

Let this be a reminder that shitty journalism will eventually lead to its own demise without the need for government censure.

The same fate awaits quite a few more sites in the future, I think.

WHAT YOU GONNA DO WHEN HULKAMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOU???

Only funny thing I've ever read on Gawker.

>not posting spongebob version

BASED MEXICANS

They got bought out and will start up again eventually. I wonder if they'll be just as bad under new management. The poz is everywhere after all.

DUDE, TWENTY-FOUR-INCH PYTHONS RUNNIN' WILD ON YOU, BROTHER -- WHATCHU GONNA DO, JACK!?

Look at all this crap.

The six satellite blogs (Kotaku, Jezebel, i09, etc) will remain active under Univision control.

However, it looks like Gawker itself, arguably the most cancerous of the blogs, is done.

Toasting in epic bread

RED WHITE AND BLUE PUMPING THROUGH MY VEINS, HULKAMANIAAAA

WHEN IT COMES CRASHING DOWN AND IT HURTS INSIDE

>The six satellite blogs (Kotaku, Jezebel, i09, etc) will remain active under Univision control.

Fuck I thought they were all done.

Univision is fucking terrible, too. I guess they're a match.

>Kotaku still alive
>Jezebel still alive
Still absolutely horrifying, famleaf.

Holy shit, thank you based Hulkster and based Peter Thiel

But they'll likely be under new management and all the shitty writers will be fired.

remember that paranoid post against smarm written in the most smarmy possible style

>>Patricia Hernandez

I would love to see this dumb spic raped by wild dogs.

the shekels have been shoah'd

>all the shitty writers will be fired
>owned by Univision
They'll just shill harder for hispanics to never integrate or learn English now.

I am glad to see this happening within my lifetime

After the "Straight While Male is the Easiest Difficulty Setting" article, I realized that something was very wrong

Respects for Hulk for removing trash.

Jezebel especially is the dangerous one.

Kotaku is just concentrated retardation like:
That latter compilation didn't even include the randomly uploaded op-ed piece by one of their staff about the one time he got really drunk and accidentally(?) buttfucked a guy one night and it wasn't even tangentially vidya-related and he may have been inebriated when he posted the piece.

Jezebel is wicked though. It's like the joke-y name of their site accidentally permeated the unconscious site culture until their entire staff became the actual thing their meme name was representing. Some of the most logically fucked editorials I've ever read came from there. My favorite was the one about how gay people are inherently misogynist because their lack of attraction towards women takes away female sexual agency.

>starts a fight with Sup Forums
>gets smashed by the hulkster
Whew

>The most refreshing video game sex I've ever had

It's literally just 5 seconds of intense moaning and a black screen

It's only "refreshing" if you fuck Benny or Fisto

youtu.be/jz6vtZ8_0i8?t=1m31s

God Emperor Trump will deal this hydra of globalization and cultural Marxism the death blow in due time

This is the best news I've heard all month. Maybe all summer

>shill for latinos for years
>they buy your company and take your job away
pottery

You're more optimistic than I am. The poz is everywhere and Gawker was never unique, just the worst of the bunch. For example, there's no shortage of pressure towards SJWism in the video game industry, so the new Kotaku will probably be just as shitty as all the other sites. We also don't have any evidence yet that they plan to fire anyone. As for Jezebel, it's literally impossible to produce a women's magazine in the modern world without it turning out like that.

You only had yourselves to blame. No use throwing a tantrum because you didn't get your own way.

WHAT YOU GONNA DO?
youtube.com/watch?v=XS8hpeWBjfg

Next, CNN.

Praise Kek!

youtube.com/watch?v=qqaRuzJhS3A

I don't give a fuck about gawker it's shit but Kotaku and Jezebel are based as fuck and hopefully will stay alive...

She's right about the Modern shooter taking themselves too seriously post. Overstrike looked fun and was reduced to that boring rubbish f.u.s.e. Bad Company 1&2 was amazing

clandestine legal
> clandestine legal
clandestine legal
> clandestine legal
clandestine legal
> clandestine legal

Beautiful.

You retards know another company just bought Gawker right? They're not going to die.

Did you actually read it? Gawker, the publication, is gone. There will be no more Gawker articles. Univision is only interested in continuing the other sites they own.

I wish they shut down kotaku too damn it.

Now who is going to tell me about the civ5 brave new world expansion pack?

>Vivian with 4x2-chan logo, instead of clover
>Vivian clone
>Gamergate boogyman the bad guys

Yeah, the problem is the rest of those other sites are still left wing biased. You've cut off one head of the Hydra and celebrating, kind of fucking dumb. I want them all gone just as much as anyone else but this isn't really as great as it's being made out to be.

Breitbart being at the top of the list

gen 4 pokemon really did have some of the best designs
I mean yeah theres >a fucking icecream and >a fucking garbagebag
but in gen 1 there is literally >a fucking mime and >a fucking pokeball

>Spicvision takes over
>makes it even MORE cancerous and left wing
We may have gone too far...

Few years ago Jezebel was the only famous woman mag about feminism, now you turn everywhere and vogue, cosmopolitan and all the shithole of capitalism talk about rape culture, appropriation, beauty standard, obese models, slutshaming.
There's a lot of pressure on the star system too to identify as feminist
Too many bloggers, Twitter accounts dedicated on that matter, there's no escape soon nearly because there's a demographic that needs to be fed with liberal feminism and Jezebel is not something they consider that much, everyone has their autistic network of twitterina friends
Plus theyre all ugly and obese and this movement gives them some pretty addictive illusions not easy to dismiss

I know you wanted a (You) so here you go. I hope your day is better now.

Unfortunately, Univision is supposedly buying them, so she'll still find work

I fucking hated them so much when I was in the US. What a horrible channel.

He just made a bunch of money off stupid ass mexicans, dumbfuck GGer.

You idiots never hurt the rich, you help them become famous and open up bigger opportunities for them.

>Out a gay man against his will
>Leftists are on the side of Gawker

This is unbelievable.
If you aren't with the left, they fucking DESPISE you.
It's incredible how they can be so for gays and then support someone being outed against their will.

Fucking hate democrats desu. Despite all the Republicans' faults at least they don't pretend to be angels.

So does this mean sites like Kotaku and Jezebel will close ass swell?

>Pay Hulk
>Open another website
:V

I like its prevo more.

Read the comments guys. I'm guzzling on their tears.

there's an history of queer ideology trannies outing man against their will

they used to it in the 80s, they say, to make teen gays feel less lonely

they were considered heroes

Today, we are all REAL AMERICANS.

I think it's time to collect Gawker's most disgusting moments. I start:
youtube.com/watch?v=2-avakrRUaU

>they buy your company

>this is a bad thing when your worthless company was hardly known by MSM before the lawsuit and now rich fools are looking to overpay on your hype

Gamergate, you're just comfrtably retarded. Stay poor, fat and busy gaming until your pointless life ends.

What's gonna happen with buzfeed?

They were owned by Gawker right?

WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN HULKMANIA DESTROYS YOU?

The entire left see themselves as heroes.
>Look at me poor nigger. I care about Black Lives Matter. Praise my white soul!
>I'm a feminist m'lady. Oh how much better I am than those that aren't feminists!
>Of course I would suck a tranny's cock. I'm progressive and above transphobic beasts.

They're all in love with themselves.

YES
WE WON
youtube.com/watch?v=Qi51kkMepn0

I know you wanted a (You). Hopefully this will make your feel better.

CTR on damage control today big time

Unfortunately no.

And Buzzfeed is much more popular, and therefore dangerous.

Well we got one major target down

Yea I mean they're never gonna make some kind of introspection about their violent methods & deluded ideals cause they already have a bunch of rethoric refrains to rig every matter in favor of their schizo behavior

>you using ableist slur uh
>psychiatric conditions are not something you can use to make negative examples
>violence against our abusers doesn't exist violence is sistemic
>a fag can't be a homophobe on other fags

You know...

DANCE THREAD
youtube.com/watch?v=2vp9HWiuOPM

If only Kotaku and Jezebel goes down with them too.

A win's still a win.

You did nothing but make rich people even richer

Jezebel is a pretty good meme, all they write about is feelings, pop culture and celebrities, in other words they uphold the stereotype that women are vapid idiots who only care about frivolous things.

look at these stupid anime fan gamers thinking they hurt someone with wealth.

Literally impossible.

Funny isn't it? How things have changed.

Next to go down: Buzzfeed

They have been spreading clickbait faggotry unchecked for far too long. This balloon can only get so big before it is pricked and popped by the might of Kek.

I like they were and still are in denial about the wrong they did.

They want to pretend it was Thiel rather than their actions that were the problem.

Good job Sup Forums I'm sure we can take a bit of credit since we killed off their shit on their ad revenue a while back

Buzzfeed has fully embraced a progressive slacktivist paradigm for ignorant narcissistic millennials.

Rest in piss.

Underrated post.

I gotta get Soros in on this one.

>op-ed piece by one of their staff about the one time he got really drunk and accidentally(?) buttfucked a guy one night and it wasn't even tangentially vidya-related and he may have been inebriated when he posted the piece.

Gonna need a source on that, it sounds too good to be true.

>cbsnews.com/news/gawker-com-flattened-by-hulk-hogan-to-shut-down/
F

gawker tears are the best lube

>a fucking polandmeme
ftfy

what's wrong about it?

But thecuck site lives on!

WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WHEN HULKMANIA BANKRUPTS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU?

>not post best Hogan Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=guG9cVs3ms4