My fucking sides

My fucking sides

Other urls found in this thread:

gawker.com/gawker-com-to-end-operations-next-week-1785455712
abc.net.au/news/2016-08-17/gawker-media-sold-after-being-brought-down-by-hulk-hogan/7750752
lawnewz.com/high-profile/judge-rules-that-hulk-hogan-gets-control-of-former-gawker-editors-assets/
thecuck.gawker.com/
theguardian.com/technology/series/the-web-we-want
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/10/bankrupt-gawker-over-grudge-not-justice-censorship
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

link pls

gawker.com/gawker-com-to-end-operations-next-week-1785455712

oooooo memes

2016-2017 will be the era in which we watch the left burn

haha

VICTORY. WE HAVE CRUSHED THE INFIDELS!!

The Hulkster had a few rough years, but he managed to become a hero again. Gawker got the atomic leg drop.

Praise kek

will their other asshole blogs keep going under univision management then?

>four months after the Silicon Valley billionaire Peter Thiel revealed his clandestine legal campaign against the company
>clandestine
lol no faggots, next time don't ignore court orders

Also how much of that money goes to the Hulkster?

DAILY REMINDER

fuck gawker

Yes, at least until Univision can't profit off them.
Expect that to happen in Q2 of next year if Trump wins in November.

Thank you based hulk hogan

I hope Nick Denton gets mugged and urinated on now, to complete the story.

>bought for a paltry $135mil
>by mexicans
tip-toppest kek

HULK SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT 'CHO GONNA DOOOOO

I really do think the SJW, BLM, muh fee fees, perpetual outrage and offense taking, PC on steroids era is on it's way out. The turmoil of the 60s and early 7s died down. I think we'll be seeing this current surge of leftist retardation die down over the next couple years. These movements can only last so long before they burn up their energy. Eventually the normies and a lot of the activists just grow tired of constant conflict and being upset by everything and just want to retreat into "normalcy" and move on with their lives.

Of course a new generation will come along and the extreme left will rear it's ugly head once again, becoming mainstream and causing all sorts of problems. But hopefully we get a couple decades reprieve from it.

"Actually its about ethics in journalism."

Well memed Gawker!

Thats also what the judge in Florida said when you lost everything!

Bwahahahaha.

>Also how much of that money goes to the Hulkster?

tip top double kek

abc.net.au/news/2016-08-17/gawker-media-sold-after-being-brought-down-by-hulk-hogan/7750752

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
wtf i hate gawker now
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

ABCDEGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

F

Has Sup Forums ever been stumped?

The only times that come to mind are Farage in South Thanet and hofer in austria, both of which involved voter fraud, and both of which were eventually vindicated by Brexit in the former case and an unprecedented re-do election in the later case.

To all the people who are saying
"It's not right that someone can completely shut down a whole outlet"

Remember that they bragged about going against judge orders.

It feels like that moment where you're trying to untangle a mass of cord and all you've got is that last little loop to pull and it straightens right out

Who's saying that senpai?

>implying that the Sixties were bad
Hunter Ghost Thompson would like to have a word with you.

Turkish coup, I guess

OUR BROUTHER DID IT THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

OOOOOH YEAH BROTHER, YOUR CHECK TO THE HULKSTER WAS LATE AGAIN THIS MONTH, TWO THINGS THAT DON'T GO TOGETHER ARE HULKMANIA AND LATE CHECKS BROTHER.

AS THE MAN THAT MADE YOU BROKE, I'M GONNA GIVE YOU ONE MORE DAY TO PAY ME BROTHER, AND IF YOU DON'T HULKMANIA'S GONNA RUN WILD ON YOU, WATCHA GONNA DO WHEN HULKMANIA AND THE PYTHONS RUN WILD ON YOU BROTHER?

People on Twitter senpai. Should have been more clear.

>Larry Willmoore
>Gawker
Is the great cuckening at hand?

It's a process began few years ago, one of Jezebel founder already left bc of the trans activism cluttering her feminist discourse and bc of the methods of sjw

I've witnessed on tumblr many ex feminist talking about their redemption, usually girls in their early 20 regretting their teen years spent ranting

I only think BLM will continue bc it's pretty new somehow and niggas are too happy they feel like intellectuals now, post selfies with lots of RTs and educate plebs of negroer niggas

Hopefully after the hippie always comes the punk

BLM is already suffering from internal division. You have the working class, blue collar, and STEM black people on one side who want more integration into the white community; and then you have the middle-upper class, white collar, and liberal arts black people who want segregation to return under the guise of "safe spaces". Then you have the droves of uneducated black people that just want to riot and sheeit who are being fought over by both sides. It'll last all the way up through this election and a bit beyond, but I don't see it existing as an organization beyond the hashtag forever.

Hunter S. Thompson? He was quite a unique and entertaining character. The 60s were definitely a turbulent time, though. At least in the US.

SMASH'EM HULKSTER

Arguably, but it's hard to view any event that ends with dead roaches as a bad thing from a Sup Forums perspective

Can someone explain the ruling against AJ Daulerio.

lawnewz.com/high-profile/judge-rules-that-hulk-hogan-gets-control-of-former-gawker-editors-assets/

"According to McNeill, whether or not Daulerio will get an allowance for living expenses will be determined at some point after he gives a deposition next week."

If he can't go bankrupt does this mean he has become Hulk Hogan's indentured servant?

remember

thecuck.gawker.com/

>you have lived long enough to see Hulkamania run wild in your youth and adulthood

This is good, isn't it?

>If he can't go bankrupt does this mean he has become Hulk Hogan's indentured servant?

Wouldn't it be ironic if the Hulkster made him watch while he bangs a bunch of hoes?

That analysis only works if you pretend demographics and race don't matter. We are closer to Wiemar Germany today than we are to institutional 60's/70's America.

What's better: dead roaches + secularist military gov that applies Ataturk's teachings while being west-friendly, or dead roaches + islamic erdogan caliphate with generations of islamists to come along with increased relations between Turkey and Russia?

>just hours before a bankruptcy court in Manhattan will decide whether to approve Univision's bid for Gawker's other assets
Does this mean the Mary Sue and Kotaku have a chance of permanently going down if they court doesn't approve?

>Larry Wilmore's boring show cancelled
>Gawker gets fucked

Good week desu.

It doesn't matter, they're dead either way.

These sites rely on ad revenue.

The Mary Sue is not owned by gawker I believe it's owned by Abrams media. Speaking of which I guarantee if gawker goes down Abrams will attempt to fill the rift. Keep an eye on them.

>Univision

White liberals just got BTFO by their pet spics. Hahahaha.

A metephor for the future of the Democratic Party, no doubt.

(We won't)

Oh yeah, I forgot. Isn't Jezebel the one that Gawker owns, not the Mary Sue? Their content sorta blends together in my mind.

The pendulum is swinging in the other direction

Actually if most of the gawker network stays intact these means the spics protected them, probably also a metaphor in there somewhere.

You didnt do shit, pal. A washed up wrestler and billionaire gay liberal took it down

So we shouldn't be expecting it then.

The attitude of the rest of the established media is hilarious and hypocritical to the point there is no third party left to point it out.

First I was like...
theguardian.com/technology/series/the-web-we-want

Then I was like
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/10/bankrupt-gawker-over-grudge-not-justice-censorship

Judge 1
Gawker 0

>We Won't
Have any two words been so disastrous?

god I miss the jessie slaughter days. It was during the world cup and vuvuzelas. When moot changed the theme of Sup Forums and when good morning america came by here to "visit"

All the filters change from newfag to newfriend etc etc etc.

I can't believe it's been six years.

Invade Russia

Go fuck with the writers on twitter

You don't have to convince me. I was pro coup. But even if it was successful the likely outcome would have been more civil war, more refugees, and eventually an islamist government in some format or another. Until an ideology that can unite and harness the nationalist leaning disposed and angry young men of the West comes about, no sustainable progress can be made with respect to subduing islamism.

(They did)

my sides user

>But even if it was successful the likely outcome would have been more civil war, more refugees, and eventually an islamist government in some format or another
Don't remind me of the truth, I'm just imagining how the whole ordeal could've gone towards if we lived in a better world.

>Until an ideology that can unite and harness the nationalist leaning disposed and angry young men of the West comes about, no sustainable progress can be made with respect to subduing islamism.
It's amusing that maghreb countries are better at dealing with radical islamism than most western countries because they're not bound by international laws and leftists.
At least, in Morocco, people regularly get thrown in jail or mysteriously "commit suicide" whenever they threaten the establishment of the royalty.

Does this mean the other shit sites stay up? If so, I feel like this was a useless endeavor.

Oh shit, the salt on twitter is amazing.

>thiel
>liberal
i have some bad news for you, senpai

Go back to univision.

Why would Univision pay so much money for a site they knew was about to get fucked in the ass by a legal fight?

This is what justice tastes like.

Hoorah!

The legal fight is over. They bought the scraps and fired the people that created the situation in the first place.

It appears the Hulkster ran wild on them.

Hopefully he gets a nice cut of that cheque from the Univision purchase… hell they should just give it directly to hulk

because they bought all the other Gawker sites: Kotaku, deadspin, jezebel, I assume are the biggest money makers.

reminder that Peter Thiel wrote an absolutely BASED book on the dangers of multiculturalism, and openly supports Trump. Today was a good day.

WHEN IT COMES CRASHIN DOWN AND IT HURTS INSIDE

They already are. As soon as you become the antithesis of freedom, fun, and humor, then people start to hate you.

Clever

I just want Hulk and Thiel to get their hands on Jalopnik and rescue it from the gawker cuck fiefdom

Patricia Hernandez and Biddle have both blocked me kek

Any more accounts?

aw yisss

Twitter is mainly bots

Romney losing, Trump losing, Hitler losing, ect.

>cartoon woman and babies as profile pictures

Sad!

We should start a movement from inside their camp to get them to adopt a certain tattoo or scar or something to permanently mark them as SJW. This way, when this whole ridiculous movement is finished with and they try to move on and become normal people again, they can't hide what they used to be.

They could make it sort of like boy scouts badges of honour in fact. Each symbol represents an act of "progressivism." For example:
>i proved my virtue by having sex with black men
>i physically assaulted a racist white person
>i doxxed a racist and helped get them fired
>i voted hillary
>i raided Sup Forums
You get the idea.

He blocked me in almost instantly.

So prison tattoos for SJWs?
Bad idea bong. Look at how these faggots play Pokemon, love virtue signaling, and have no sense of morality or ethics. Do we want them doubling down on that insanity?

The funniest part is how they've refused to admit they fucked up or shown any contrition. If they had just pulled the Hulk video and apologized the judge may have been more lenient.

But no, they outright refused to show any kind of remorse or self reflection, which more than likely shadowed their defense in the eyes of the presiding judge.

They are such pussies but at least this shows this genuinely bothers them which is good.

Probably because these manchildren have no concept of consequences for their actions

Where were you when Kek acted through Hulkamania and memes killed Gawker, brother?

Well to be fair he doesn't have a job anymore so he has a lot more time to sit on Twatter and block people who hurt his feelings.

Gawker never admits they are wrong ever. I'm sure Denton drills it in the heads of new hires to never admit to a fuckup.

Watching biddle cry is just icing on the cake. I wonder how his future employment prospects will go considering his past inflammatory remarks.