youtube.com/watch?v=9McGKrxOnB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She really is a Thor Villain

You mean HOTTER than HOT

Swamp witch is best bitch.

no, she isnt

Post Enchantress art.

I hope she's back for the sequel.

One thing I can at least appreciate is that nobody has been so retarded as to defend anything about this character or the final fight of the movie (other than she was hot). Like no essays about how deep and misunderstood and allegorical her character was or some shit like that.

Man she was the worst

This. She was hot as fuck.
>mfw "ssshhh"
>mfw she crouches like an animal
>mfw we see her silhouette

One thing about being on a bad movie, is the lack of fanart made by a fandom.

She had far less depth than even the average MCU villain, but that last fight scene with her eyes glowing in the smoke made her far more intimidating than pretty much any MCU villain. Aesthetically, it knocked it out of the park.

Good thing she wasn't in a bad movie then.

STILL better than any marvel villian, loved her creepy atmosphere

>literally fights like a video game boss

That part was stupid.

Wasn't stupider than "i'm not going to lose a family again" line.
Still liked the movie tho.

This is just sad. Then again we had retards saying Lex and Doomday were good villains too.

I don't know we've had some pretty shitty MCU villains
Whiplash
Ronan
Malekith
Not Mandarin

MCU just gets by on good will at this point

wut

everything about her up outside of the Rita Repulsa costume was some of the best stuff in the entire movie. Especially the boardroom and transformation scene, where you had her weird horror movie self paraded in front of a bunch of suits. Then when she changes back you get to see how fucking horrible it was for June.

Plus the last battle when she's in the dark and you see her eyes lit up was cool as fuck.

dat 'chantress pucci

That was actually good way better than dance off bro
Especially since it wasn't a stretch how they tricked enchantress in this

>Oh no! They like something Disney didn't approve?!
>BETTER START SHITPOSTING

It's where you and your kind belong.

I agree only Captain America has had good villains so far.
Ultron is pretty fucking bad too although he had more to work with to pad over how generic and stupid he acted

>Worse than Malkeith
>Worse than Ronan
>Worse than that villain I don't remember

>Not Mandarin
Wasn't his whole hate for Tony was because he embarrassed him or some shit?

Omelette

Lex was entertaining as fuck.

I can whack one actually way more to her than any MCU villain, so that easily moves her to top 10. At least.

Yes. He embarrassed him in front of no one.

The only thing retarded about them is shilling for meth money.

>>everything about her up outside of the Rita Repulsa costume
That's really what I meant. When she went full villain with that stupid costume and not the dirty witch look she had before

Bucky doesn't count as a villain. Red Skull and Yellowjacket are literally the only villains Marvel has had. Everything else is just aliens and businessmen.

Yeah, Guy Pierce was a nerdy tech that wanted to do a project with Tony and Tony treated him with disrespect like the beta loser virgin that he was.

Saved. Thank you, DCFriends.

farewell friend, I'll miss you.

>Malekith
That one actually hurts because Eccleston's a damn good actor and I have no idea what happened with Malekith; if it was the studio clamping down behind the scenes, if the director was being an ass about it on set, or if Eccleston just wasn't giving any fucks for a while.

I liked Iron Monger myself, but that's because dude was motherfucking Bridges.

Oh. Well yeah, I agree with you on that then.

When people say "Enchantress was bad" they're kind of ignoring that she's basically two completely different characters.

Fucking reshoots, man.

She gave me a boner. The only MCU villain to do that was Hammer.

>mfw her brother was a literal CG shitstorm

Did they really have to make Enchanteress the main villain in this, why didn't they send the squad after some terrorist? Not swamp bitch and her lite brite brother.

Flagg should've followed what Deadshot said and gave her a smack on the ass.

I liked Lex. He was nothing like Lex but found him really interesting. Upuntil his downfall, I like that he was playing everyone and holding all the cards.

For all the wrong reasons.

Major DCEU fan. From the MCU i love:

Iron Monger, Whiplash, Justin Hammer
Abomination
Loki
Amin Zola, Bucky
Yellow Jacket

I found Red Skull too hammy. Don't see what's the fuss about him.

Name a Marvel villain fight sequence with a stronger aesthetic.

For the record, I found Lex and Doomsday to be hot garbage, and Civil War to be far superior to BvS. Not all of us are mindless drones for one company or another. MCU just doesn't have many truly visually striking villain showdowns. Visually impressive, sure, but very little as atmospheric.

looking a bit witchy, still like it.

Look everyone! It's the human embodiment of shit taste!

Loki says Hi.

Eh. He was a modern Gene Hackman's Lex.

>They like something for no reason other than MUH COMPANY WARS
That's all I'm getting from people who like Enchantress. The major criticism for MCU villains I've seen are that they lack development and aren't particularly memorable while DCEU villains are just plain shit.

Why? Because of the Iron Man villains? I love their acting. You can't go wrong with Jeff Bridges, Mickey Rourke and Sam Rockwell. They were entertaining as fuck.

>Whiplash
why?

The fuck

What movie was Zola in?

you mean better right?

Loki is just some guy that gets cucked by everyone, he is still in the MCU because fangirls love him, and go "DID YOU SEE HIM ACTING LIKE A SASSY EMO LITTLE BITCH? THAT WAS SO DEEP BEST VILLIAN EVER WHAT IS HEATH LEDGER"

>You can't go wrong with Jeff Bridges, Mickey Rourke and Sam Rockwell.
You can, by giving them shitty, uninteresting roles. Which is what they did on all three accounts.

>They were entertaining as fuck.
Gonna have to agree to disagree on that.

>Name a Marvel villain fight sequence with a stronger aesthetic.
Red Skull, Winter Soldier, Loki, and Yellowjacket. How the fuck can you say Entrances had a good aesthetic when it was a goddamn video game and the set pieces look like shit? What the fuck us wrong with you?

But she looked cool, and the way the lady turned into her with the sleeve thing was cool.

Winter Soldier. Never got the body, but you can see plans for it on a sheet of paper.

I don't think Gene Hackman ever spazzed out as much as Eisenberg did in every single scene of BvS. If he did, Donner probably would have thrown a chair at him and yelled Cut!.

In the DCU the villians are pretty threathening and memorable , in the mcu yellowjacket looks cool, Apart from that marvel villians are a sea of shit

Yellow Jacket.

Really easy.

None of them are remotely bad. Until you can find a moment as bad as this then you're just a contrarian shitposter

youtube.com/watch?v=XHEiArM3lHw

Winter Soldier was LITERALLY a video game boss fight. Yellow Jacket was the only good one.

Red Skull fought? I only remember him running like a bitch or shooting at Cap. Loki as well. I only remember him flying around and acting like a smug bitch.

I think the user meant she would work better as one.

>In the DCU the villians are pretty threathening and memorable

This thread isn't about Lex. You're the one shitposting.

>the villians are pretty threathening
No they aren't.
>memorable
To either talk shit about (Doomsday) or for memes (Lex, Zod)

Mandarin was literally not even the character he was supposed to be. He is objectively the worst adaptation of any comic book character ever.

I found Rourke acting interesting. Him being all autistic about the way he approach things and his relationship with the bird. He reminded me a lot of a Russian friend.

>Winter Soldier was LITERALLY a video game boss fight.
Nope

Why are the witches so sad when most of the others just seemed angry?

>MUH MANDARIN
Three years later. Y'all still salty

...uh, yeah. It was. Did you even see the movie?

>Until you can find a moment as bad as this then you're just a contrarian shitposter

Every scene with Ultron that wasn't the party and the final one with Vision.

>In the DCU the villians are pretty threathening and memorable
Last I checked people only remember Lex and that's more to do with Eisenberg's spastic performance than anything to do with it being good.

Which is sad because Zod was actually good, just that his film was a mixed bag.

Wrong again.
>....
Really?

Yeah how dare people say mean things about based Marvel. Fuck comic books and source material- Marvel put it in a movie so that means it's more better.

Good MCU villains.

Top Tier
>zemo
>red skull
>stane
>cross
>loki
>abomination
>zola
>winter soldier

ok tier
>whiplash
>killian
>ultron
>pierce
>crossbone
>ronan
>nebula

bad
>frost giants
>dark elves
>hammer
>mandarin
>ten rings terrorists
>korath

Rewatched the movie last night. I literally have no idea what your talking about unless you're a butthurt DCfag just looking to shitpost

What's the matter? Triggered?

This. I'm DCfag and I thought his fight was pretty spectacular.

Witches are mutated infect who still get their periods :^)

Take a deep breath, user. It's just Sup Forums.

I can't speak to Ant-Man, but as for the other final battles, none were visually memorable in the least.

Red Skull actually kicked Cap's ass until he pulled his gun on him at which point he doomed himself for a shield throw. Their fight honestly felt like something out of an Indiana Jones movie.

>Thinking comic Mandarian is good to begin with

This is how we know you guys are pathetic.

I still can't believe that made it into a finished multi-million dollar film.

What does that actually mean?

>none were visually memorable in the least.
Its not easy being blind

I mean, how can Zod , lex and enchantress compete against generic snarky white guy no. 324667432 from marvel?

>Wrong again.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dixxqt7sQEQ

Haha this. Iron Man villains are generally trash save for Stane. Beyond that, Tony makes for a better villain in other people's books than his own rogues gallery.

>Do the QTEs to stop the machine while you fight the boss!
>Defeat the boss before the boat/spaceship/spacestation falls!

pretty pathetic how your only argument to anybody saying bad things about Marvel is to immediately blame DC fans.

A bit of advice for you- if you can't like something on its own merits without being invested in a massive corporate media property it's probably not any good.

Yeah how can
>I'll find him
>I'll Find Him
>I WILL FIND HIM

>DING DING DING DING DING DING DING

And
>......................
Nothing?

Compete

>disliking Ghost
>disliking Blizzard
>disliking Justine Hammer

They could still do Crimson Dynamo.

North Korea was working on a suit and is "communist".

Saying that MCU villains aren't any better doesn't really change that fact user.

>he doesn't like fu manchus

What a tasteless faggot that lives his life without joy.

Interesting argument. So you're saying that Iron Man and everything about him is shit, so making a movie about him is a bad idea?

youtube.com/watch?v=9McGKrxOnB8

>Beat the villain before time runs out
>not a standard capeshit trope
You what.

>So you're saying that Iron Man and everything about him is shit, so making a movie about him is a bad idea?
The only good Iron Man movie was the first one and incidentally, had the exact villain I mentioned (Obadiah Stane) even if he was pretty average in it. Fancy that huh?

Actually the twist was actually well done. Most of the butthurt just stems from the MANDARIANfags which never existed until Iron Man 3 apaprently. You retards are just looking for something to complain about as always.

Dear DCfags defending your movie: I liked SS. Y'all are cool.