AMERICA GENERAL : THE LAND OF THE CUCK

I'm back from the USA and oh boy let me tell you, I know why Amerilards meme so much about European countries : they're ashamed

here's a list of what happened while I was there

>first person I've seen while setting my feet on the American soil : a muslim (cleaning lady with hijab waiting outside the plane)
>gay flags and BLM signs on churches (pic relared)
>CNN bashing Trump 24/24 (litterally) and airing anti Trump ads of scared children
>Food is quite expensive, and unhealthy (good luck eating veggies in a restaurant)
>Chile music festival happening is boston (diversity is our strength)
>Taxes on everything, you don't even know the real cost of what you buy
>$25 entrance at museums. While it's okay for Met, it's ridiculous to pay that much to visit the house of some dickhead who had a minor role during the civil war
>People call you by your fist name and refer to your group as "guys". I'm not your guy pal
>Loos are so shitty that you need to hold your penis so it doesn't touch the water when you're taking a shit. I know that burgers have small dicks but holy shit having your foreskin diped in the toilet water was a terrible feeling

On the bright side Boston was a pleasant city, NYC was impressive and the maine is quite pretty. The water is too cold though

Also America general I guess

Hey, Frenchie you know there is 50 fucking states in the US and several territories. Visit them all before posting faggot.

I don't need to visit every country in Africa to realise it's a shithole.

Not an argument

>visit Boston
>complain that it's a liberal shithole

what exactly were you expecting, senpai?

You do realize you went to Boston right? People call Massachusetts "Taxachusetts" because of the insane tax, and you visited the highest taxed city there.

Boston is so uniquely different from the rest of the United States.

>"I went to a place that pretends to be Europe and it was terrible"

I went to New york, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire and Rhode Island
Don't get me wring, I had a great time visiting but some things were really off. Mostly the toilets, wtf?

Where should I go next time?

what do you mean by that?

just came home from the wonders of burgerland too, been pretty much across except faaar west.

lost it when i encoutered the first WARNING BAD AIR QUALITY STAY INSIDE. how can you expect to be taken serious when you're country is so much in the gutter you cant even breathe the air and still sell petrol for 2 dollars a gallon.

go anywhere that's not New England or California.

I recommend Texas, Arizona, even Florida.

New England likes to claim it's "more European" than the rest of America, and that it makes the area better than other states. In reality, it's just full of faggots and assholes who are all up their own ass.
Source: I fucking live here and most people are intolerable.

>Food is expensive and shitty
>Taxes
>Expensive museums
You should try Canada next, if you want to see how bad these three things can really be. Lived there for 3 years. I'm glad to be back in the US.

Man if I go there I have to see interresting stuff or have a pleaseant stay. Going from a burger joint to another while seeing fat dudes carrying AK 15 would sure be fun and I wish I could do that in France but it's not worth the trip. Does Arizona or Florida have anything at all to offer? texas sounds nice, is Austin a beautiful city?

alright fair enough. Whats worth visiting in the US?

The museums really blew my mind, I mean the Louvre is like 12 euros per entrance and it is on par if not better than the Met Musuem. Yet those houses from the 18th century felt entitled to recieve $100 dollars from a group of 4

I can't hardly disagree with you
this place is turning into a nightmare, i think the whole western world is

>visits the east coast

You fucking goofed.

No one used public toilets to shit, always hold your dick if you really need to

Yeah the museums are terribly overpriced. When I was in Europe every museum I went to was free, because I was a student. They were all at least on par with what we have here too, of not better.

>Visiting BOSTON of all places
>complaining on Tajikistani mid-air painting forum that it was a liberal cove
You're a fucking idiot.

>he thinks the east coast is representative of the US.

OP, if you want to see the real America you gotta go further west than the Atlantic Coast.

Your assessments aren't wrong. But aside from your comment on sales tax everything you mentioned is pretty region specific.

Why I would never live in Boston: the thread

man you don't understand, those wer ein every hotels and even in the air bnb room we rented. I always pee sitted in the middle and I always got owned by the loos. Is this the price of freedom?

yeah but I don't want to spend a week in a desert because Ben garrison lives there and it is "redpilled". Are all the nice places "liberal shitholes"?

this is well known though
America is at the forefront of liberalism, not the last bastion of west as many americans here proclaim

Wait you're from Francistan...and you're complaining about seeing some bitch in a hijab...

You only spent time in new England which is the most liberal region of the US outside of some California cities.

Idk what you're talking about with toilets. We just happen to like lots of water to dump into.

Next time check out the Midwest a bit. Maybe Chicago but also Kansas City or even Memphis. Lots of history. And our museums aren't expensive as fuck either.

Also go to Denver. It is liberal but has a very homogeneous population and is based because of this. Also extremely beautiful nature.

Oh and Austin is worth a visit too. Don't forget San Diego either.

the only difference is that we're really close to the Maghreb and we've been accepting muzzies for decades. You constantly meme about it yet you also have a fair amount of them. What gives?

I wish I took photos but basically the water was 5cm under seat level.
But alright, I'll take your advice greatest ally, maybe you're right

No, most big cities are more liberal but not more shitty.

Chicago is fairly liberal, but way better than east coast.

The Chicago Art institute is one of the best art museums in the world. Only 15 dollars. Personally I think it's on our with the Louvre or the Prado, though it does focus on more contemporary art rather than classics. In other words mostly 19th and 20th century art.

If you go to smaller Midwestern cities things are even cheaper. I'm in KC and our art museum is free. We also have the only World War 1 museum in America and it's phenomenal. Also everything else is way cheaper here.

Go to Colorado, go to California, and you will fall in love with America desu.

>having your foreskin diped in the toilet water was a terrible feeling

it's called the Devil's Kiss

Damn that water level is high. I must say I've never experienced that before.

It's a clogged toilet.

>alright fair enough. Whats worth visiting in the US?
Depends on whatever else might interest you about this country.
>Are all the nice places "liberal shitholes"?
Nearly every major city is liberal to some degree. I'm having a hard time thinking of one that isn't.
Austin and Denver aren't bad choices. Memphis can be interesting but I feel like it might be long overdue for a chimpout.

maybe, I took this off google image but still, it was low enough for my flacid dick to dip in. And when taking a poo, the water would sometimes splash on my buttcheeks

The west part of the US is much better than the right (Utah, California, Wyoming)

>Eurofags still don't realize each state is essential the equivalent to a European country

Maybe don't go to the pozzed up coastal states?

>He doesn't realise most of America is just the same shit

Kek.. Inb4 buttmad burgers shitposting about muh unique qualities and muh pure white states.

hey grenouille, ne croit pas en les mensonges de ces americans Texas et les autres etats du sud sont plus terrible que les etats que tu as visite

it was probably clogged

do they not have toilets there in France? or do you guys just shit in a hole in the ground, you crass Philistines.

Kek you weren't in before Euronigger. The Midwest and the west (minus commiefornia) are different countries. We have different laws, different demographics, different cultures and different values.

Fuck off were full

a french speaking burger, now that's rare. I mean overall I had a great time, people were really friendly and all I had some "what the actual fuck moments". On other great thing I achived was buying a trump hat from the Trump tower

every toilet of every hotel? Cmon burger

Well eduacted white tourists shouldn't be a problem friendo

> american
> foreskin

>different countries.
Kek. Have you ever even been to a different country than the US m8?
> We have different laws,
Same federal laws m8.. Everybody has different local laws, even the tiny shithole I grew up in.
>different demographics,
All mostly American though
>different cultures
American
>and different values.
American

>

Fuck I'm doing a lot of typos

Take a look at african civilizations before you mock western ones. Nigger.

Go back to Africa back to the tree you climbed off you silly monkey.

Prove you're white. I mean you are french. 1/2 your country is shitskins.

>Africa
>Country
>French education

trust me the best places in america are the liberal white with some asians suburbs , worst places in america are the nigger liberal cities and the white trash Southerner and midwest areas >inb4 butthuurt dixie subhumans

That's your country though.

I have been to several different countries. You're a retard if you don't think there's different cultures, demographics or values.

Why do you think liberals hate the Midwest so much and deride us constantly? Why do you think Obongo is shoving rapefugees down our throats?

Additionally there's a difference between laws and ordinances. Your town may have had its own ordinances but not laws.

>le sixty percent meme

please, quote the moment I said it was a country.
Also Africa is way bigger than the US so visiting every African country to declare the continent is shit makes more sense than visiting all the American states

And while we're talking about Education, did I mention we have one less Fields medal than you do eventhough our country has 6 times less habitants than yours and doesn't naturalise pooinloos, chinks and Europeans in order to aquire an elite?

>New England

Before you complain about America, you should visit actual America.

If Hillary wins, we're gonna have to start calling burgers "Madame President"

north east is the wealthiest place in america and most of american values were found there

>french have smaller average penis size than americans
>24/24 is not a thing you dumb frog
>france has far more muslims
>chileans are white
>watching CNN over fox
>better museums than the rest of the world so higher prices
>friendly population that treats tourists as equals by using first names
>toilets that dont shoot warm water up your ass because we're not faggots

Shall I continue?

>chileans are white
Nice one, spic.

Yep as an amercican citizen I would agree with most of this. Though I dont live in the city so my experience may be slightly different than yours (I live in a rural town of about 20,000 people):

>first person you saw
Maybe in the city or at a university, outside of that foreigners are kinda rare.

>gay flags and BLM
as above thats probably a city thing, though I have seen BLM spraypainted on some signs around here, and they had a BLM rally near here where somebody got ran over.

>CNN bashing Trump
Yep and he's letting them take everything out of context so that he can destroy their credibility in the eyes of the public. This is a power play against the establishment and they dont like it.

>Food is expensive
YOU FUCKING GOT THAT RIGHT

>Taxes on everything
Yes and for some reason places do not take the local sales tax into account for the sticker price. The reason is because of Tax Exempt entities like charities or churches coming in to buy stuff all the time. Though I would think they could just give them a discount (?)

Always assume everything will cost you at least 10% more at the counter.

>First name, nicknames
Yep and get used to it, thats American Culture.

We do have a culture yknow, just like brits have their fish and chips and say "Oui!"

>Loos are shitty
Just imagine reaching down between your legs to wipe with the TP and... you accidentally touch the previous wad of toilet paper that has shit smeared all over it. Or worse the toilet water itself.

Also its rather disconcerting having your dick nuzzle up to the Cold Porcelain which might have god-knows-what still left on it either from the previous guy pissing uncontrollably or even jacking off on it.

And if you sit on the toilet without using the toilet seat, yeah ive had that experience of the cold rushing water splash my dick.

Hey sometimes I dont wanna sit on the fucking seat.

>water is too cold
Cold Water is cold water. If you want warm water mix hot water with it.

The Smithsonian museums are free with recommended donations, and they're sick. The Met actually has a pay-what-you-wish policy but is very opaque about it. You pretty much paid tourist tax on that. Yeah some of the shitty museums are overpriced but if you look into it beforehand you get a very good idea of what you're getting for the money.

You also visited some of the most cucked places in the US. We have many sick places, check out Montana, Idaho, most of the PNW, Alaska, etc. There are too many to list. Stay away from major population centers because they're liberal as fuck.

Most of your complaints are very regional. Food is only expensive in the city. Taxes aren't that bad in 90% of the US.

>museums
Would further clarify in the age of the Internet where all this info is available, where you can google images photos of faraway places... that the Museum has become obsolete.

Its definitely a dated 1990s and earlier thing. I remember as a kid it was neat to go to the science center or the museum up in chicago.

So museums are obsolete, a way of bringing culture and historical facts to the people, and keeping them in a safe repository in a time where it was difficult to reach the people. Its not like that anymore.

Museums and Art Galleries are like a dated disgusting wino culture that is fading quickly.

Nowadays the "culturally sophisticated" are usually involved in some kind of business circle and have alot of parties.

>You're a retard if you don't think there's different cultures, demographics or values

There's different cultures, demographics and values in my neighborhood compared to the next one. That doesn't make it 'almost another country' m8..

>Why do you think liberals hate the Midwest so much and deride us constantly? Why do you think Obongo is shoving rapefugees down our throats?

Why do you think they care? Why do you think Obama apparantly has the power and ability to shove shit down your throat? Because you're all part of the same country. Same shit.

>Additionally there's a difference between laws and ordinances. Your town may have had its own ordinances but not laws.
>t. Dutch legal pro

Local laws are laws too in this country. Obviously different than national ones, but still law.

I for one have a 18cm long epnis and my countrymen do not have a cuck fetish

>The EU exists
>so any country apart of it is no longer a country

I'm not saying states are not subject to federal law, but federal law was intentionally designed here to be very limited.

This has allowed states to forge their own identities and cultures.

Visit Serbia, go through Vojvodina, central Serbia and west Serbia and see how the influences of Austro-Hungary and Ottoman Empire influenced our country.
BTW everything there is cheap because of low standard of living (salaries are shit) and you will enjoy it cuz you will live a day of a rich guy in Serbia

I visited Serbia already and I must say thay while the poeple are nice and while I can afford anything I want there, this is indeed a shittier Austria

Better than Macedonia though

> visits the whitest place in America
> still a white minority shithole full of paki arab muslims and chinks

Come visit Wisconsin.

>Whitest place in America
kek
My town has a comfy 12 black people out of 22000. We're very white. It's also among the safest towns in the US.

> look up the definition of "white" according to the US census
> "people of european, north african, east african, west asian and central asian origin"

kek

Whatever you say snail. You have 7.5% muslims. We have 1%. I guarantee you my town is whiter than yours.

dont act like your country isnt shit, hell every state is a country in its own respective way

>visit the north east
>it's all cucked degenerates

well color me surprised

>>The EU exists
Correct.
>>so any country apart of it is no longer a country
No.

>The United States is like the European Union
Is this the implication? Because that's a pretty silly thought.

>This has allowed states to forge their own identities and cultures.

Funny how

>I guarantee you my town is whiter than yours.

Oh, we believe you.. No doubt.

>Funny how

*they all stayed American

No idea wat went wrong there.

shut the fuck up nobody cares

>Boston

There's your fucking problem, Frenchie.

Museum entrance fees are usually suggested. (If they recieve gov monies, which most do, they have to take whatever people will give)

Only 12 more to go and you'll be the safest

so basically you've never been to the US

how is it possible that your dick touches the water on a toilet? mine just hits the inside of the bowl and I have to arc it back and wrap it around my balls or finish pissing first then prop it up and begin my shit. Is your dick a pencil?

DELETE THIS.

>paying 25 to get into the met

Congrats bub. $25 is the suggested amount, not a fixed price. I go all the time and literally only pay $1.

The EU is much, much more decentralized than the US. Not to mention the different languages and centuries of unique culture.

US states are not comparable to European countries. The regional differences are like the differences northern and southern Germany, or northern and southern Spain.

I payed $5 at the Met , went for free thanks to Uniqlo to the Moma. I'm talking about the other little shitty museums

ah cool. What else did you see?

Did you stop by Hoboken while visiting NYC?

Nope, stayed in NY. I visited soho, central park, world trade center memorial and walked around a fucking a lot. Bought a MAGA hat!

I hope you didn't visits during the heat wave.

That shit was horrible.

back to frogland

Wow I had a similar experience this summer when I went to France. Holy Shit does Europe suck. No one works, no shops are ever open, Muslims everywhere. The begging was absolutely ridiculous, best part about my trip was the 1st class train ride from Dijon to Paris.
>also ham and butter sandwiches
>they call us lardasses

Texas of course

Good shit lad. I pass WTC memorial every day on my way to work (financial district). Not many nig nogs there, kinda nice.

Oh and landmarks have been destroyed by graffiti, also most buildings... Any frogbro going into Gare de Lyon knows kebabs graffiti marks lol

I agree with this.

the East coast is a shit.
West coast = best coast. In spite of the libtard strongholds.

DON'T FALL FOR THE SHILLS THEY TRY TO MAKE YOU HATE FRANCE, THEY STARTED THAT AFTER THE BURKINI BAN

DON'T FALL FOR THE SHILLS I REPEAT DON'T FALL FOR THE SHILLS !

THE OP IS A SHILL

So basically you're bitching because you're a poorfag. Fuck off frenchie.

Boston is a strange place, NYC is a gigantic city with tons of every race and nationality in it. They are liberal as fuck and so "diverse and accepting". The other states you named are the whitest places in the USA. I have family in NH and they honestly have rarely ever seen blacks or mexicans there, like only tourists or in passing. Same for the other New England states (except Boston).

Nothing else in the US is like the north east. All other regions are totally different, we are all Americans but theres cultural differences everywhere. The south is a different world than the rest of the US. California, Washington and Oregon are beautiful coastal states with mountains as well, a very laid back atmosphere and a totally different approach to life than those in the east.

No, all of the USA is not the same, not at all. I have been all over, and there isnt much that we all share except being US citizens. I grew up in Colorado and now live in Texas, its a different world.

Nope, the weather was fine actually, really enjoyable

I am son

Shops not opening on sunday is healthy desu

How am I a shill again? I love my country more than you ever will, sale petit puceau de provincial

How can I be a poorfag If I fly over a fucking ocean to visit the most expensive places of the USA while staying in overpriced hotels because I planned my trip late?
It's about shit being expensive for me, it's about shit being expensive for you burgers. How can nigs and spics into culture if they can't afford experiencing it?

Those states are literally the same in terms of culture

>Amerifats trying to defend their shitty country while laughing about us Europeans
>g-go ssuck Alis dick
60%