youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/iXiG4
pastebin.com/nygxu29R
youtube.com/watch?v=EsH17taSBzo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

awoo

Article after fucking article calling Trump and his team (of family, friend and employed jews) anti-semites. Even the ADL has come out against Trump for wanting to block the importation of anti-semites.

They're also going atfer his wife.

MELANIA "Eva Braun" ROOSEVELT

>Unfortunately, such attitudes sometimes can be found on both sides of the political aisle. In 1968, the US government published a transcript of president Franklin D. Roosevelt’s January 17, 1943 meeting with local officials in Casablanca. Discussing the status of Jews in Allied-liberated North Africa, FDR said that quotas should be used to ensure that Jews “would not overcrowd the professions.”

>The transcript continued: “The President stated that his plan would further eliminate the specific and understandable complaints which the Germans bore towards the Jews in Germany, namely, that while they represented a small part of the population, over fifty percent of the lawyers, doctors, school teachers, college professors, etc, in Germany, were Jews.” (Those statistics were wild exaggerations, of course;^) While doing research at the Central Zionist Archives in Jerusalem several years ago, I came across another Roosevelt statement in this vein. The document contained the notes of Rabbi Stephen S. Wise, the most prominent American Jewish leader of that era, from a meeting he had with president Roosevelt on January 22, 1938. When Wise referred to the mistreatment of Jews in Poland, FDR responded with an anecdote alleging that “the Jewish grain dealer and the Jewish shoe dealer and the Jewish shopkeeper” were dominating the Polish economy, and that was what provoked local Christians to start saying “the Jew should go.”

The way this is going, we will either be killed by this ideology of communism or be converted to Islam by sword/pussy.

how has the mr brexit tweet gone with the public? did trump's latest 4d chess move go as planned?

msm trying to feign confusion and derision

Let's get a ruling. They are both USA. This one was first.

I really sympathize with the Trump campaign. Yes, I really do. I love all his racist outbursts about niggers and spics, they really pluck my heartstrings. His sexist remarks ain't too shabby either - no one likes a bitch! Trump has got this in the bag, there's clearly enough of us racist sexist KKK-sympathizing pro-white HEROES out there to win him a landslide. I wouldn't worry about it at all. The only thing I worry about is that he's changing his tune... no longer is he the firebrand Nazi he was just a few months ago... is he being bought or something? I find it hard to believe... but anyway, us 14/88 Sup Forumsacks should stand by him 1000% - he deserves it! I'm kinda hoping his CLEAR and DIRECT ORDER to assassinate to Clinton comes to fruition, now THAT would be choice! Trump is the strongest candidate in the race, not only because he has the upper body strength needed to pin down and rape a bitch like Hillary, but because he has a strong mind. I sincerely advise all anons here to attend all Trump rallies, be loud, be brash... and throw out any ruckus-making BLM Soros-funded protestors! Yep, this is gonna be a cakewalk for Trump because there's so many Sup Forums-minded Fascists now in America. Put your numbers to good use, and drown out Hillary in the election! You redskulls sure deserve Trump's America, I tell you what!

Well, the Kremlin just called and fired me. I guess I might as well leave Sup Forums since there's no point shilling for Trump if I don't get paid for it.

Do you guys know of any other jobs a high school graduate fat NEET can get?

First thread comfy thread.

Does she have a shady background?

HINT: No she doesn't!

are they good for anything else?

Yep, it was trending within an hour of the post and still is.

use this instead boys

The other one was made by the OP of the last thread. Maybe the last couple.

This doesn't seem like a shill thread so we'll just recycle that one.

Same here, fellow Soviet spy.

The russians informed me that, after Hillary's large donation, my services shilling for the don were no longer needed.

got you user

it's time to join the winning side

The progressive movement of Berncucks wont vote for Hillary right?

They're really brain damaged and hopeless if they do vote for her.

MSM doesn't know what to do with it.
A wasted tweet really.

Would have had more impact if it tweeted as a quote.

Everyone's misinterpreting Trump's "Mr. Brexit" tweet

It's not just that Brexit was an event that was unexpected according to polls

Trump already commented positively about Brexit, he said that the people took their country back, he attributed it to migration and Islamism.

Trump sees himself as the American equivalent of the Brexit phenomenon. The populist, nationalist, working class uprising spurred by loss of identity, culture, borders and sovereignty.

So how was your day so far, Sup Forums?
I have been telling my friends about how I went to roswell, and am going to go out to eat soon. You all should go to a rally, if possible.
If not, just wait 4 years.
>Unless Trump has rallies even when he is president

Yeah but it's nonsense being blasted everywhere. Which is funny.

Stefan Molymeme just uploaded a video with Dilbert Man

Pirkanmaa bro at least you're creative

So let's crank up the Trump posting and Anti-Clinton posting and get there.

Can someone explain to me what "True Conservatism" is?

archive.is/iXiG4

6.5 trillion is reported missing from the Pentagon budget. The last time that happened was before 9/11, when 2.3 trillion went missing.

I'm scared lads.

Here are the state awoos, for anyone who missed it this weekend.

>msm trying to feign confusion and derision
That was the plan.

The Mr. Brexit tweet in deceptively esoteric in that on the surface it seems like a tweet trying to be controversial and provocative. When you sit down and look at it, there is nothing controversial, outrageous, or provocative about it, not even intent-wise.

It's like first glancing at the Pokemon slowpoke and saying "Yeah that's based on a real life animal like most Pokemon are" but when you sit down and try to pinpoint WHICH animal is it based on though? The confusion begins.

Yeah you need observer to see how hard you're going to be defeated

Trump is going to have the lowest score of all US presidential history.

Then, we'll end with Internet neutrality shit, and we'll start to persecute the rightard minority.

Good thing there's nothing of value in my state to blow up

Look another trump shill thread.

Die already

OP PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/nygxu29R

That's a lovely ass.

>Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump did not mince words when voicing his contempt for the president’s order, referring to the president as an “illegitimate Muslim traitor.”

Had me going for a minute there.

One of very few decent state flags.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
wtf im #trump now
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Nah, he's earlier. Recycle mine.

not much done today besides having a comfy trump general breakfast

now, getting comfy again. Just taking it easy and hoping for the trump rally

Israel worshipping crony capitalism.

I'm OP of last thread.
Stay in this one, recycle the other thread.

>Why Donald Trump Is Winning - Or Is He? | Scott Adams and Stefan Molyneux
youtube.com/watch?v=EsH17taSBzo

A True Conservative is someone who loses against True Liberals because they spend all their time addressing whether or not they're actually racist instead of getting their positions across.

>Can someone explain to me what "True Conservatism" is?
Israel first, America second.
Caring more about wedge issues like fags and abortion than immigration and national security
Pretending that the demographic shift doesn't exist.
Caving into leftists when they call you racist/sexist/etc.

confirmed

Do they have a point?

Here's what I would do if I was a shill hill:

For the next few weeks go over every single article published by Breitbart that is in any way supportive of white supremacy, that's anti-islam, that's anti-refugee, anti-woman, anti-gay etc. etc. Plus all the shit they've flung regarding stirring up rumours about Hillary's health or Rubio/Rato's affairs

Slowly drip feed these to the media

Then start picking off individual writers on their payroll. Milo Fagapopolis, a guy that says lesbianism doesn't exist and says islam and feminism are cancer; Raheem Kassam, a man who worked for Nigel "literally Hitler" Farage etc.

Make Breitbart "Trump's America"

decent state flag

Is there one for Minnesota?

You're going to pay for the wall.

I have them all

I always thought slowpoke was supposed to be one of those token anime creatures that every japanese piece of media has to have, you know, for KAWAI DESU~~~ Marketing purposes

Thanks to NASA user

And here, to the DC user

Thanks to Florida OP, who got this started, along with Hawaii

Can you not

>Make Breitbart "Trump's America"
And after Hillary get elected with at least 60% of votes, start to end with net neutrality, and send breibart fans minority to jail.

Time for rightards minority persecution is coming. THat's going to be so fun.

thread split
git hit

fuck off satan

"H" for happy valley - this is an alternate for PA

The founder of the state awoos.

Jesus Ben.

I actually liked him before this election.

home of the next vice president of the United States

Dude, this isn't a split, it was posted first and OP of the other thread even told everyone to come here.

another meaningless liberal buzzword

they better start accepting their future POTUS soon, or things might get....unpleasant for these authors

Has anything more come out about that black dude who looked like her handler and mysteriously isn't there anymore?

Cool. Excited to watch Le Persuasion Man with Moly.

Prioritising ideology over pragmatism

>Plebbit CTR

Get out.

Post some Trump support then.

PERSUASIONMAN MEETS ARGUMENTMAN

WE'RE HITTING MEME LEVELS THAT SHOULDN'T EVEN BE POSSIBLE

hello lads

WaPo identified him as an SS agent. Gazve a name. They say the injector is a flashlight.

Probably committed 'suicide' after causing a press problem for dear ol' Hillary.

Wimpy christ cucks, neocons, and israel worshippers.

He passed away after a tragic skydiving accident.

I have an idea for an anti-Hillary meme video:
>starts with footage of Hillary saying superpredators need to be brought to heel
>footage of BLM martyrs (Brown, Sterling etc) being shot with Clinton repeating 'SUPERPREDATORS' and 'BRING THEM TO HEEL' over the footage
Maybe end with short clip of Clinton's hot sauce pandering.

I think it would make a great video and could go viral. Someone please make it, I don't have the skills!

MA is already above

by the butthurt they are showing you would think we are taking their anal virginity or something

What goes through these peoples heads? What bothers me the most though, is that for some reason this is accepted and considered progressive.

Did anyone look to see what their reason is?

HOLY SHIT

HAS HILLARY BEEN READING INSIDER user'S POSTS?