YES ITALY!

Italy is too afraid to ban burkinis. Where were you when you found out even the French were less pussy than the pasta niggers?

>The Italian interior minister has ruled out the possibility of Italy following in France’s footsteps and banning Muslim female swimwear. The minister called any ban on ‘burkinis’ counterproductive, saying it could provoke violence instead of deterring it.

rt.com/news/356381-italy-burkini-ban-france/

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/15/corsica-mayor-bans-burkini-violence-beach-protests-sisco-france
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uzbin_Valley_ambush
youtu.be/MVNmjf4-bS0?t=2m21s
youtube.com/watch?v=S8JdwcDkwlI
youtube.com/watch?v=YGIksDE9Zy4
youtube.com/watch?v=RHt1qxG00Q8
youtube.com/watch?v=tVGyrJEtHy4
youtube.com/watch?v=ARxu2OBgJeA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXyUCeCSD20
youtube.com/watch?v=rsi6sL2qyb0
youtube.com/watch?v=7rIEAJatkvE
youtube.com/watch?v=Buv19nbwr2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=jzHwf3eeXr4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>going to the beach
>wanting to be in other's people microbes and ballsacks and ass

Gladly stay at home and be at peace. This is pretty retarded though. But i can also see the fears that this may instigate ragheads to do a habbining

This is the type of shit that makes people want to vote Trump.

everyone should fear and hate Islam fucktard

Why exactly is the burkini being banned in the first place?

No burkinis or whatsoever in Italy, so there isn't a cause for the law, besides, we italians are "casual racists" and those shits aren't encouraged at all.

After an attack on a beach in france i think

theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/15/corsica-mayor-bans-burkini-violence-beach-protests-sisco-france

In Belgium, they're banned from pools for "health reasons", the same reason T-shirts, pants and shorts aren't allowed.

Because it's like abortion, no one cares about the father's decision because this could lead to an abusive decision.
Banning burkinis is right because "free choice" could hide an abusive imposition.

Who cares, I've never even seen one... Moreover I don't think the state has any right in telling people what they can wear, but if a beach in particular wants to ban it on hygienic grounds or something that should also be fine

>Could provoke violence
>Instead of deterring it
So what I'm hearing is let them do whatever they want or they'll become violent? Looks like the terrorism was a huge success.

>Islam is the religion of peace
>as long as we do everything they want and don't offend them
>or they'll kill us
>better keep letting them in case they kill us if we don't

the fact of the matter is there's a lot of them, you can't risk "enraging" them or we might get culturally enriched.

I think last year there were pictures of supposed ISIS cells taking pictures in front of police stations and crowded places with a small sign and threats of attack.

So it's not that easy, i don't think the police force can deal with all of them on top of the other crimes

Italians are fags

>thinking Italy is as cucked as France

You

Here
Everything explained in Frog/pol/, don't believe the anglos press. It's a matter of civil order.

> banning a piece of clothing
> in a Western country

France shot themselves in the foot with this, you cannot talk about liberty and then make laws regarding certain dresses, it's utterly retarded doublethink of the worst kind

no it's not as bad, there's still a strong national identity, but i've been seeing more and more sjw and feminist groups pop up on kikebook.

That concerns me, also muzzie seem to be increasing in number by the month, africans also.

The youth have tremendous behavior, the other day 4 cars were broken into , all the glasses smashed , the place where i live is pretty decent but if you go at the edge of the village there's what is known as popular houses, which are full of minorities, and it's easy to see where the scum comes from. Police can't do much since it all happens at night and nobody ever gets caught

What's the point

This means radical islam already achieved its goal in italy, removing any political opposition to islamization through fear of terror.

The appropriate answer to terror attacks on civilians was practiced by Russia in Chechnya.

You bomb their villages and cities back into the stone age and hunt down their civilians like cattle. You go for maximum collateral, maximum atrocities. You dismember the family clans of known terrorists and send their body parts to all the other muslim clans.

That's the only language shitskins understand. Guantanamo Bay, 'waterboarding', that shit is LAUGHABLY weak.

who give a shit

soon all arabs will disappear from Italy and all this burkini fuss will be irrilevant

Full Italian American here

Italians are based

>Instead of interfering in women’s beachwear, Alfano is planning to submit a new security law in September aimed at stemming the risk of radicalization and preventing new terrorist acts. Under the legislation, the minister proposes that all imams allowed to preach on Italian soil are trained in the country, and that all Muslim places of worship are officially registered as mosques and comply with Italian law.

Still, a step in the right direction
Keep it up, brother Italy. It's better than complete tolerance!

disappear??

what?

what are you talking about cumpare?

are you high?

their numbers are increasing by the month, even my mom has noticed it around town.

If anyone can do that it will will be Italy or Russia

>being reasonable on Sup Forums

>lets keep real quiet and try to not provoke these highly aggressive followers of peace
since when italy was more cowardly than the frogs?

just wait my brother we will serve them like we always done during our history

>it could provoke violence

Thats the exact reason you should ban it and eject the Religion of Peace

it's a country that's not afraid of being proud of their own culture and identity, and that is a good thing.

But like i said, the number of muzzie is increasing, to the point where my mom has noticed.

Poland pls, i like warsaw no bully , we are trying.

Why the fuck they even go to the beach with these burkas?
How insane these muslims.

i really hope you are right

What us important I think is that in syria women began setting their burka's on fire as they were liberated from Islamic state tyranny. Seemed acceptable, there was a great feeling of celebration and fits the left agenda.

But then there is outrage when france bans a fucking stupid looking fetish suit on a beach.

So, let's support the liberation - after all, wouldn't it be shocking to be a refugee from syria and still see women covered in this way?

>plus we might cop a glance of some fat ghee-jiggly brown muslim botty

don't you have a war to fight?

bruh that flag

collected

if a ban on burkini's leads muzzies to launch terrorist attack tell me again how islam is ok??

The P in islam stands for peace

don't you dare criticize islam you islamophobe

Jeez you americans are all the same

burn down mosques, u know what to do roma anons.

Trigger the fuckers, then exterminate them when populis has had enough of the violence

Is this toto? He looks different from the side.

It's late evening, everybody is at home already.

>even the French are less pussy than pasta niggers

Educate yourself, you fat fucking pig.

No shit. Talk about losing the fucking War on Terror. Half those Euro countries are fucking spineless.

The one and only Prince of Laughter

Send the ukranian qts over here while you fight the rusky

>The one and only Prince of Laughter
Has a weird face, desu.
I've only ever seen one of his movies, didn't really find it funny tb h.

when allah wrote the koran or however it's spelled, he'd never seen a beach obviously because they were desert dwellers. allah isn't real btw

you know i am

when in rome do as the romans do. No woman actually wants to go to the beach and wear a fucking sack, but if they stepped our of their house in normal swimwear their husband would perform an honor killing.

We will have to send an army to you to liberate, but it will be qt ukrainian aryan males.

>to the point where my mom has noticed

Haha is there some inside-joke that I'm missing here? Is your mom bad at noticing ethnic minorities? What's going on!

Didn't salvini just say he's gonna let the police "ethnic cleanse" the cities?
Does he have a chance of winning the election? Does the referendum have a chance of passing?

yes stay in your cuckshed italiannigger

meanwhile muslims can enjoy your land

excellent idea.

why weren't they banned along with burqas already, that's the better question.

It's understandable for you not to like him, his style of comedy is based in social economic differences of those times.

I find him genuinely because it's a style of comedy based on linguistics and wordplays, twisting a situation into his favor just by talking and acting with a certain charme.

I think you should rewatch some of his movies, but you need to realize that this comedy is from the 30's 50's and 60's so you need to adapt to that.

He is honestly a legend

because nobody knew they were a thing in a the first place

>but you need to realize that this comedy is from the 30's 50's and 60's so you need to adapt to that.
I actually watch a lot of old movies. I dunno, I think it's just me. I don't find a lot of things funny I have an obscure sense of humor.
It was a good movie just didn't make me laugh like a maniac, most it got out of me was a chuckle.
I can't remember which I watched for all I know I watched the worst of them all.

>cover your head, women, lest fallen ones are tempted to rape you; especially when praying
>nah. wear nothing. jewish MEN will cover their heads instead
>KEK!

Too afraid or too lazy?

pasta

>Everyone is noticing, even my blind deaf hyper liberal degenerate mother

ftfh

No but she just never gave it too much attention until the recent attacks, she had some issues with a coworker that basically harassed her for being christian and wearing a golden cross.

She thought it was an isolated case, but then i told her what islam is really all about and now she is pretty redpilled.

I don't go to the beach because i enjoy the mountains more, i'll come pay you a visit next weekend, see you soon medpack bro

I don't laugh like a maniac either, but i laugh at his characters and at how good he is at portraying them.

>hyper liberal degenerate mother

She is pretty redpilled now, she just thought everyone deserves a chance , and that minor cases of violence are just because they are bad people not necessarily religion linked, needless to say she changed idea now.

>hurr the West is all about PERSON FREEDOHMS
>allows degenerates to walk around virtually naked in the name of MUH FREEDOHMS
>allows degenerates to get digusting tattoos and piercings because MUH FREEDOHMS
>allows degenerate furries to run around publicly dressed as animals because it satifies their sexual desires. they can even hug children in their sex coscumes

>bans a harmless piece of clothing that covers hair/face

I'm ashamed to live in the West.

>I don't laugh like a maniac either, but i laugh at his characters and at how good he is at portraying them.
Yeah, he was definitely a good character actor.
Maybe I was just too young to understand it.

They're pussies.

Your bait is bad and you should feel bad

DAILY REMINDER

IN AFHANISTAN ITALIANS PAID THE TALIBANS TO NOT BE ATTACKED DURING THEIR PATROLS, WHEN IT WAS TURN OF THE THE FRENCH TO PATROL THEY WERE ATTACKED BECAUSE THE ITALIANS DIDN'T TELL THEM ABOUT THEIR SHADY BUISNESS WITH THE TALIBANS !!!!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uzbin_Valley_ambush

m8 even swimmingshorts are banned in some pools in Belgium and you have to wear speedos instead. It's only natural that burkinis should be banned as well then.

This

My dad always used to reference him, and he made me laugh with it.

Now that i watch the movies i understand where that comes from and i understand how much of a great actor he is.

Also like i said, alot of his acting is based on the socio economic situation of those times, there's a movie called Misery and Nobility, where a scene is revolved around them eating pasta (the family is poor so finally they all get to eat something once in a while ) and Toto is so hungry he puts pasta in his pockets to have for later to eat, it's all played in a funny way but you understand the dramatic underline of it.

youtu.be/MVNmjf4-bS0?t=2m21s

>The minister called any ban on ‘burkinis’ counterproductive, saying it could provoke violence instead of deterring it.
And therein lies the rub for the Diversity YES! Multi-Culti assholes. "Don't make the Muslims angry you bigots, or else they'll kill us!"

feels good to be first generation burger with french parents senpai

that finger pointed upwards

that is so triggering

Didn't Toto grow up poor despite being a prince?
How autobiographical is this?

Also:
> used to reference him
why not anymore?

yeah i know, its creepy triggered me aswell

Cowards will get it long and hard.

who the fuck ever defended the people on the left but other members of their group?

Both are disgusting abominations.

I don't get it.
A cuck called out cucks, while staying a cuck.
What's the point?

top kek are you guys retarded, the reason why we dont ban them is because unlike France theres no arab woman at the beach here, barely see them around anyway

He puts a comedic twist on the dramatic situations of those times, he was poor as a child then he was adopted by a nobleman.

I don't know how much of this is autobiographical or not but i'm sure he lived harsh times.

Well now i am the one always referencing him and he has to guess the movies

youtube.com/watch?v=S8JdwcDkwlI

Only one of those people is going to drown because they're wearing a bee keeper suit into the ocean.

Also anyone have the comparison photo that shows the Egyptians sweaty as fuck while the Germans aren't even breathing heavy.

Hm, yeah I guess I should give his movies another go. Netflix doesn't have them, do they come on RAI at all?

not all but most of them are on youtube, not the best of qualities but it's still watchable

Some of the best
youtube.com/watch?v=YGIksDE9Zy4

youtube.com/watch?v=RHt1qxG00Q8

youtube.com/watch?v=tVGyrJEtHy4

youtube.com/watch?v=ARxu2OBgJeA

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXyUCeCSD20

youtube.com/watch?v=rsi6sL2qyb0

youtube.com/watch?v=7rIEAJatkvE

>parachuting is fine
>mountain climbing is fine
>fireworks are fine
>smoking is fine
>paragliding is fine
>gun ownership is fine
>skateboards are fine

>swimming with a dress is TOO DANGEROUS

>Suddenly realize Totò was the origin of the spaghetti falling out of your pocket meme
Fuck, still a better italian memester than fucking D'Alema

>Barely see them
To see them you need to open your eyes first.

youtube.com/watch?v=Buv19nbwr2Q

Dafuq did you just said about gun ownership?

you don't understand, it's not the dress, it's the symbol that dress represents.

Nobody in their right mind would chose to dress like that at the beach and not enjoy the water, it's forced by religion.

Stop with this bad baiting germ bro it's getting ridiculous

top kek
>italian command
0 casualties, region pacified
>french command
10 french soldiers dead, 20 wounded, over 150 talibans and civilians dead, more soldiers gained by talibans

Result=things got worse under french rule

>mfw i just realized that

this.
if it weren't for france i would have never even heard the word bukini or whatever. i bet most of our politician found out what a bukini was a couple of days ago

but burkinis are haram, too.

You see, most problems like this only exist i the anglosphere and sometimes in France or Germany.
Normal countries like ours or Japan do not even know about this problems, which really says more about others than it says about us

Thanks, m8.
Which is your favorite?

what???

How?

is it because they show full face?

2 link

then the last 2 links.

But the one i love the most is the second one, because even though it's from the 1950's it still shows how much corruption there was in the italian government , there's a scene where Toto explains how the people that are gonna put him in power are going to fool everyone and get away with it making everyone at that table filthy rich

youtube.com/watch?v=jzHwf3eeXr4

this scene is absolute greatness