Starting tomorrow Trump ads will go live

Trump will finally put his earned money to use.
Meanwhile crooked Hillary has dumped millions and millions on ads leading only to a roughly ~6+ point lead on Trump.

So here is where we can debate about the ads (will they be attack ads or positive ads about Trump himself?) And about the possible effects of Trump finally using campaignfunds on ads. Imo some of the effects will be:
>A rise in the polls in favor of Trump
>Every lefty going coocoo-crazy each time a new ad comes out
>Undecided voters shifting towards Trump
>Hillary voters finally seeing the light and leaving crooked vagina.

Anyone else got some prospects they wanna discuss?

With love,
user

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic
youtube.com/watch?v=brZXECDLtpc
usa.gov/register-to-vote
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck, forget the filename I never changed it....fuck. thread ruined

No one wants to talk about what his ads will be like? And what effect they will bring?

Ads won't save his doomed campaigned. Should have been doing this earlier.

I disagree. Why do you think ads won't have any effect?⭐

It's August. People dont remember ads ran last month, they wont remember ads rand tomorrow by September.

I think the status quo is Hillary experienced and everyone against Trump as popular opinion.

Once he takes his campaign national (It's only been state to state and social media so far) every normie who does not know about Clinton soon will. American nationalism is suppose to be a big thing.

Right now Clinton is seen as respected old woman who wants to be first woman. Nothing has been done to tarnish that image.

Trump polling at -6 points or so with constant coverage and hits totaling in probably over 100 million easily, think he's in a pretty good spot to launch an underdog campaign. People want greatness, what's greater than coming from a negative -6 to a +3 or so. It'll set a record and give him another topic to brag about.

The ads will introduce new levels of viciousness never before seen in politics. Trump never,ever pulls punches and always plays to win.

I can't wait!

I feel the same way Ausbro. Looking purely at the numbers it's really pathetic to spend 100+ millions on ads and only barely having a lead on your opponent who has spent 0.

Rallies get his message out but ads may be even more effective. Soon we will see a shift in attitude and also in the polls.

And I can't wait for the first time I see a Trump-ad ready to go and press play, I'm giddy already

I imagine most uninformed fence sitters only see the constant barrage of racist bigot sexist omg! but nothing is ever ran to put Hillary in a bad light.

I think there's going to be a good mix of anti Hillary and pro Trump ads, but mostly pro Trump desu, his campaign doesn't seem to be ran on "I'm not Hillary" - unlike her campaign of "I'm not Trump"

Where do you have info from that ads wil start tomorrow?

I've already seen some ads for arrest a week Theravada were about Hillaries short circuit.

youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic

spread this one lads, they 4-chan jewry wont let me post in standalone

>I think there's going to be a good mix of anti Hillary and pro Trump ads, but mostly pro Trump desu, his campaign doesn't seem to be ran on "I'm not Hillary" - unlike her campaign of "I'm not Trump"
Very good point. The media only shows positive crooked hillary stuff and negative Trump stuff. It's important that the public sees the other sides. Trump isn't the evil devil the media portrays him to he nor is crooked hillary the angel they make her out to be.

With ads Trump is able to get his message out into people's living rooms and the best thing is that no one can stop these ads from being run anymore.

However, unfortunately but most likely we can expect CNN and others to do major damage control on every ad. ("TRUMP AD SAYS HILLARY IS CROOKED (SHES NOT)") But that is to be expected and wont give that much of a reverse impact, especially when people realize Trump is fighting the media

those stupid hillary "omg he's dangerous" ads

i want fucking dangerous. i want all those hipsters and other assorted european and muslim douchebags shitting their pants because some "awful brute" has his finger on the trigger.

That's why I think it will be mainly pro Trump stuff, more focusing on his policies and ideas.

People who follow Trump already know his policies but people who don't only get the (((media))) spin on what he has said which is bullshit 100% of the time.

I do hope that the ads are a good mix of pointing out hillarys flaws and trumps policy merits. But perhaps more importantly, the purpose of these ads may be to force the media corporations to change their tune a bit since now he's giving them money. And it will be harder for them to defend hillary after an ad calling her out airs, but only if he adverises on all the news channels.

If I see an ad like this, I will literally cry

youtube.com/watch?v=brZXECDLtpc

Republican Donald Trump has begun reserving television air time for the first time in the general election.

>Trump's campaign will spend roughly $4.9 million over the next 10 days on ads to air in Florida, North Carolina, Ohio and Pennsylvania, according to Kantar Media's political ad tracker.

>The ads are expected to begin airing Friday.

>Trump approved two different ads Wednesday that will begin airing in the coming days, his new campaign manager Kellyanne Conway told CNN.

>People who follow Trump already know his policies but people who don't only get the (((media))) spin on what he has said which is bullshit 100% of the time.
Yeah it's fucking tiring for us who've actually hear his speech and then hear a thousand lefties crying about how one sentence taken completely out of context makes him the Boogeyman the next day.
But for other people who have never heard Trump's ideas directly from his mouth its going to be refreshing

Holy shit it's beautiful. Thanks Ameribro, I somehow never saw that one.

that was great but still Hill will win

Fellow burgers if you haven't registered to vote yet. Register now
Not sure if you're registered?
Need to register?
usa.gov/register-to-vote

TRUMP 2016
Shills don't want us to vote. This makes us a dangerous demographic.

Pls explain the effects of the ads or get out to another thread and suck on your thumb some more

Fpbp