Germany can still be saved, guys

1. Switch from German to English

2. Give right to all Jews worldwide to emigrate to Germany, no questions asked

3. Legal immigration for all women worldwide of breeding age, (a) if they hold a university degree or if they are younger than 25, a high school degree, (b) and are at least a 7/10, and (c) have a skin color not darker than 15 on the Von Luschan's chromatic scale, and (d) are not Muslim.

4. Rename Germany to Teutonia

5. Build up new big cities 1930s style and call them after Nordic Gods such Heimdallr or Tyr.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hjW5fKLoOY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kill yourself.

Bring the white Brazilians to Germany.

this is the only way it can be saved

Flying an old US plane over a weapon's test?

Yes, and the weapon test area is Berlin.

The Soviets committed terrible atrocities, but you need to understand that they lost tens of millions of people in their fight against the Germans, before they got a chance to get on the offensive.
The German atrocities were fueled by hate, the Soviet atrocities were fueled by revenge.
Look at how the Americans reacted to losing just several hundred thousand soldiers.
They firebombed German and Japanese cities to ashes, and dropped two nukes on the Japanese.
Just try to imagine how the Americans would have reacted if Germany or Japan killed 30 million Americans.

I'm not trying to justify the crimes committed by any side, I just think it's wise to put things into perspective.

In that respect, we also need to acknowledge how insignificant the holocaust was once seen through the lens of total destruction and annihilation of WW2.

>nodic memes
kys

this

>Greece shilling for holocaust narrative to fuck EU kikes
WTF I love holocaustianity now

>1930s style
If you mean Art Deco, I agree.

>If you mean Art Deco, I agree.
Classicist.

I have nothing against that idea... Berlin is literally *the* shithole of germany

nope, too late hans.

>Dat Germania

Is it Berlin or Hamburg? Berlin at least has some pretense of culture.

I'll visit Germany soon. What are the place that I should avoid and the places that I should visit?

>What are the place that I should avoid
Germany

>What are the place that I should avoid and the places that I should visit?

Visit Thessaloniki. Nice German town. Avoid Athens, debt ridden shithole, we own just for giggles.

Is this video supposed to be real?

>Thessaloniki
>German town

What are you on about, Kraut?

Zis is ze bantz. First german attempt.

Now pay back moniez.

Germany can't be saved. Your women are leaving the country faster than they can be replaced since every mudshit rapist has a white girl fetish.

Don't worry, though. They're better off wherever they end up.

Our Jewish govt demands €270bn in WW2 reparations from Germany, kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=hjW5fKLoOY4

Nice bant, made me respond.

Who izzz datzzz?

I pay, but I want her fucking number.

your country isn't even worth that much, Costa

No reparations. You are not even Israel.

Does the German people deserve to be saved?

Answer honestly.

True, but you to pay unless you want to be called a Nazi by the EU.

We took in refugees. Checkmate.

>tfw we coulda had space blimps