Privisa - polish cartoon

Who else cannot wait to see this production?

youtube.com/watch?v=Lq1HFfGPpSk

slavorum.org/privisa-is-a-polish-cartoon-based-on-slavic-mythology/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Platige Image is based.

I'm actually really hyped for this.
Amazing.

right? this cartoon is really going to be great. I love how it goes all the way back to our slavic roots. Wish we knew more about Slavs from that times. I have a feeling it will be based and Sup Forums approved

It looks way better than than most anime movies, damn.

It's also great that not only people from a certain country will be able to enjoy it, but a whole ethnicity.

bump

Implying Slavic mythology wasn't almost completely made up in 19th century due to almost zero written sources.

more like but Sup Forums is shithole

was there any made up Slavic mythology? I only read there were no traces, no sources, so we're in the dark about that culture of our roots, most things were destroyed with christianisation.

>behave and stay home
>while real men go hunting.

Anti-cuck AF IMO looks great.

What is it about?

>“Privisa” is an beautiful animated family cartoon that is set in the era of the first Slavic tribes, ancestors of the nations from Central Europe today. This mesmerizing cartoon follows the life story of 11-year-old boy Wilkan (Wilk = Wolf), and his caring father Borzymir and grandfather Stanimir, who try to save their village. As expected story is all but plain, it’s actually an epic story about love for family, hard life choices and nuisance of growing up.

Allrighty then.
Could be interesting.

>boy
Really? I didn't know Slav animations also had traps.

>I only read there were no traces
Lol, so many Slavic pagan traditions are still present in Polish Catholicism and culture it's quite amazing.

>Wilkan, the shaggy moppet seen in the clip, is already anxious that his first ceremonial haircut is coming along. His anxiety doubles, though, when he learns that his grandfather, the master archer Stanimir, will soon be set out to pasture in a village ritual. Wilkan wants to keep his boyish locks, certainly, but he wants to keep his grampa around even more. His quest to save Stanimir from “retirement” is well-meaning, but traditions aren’t defied lightly, and the rescue effort winds up plunging his whole town in a far, far worse predicament.

so apparently there was a coming of age- first cutting of hair ceremonies. still better than barbarian tradition of cutting off the foreskin

traditions yes, but I was refering to the mythologies. I actually read a little about this recently and it seems like we don't know much about what the culture of the first Slavs was really like.

INB4 progressive media attacking it for lack of niggers in it.

Well they used runes...

Who will be the villains? Mongols?

>monglons in pre christian slav lands
Huns would be closer but still not really.

I don't really know, the movie is still in the production

>O
kek

? Please don't tell me benis in bagina...

what?

just noticed this image. this witch might be the villan

Thank God... What's so funny about it?