Pic related, I can't stand this fucker

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZFFBuo3FgM
youtube.com/watch?v=qGRXFcUZYkY
youtube.com/watch?v=EbX7mC9mnJs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And Amanpour.

Meghan McCain

This a thousand times this. I dont understand how this cunt still has a show. Anytime he has someone on who disagreea with him he gets BTFO. And even when he has someone on who agrees with him he looks stupid by comparison

Stephen Hayes=KEKSERVATIVE

Fucking hate this cuck

Those wise, penetrating eyes- Nah, he's just another bloated nigger

No way she's lvl 10 hot!!
As long as she keeps her mouth shut, and opinions to herself, it's a 1 way express ticket to pound town with a brief layover in tittysuckinville.

i thought he wasn't as biased against Trump as the average MSM cuck

David NWO-Bilderberg Gergen

This dude really pisses me off

This fucker

Hate this Btirish faggot, he should go back to England

I didn't mind him on Community.

So for my money, Don Lemon is way worse.

He was during the primaries but then he sold out to the NBC execs. Now he just makes up shit about Trump (like Trump asking about nukes) and his bitch co-host Mika agrees with him.

He also acts like he's on the moral high ground of Republicans by denouncing Trump and saying things like "Is this how the party of Lincoln dies?"

this beaner

Okay let's go to commercial.

This ugly fucker. My stepdad constantly sends me emails showcasing him or jon stewart going off on their little rants about Donald and then says "See! Why would you want to vote Donald when this is what he's like!?"

Fucking cuck. What's worse is that my mother used to be fairly logical before she met him. Now she's one of those people who thinks Don is a racist, sexist, etc. etc. thanks to her idiot boyfriend.

I don't know why Sup Forums hates this guy so much; I mean:

->Nigger
->Successful
->Isn't ghetto
->Likely makes more money than a majority of the American population
-> Doesn't resort to ebonics, is well spoken.
->Has made a career of lying like most politicans etc.

->Isn't involved in chimpouts, merely supports them verbally in order to create comfy times.

-> Invites people onto his show and trolls them so they can get mad on publicTV.

Honestly Sup Forums. This guy is an amazing for a black guy. it could be much much worse.

him or that other race agitating nigger Van Jones.

Joy Bahar is the jew telling every mother what to think. She should not be underestimated. She and her crew fuck the minds of vulnerable white women into becoming fat cow zombies

Don Lemon's probably the worst. When people start saying things he doesn't like, he just cuts their mics.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZFFBuo3FgM

Can't forget Kyle's mom from CNN

Cut off contact with that cunt over her boyfriend. She'll come crawling back to you.

I thought he was just a cuck but after actually tuning in to nightly news while I shitpost here instead of listening to music in the background, I can tell that stupid nigger is actually pushing his agenda.

DON LEMON IS SUCH A PUSSY FAGGOT NIGGER. NOT SURE IF SELL OUT OR ACTUALLY BELIEVES HES OPPRESSED.

Don Lemon seemed alright, like, maybe 5 months ago and before. He's been such a raging faggot ever since Sheriff Boss Nigger put him in his place though.

Whats the problem?

Underrated post

>Jon Stewart

Your father means Jon Leibowitz, right?

Katy tur. Trump stumped her into oblivion back in 2015 and now she is trying oh so hard to stump him

No way. It's hot as fuck to see her flirt with female guests. She uses her pen as a phallic device and I've seen straight women invited on get visibly uncomfortable.

got any youtube links? it's u-uh for a friend...

My vote goes for Bill Maher.

I hate Current Year man just as much, but AT LEAST he can be funny occasionally. Bill Maher is an elitist cuntbag that believes his stances on just about everything are superior to everyone else - those who don't agree with him are just uneducated and racist. Also one of (((them))) under the guise of an atheist. Even worse is that his show isn't funny at all.

this fuck

Joy Reid, but essentially anyone on MSNBC besides Joe, Mika and Rachel Maddow will do.

Surprised no ones talking about this fat, Harambe-looking bitch calling (((us))) out last night.

She was talking about the Hillary health conspiracies perpetuated by Infowars and Alex Jones; and tried her best to debunk them. Then, towards the end she looked into the camera and said:

>there's not enough users on Sup Forums to vote Trump into office

are you gay ?

Kek I listen to her on the radio sometimes. She's seriously the most out of touch cuckservative I have ever heard.

I mean, her most frequent recurring guest is this nu-male liberal who hates the Republican party and she always asks for his analysis on Donald Trump. That guy, of course, says the Republican party is two seconds away from collapsing and that they need to drop Trump immediately (not because THAT would cause the collapse of the Republican party, no, it's because in his opinion that's the only way they can save themselves even though he doesn't hide the fact that he hates conservatives). She's the living embodiment of a "conservative" who foolishly seeks the approval of liberals for validation.

She's pretty insufferable, but listening to her rage the day after Trump does something based is always pretty fun

It was amazing to she him an some other White Mexican chick from Univision host that Democratic debate and have the nerve to discuss "racism." As if Univision or Telemundo would ever hire some Oaxaca Indian.

Yes

where did you find a computer
costa?

This. I can't believe people applauded him when he was obviously being racist on TV multiple times, only in the other direction.

What the hell. You're the man of the family now you stupid leaf. Beat the fucking piss out of your stepdad.

youtube.com/watch?v=qGRXFcUZYkY

Isnt this the cuck who debated a Sup Forumsack on Swedish TV?

>My stepdad
t. wife's son

Bill Maher doesn't suck ALL the time, just most of the time. He's a pretty vocal critic of college variety hard left faggot Ryan, but unfortunately has terrible opinions about everything else.

>My wife's son is a faggot who likes Trump

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

I despise the entire network. Bunch of phony fat cats.

They called out the nazi frogs.
youtube.com/watch?v=EbX7mC9mnJs

Sally "Sharia law is progressive" Kohn. She's been sharing by on her looks for far too long.

>there's not enough users on Sup Forums to vote Trump into office

Ice cold

>Not picking Chunk Yogurt

this

Chris Hayes has such a punch-able face

>watching community

There's no way this isn't bait, user.

You guys can fucking keep him. PLEASE.

Joy Ann Reid is also pretty bad.

I still remember when he tried to get Dennis Rodman killed in North Korea by trying to bait him to criticize the government in defense of some retarted Christian missionary.

all the people in fox news

I almost feel bad for someone who looks THAT much like an ape.

If Atlanta is ever under threat of a nuclear attack and has to be evacuated, Don Lemon will be the first one out cuz he's already got his shit packed.
It was not joke that he was voted the worst news personality in the country two years ago.

he was such a cuck he got kicked out of uk

I would pay money to punch this bitch in her rotten cunt

>Joy Behar
>Behar
>Jew

Um. I don't think so--in fact, I know so.

Every
Villain
Is don
Lemon

Rachel Maddow gets five years hard labor in an all-male gulag.

Chris Hayes just gets shot in a ditch. He needs to not exist anymore.

What the hell happened? Can a blue pill have that much of a side effect?

If she didn't /superfat/ She'd be top tier, but she ruined her good genetics with cake and lack of willpower now she thinks she has a say in politics because her dad was POW

>Has made a career of lying like most politicans etc.
because this

I wonder what she is hiding from

her femininity.

I like them a bit round round the edges and round in all the right places.

I do too, soft is nice.

she's gotta be pushin 200 pounds though.

only acceptable if muscle with layer of squish which is obviously not the case.

I don't think there's anybody active in media I DON'T hate.

Chris Hayes
Sally Kohn
Don Lemon

Melissa Harris Perry
Larry Wilmore

What did Chad do to her?

>what did dad do to her

ftfy

what is the purpose of this webm

I like Thom Hartmann. He's a smart guy.

Subtle lesbian erotica. Notice how Maddow uses her pen to point at her prey, and gives the pen an erect posture during the peak of her flirtation. At the end, the other woman, who is straight, has a visibly confused look on her face of "was that dyke hitting on me?

ah I see, I will have to keep watching it for research

Not even Ann Coulter?

She's not that bad.

Thom Hartman is smart on all issues but race. She's also of Norwegian descent. Is there a gene that makes Scandinavians cucked? Are these descendants of the Thralls or something?

I was too busy noticing the hand rubbing.

His name is Chink Wigger.

He's a perfect example of how niggers can have zero talent and still get high payed positions in media due solely to the color of their skin. The guy is a fucking hack.

to be fair, Faggotson Cooper is just as bad. Though notice for him since he's descended from the Vanderbilts its 'White privilege" that keeps him on.

being a dyke. not even once

I had nothing to do with this.

I hate Oliver and all of the other rectal polyps that came out of Liebowitz and the Daily Show.

No, you sent Piers Morgan back. That's enough punishment.

They're all bad but Oliver is the worst by a wide margin. Like that pic illustrates, it's actually dangerous the way retards choke down his propaganda.

Bill Maher is actually red pilled when it comes to Islam, which is strange considering he's so wrong about everything else.

>fucker

You mean nigger?