Why have Australians on here been so stuck up lately?

I've been noticing that Australians are losing their permanent bants attitude and they are now extremely annoying. They're literally worse than Canadians now. Can mods please ban Australians from Sup Forums please?

related: youtube.com/watch?v=onArUYk8fjE

Australians were NEVER funny.

This idea that every Australian post is a goldmine deserving of all the red dit upvotes is fucking cancerous.

The average Australian is a numbskull, not creative in the slightest, and completely lacking any kind of self inspection.

You can see this in their serious posts. They're so surprised when someone says how SHITY it was, how obvious their statement was, and how absolutely unfunny they are.

Red dit new fags love their you's
>Australia did it again
>good one Australia!"
>good one Australia
>Australia with the bants!
>Aussies bringing the bantz
>God you're hilarious Australia
>this board would be dead without you Australia
>let me put my American lips round your cock Australia

Here's a message for you fucking ASSNIGGERAILIANS:

UNFUNNY JEWSTRAILIANS SHOULD FUCKING FUCK OFF!!

you made cuz they the bantz masters
and they shit all over you

enjoy being shot

See what I mean? You just aren't funny at all.

You can't even make people mad anymore.

Canadians make people laugh and make people pissed.

You just piss all over yourselves.

Isn't it funny, you mad bro?
cant take the bants?
i think america is mad
go crying home to a fucking leaf

Fucking tiptop lelel my friendos, KEKada le free healthcare? Lol, cannot into degenerates LOL!!! 50% women? Because it's 2013 LMAO Trudeau le epick #1 cucklord of KEKada :DDDD I am le redpilled tho!!! lMAO red and white pilled more like xDD le Kathleen Wynne???? Canucked by the green energy jew LMAO le REDPILLMERICA runs on MURICAN GASOLEEN :DDDDDD FUCKING epick Ontario, should le change their colours into BLUE (Like blue pill, fuck my lelels :DD BECAUSE ITS 20165 BECAUSE ITS 2018 BECAUSE ITS 1993 >implying le 90s best generation lmao le edm music le cancer lol LMAO BECAUSR ITS 16899399 LOL BECAUSE I GOT DUBBS CHECK MY DUBBS!!! CHECK 50% OF WOMEN LOL, >inb4 woman not into le qualified to run le small government xDDDdD O CANADA OUR HOME AND NATIVE KEK!

>it's another thin skinned polacks can't handle the banter episode

Australia has been receiving terror attacks from the Emu's who plan on starting the Second Emu War.

Emu's are no joke m8, i wouldn't be able to kill one with a bent stick.

Emus just keep them in check. Australians have fucking nightmares about emus, the pussy faggots.

#notallaustralians

This. At least Canucks despise zionism. The root of all evil next to zionist fiat moni zionist globalism and zionist refugees

Fuck Australia. Without the sacrifices America made, their civilization wouldn't be one tenth of what it is today, which isn't all that much btw. They're geographically fortunate, with nice beaches and natural borders, but they'll never be a super power, and they'll never have worldwide respect.

Australia will always be an island of crooks and losers alike.

Are they worse than Romanians? :3

Their time is waning. Canada's taking over. Everyone gets a turn, so long as they're Anglo.

I will fuck your dad

>aussie
>cant even own an enfield

lol

Yeah, I can't really think of a Western country I hate more than Australia. Maybe New Zealand is worse.

But I thought everyone loved Australians and wanted them held in the highest regard.

Pretty tough making this thread at 5am aren't ya cunt

I've been to Australia. It is a very sad place. It's like a bunch of clowns trying to pretend they live in paradise.

>Rucka Rucka Ali

What is this 2010?

>"eya fack off shitcunt wheres my pet crocodile"
>bantz

Bants require intelligence and Australians have none, they are descendants of convicts and prostitutes

Are they really that bad? Like Nigerian bad?

They're pretty fucking bad. I come from a very down to earth background, and everyone there was so fake to me. They have no outstanding qualities. It's just a cluster fuck of lost nobodies with identity crisis'

Hey man he has a very lucrative position as annoying faggot that does nothing on Maddox's masturbatory cuckcast, show some respect for the clearly still relevant """comedian""".

>you aren't funny you don't make me mad
>proceeds to get mad

dont you mean austria? wtf is australia?

It sure sounds like Australians are bad people, they sure seem angry here. I'm glad you took the time to educate a few folks and maybe help some avoid The Australian

The funny Australians like you are outnumbered nowadays, sadly. Come to our side. Start civil war in Australia.

the austrilians are bad, they were are convicts....
but we love them and like to cheer them on as they try to kill emus with sticks, dont burst there bubble.

the bantz are back !

OP BTFO !

This is pretty weak bait. You're not even trying to be witty.

You have to go back

I'm only half trolling.
I seriously think most Australians on here are shitheads.

>an Australian talking about WIT!

Hahahahahahahah shitstainstrailians just can't catch a break

nobody gives a fuck what an American thinks.

Try low IQ.

I mean they're seriously not funny AT ALL.

They are like a woman who has been told she's funny her whole fucking life.

checked

says the
>F4g

soiled it

AUSSIES BTFO

Wasted hex

>those digits

poo in loo

Nice but check these

sweet dubs

AUSTRALIA BTFO
SOMEONE MAKE A NEW MEME ABOUT SHITSTRALIA

WITNESSED

Finland wins again.

Aussies rekt

Fuck, those are some brutal ass digits.

Show me on the doll where a master shit poster rustled you =^)

Shut up, New Zealand.

Well, straya?

finally someone say it

the 'autralian are clever shitposter' meme should die

checked

B T F O xd

picture is a kill

I actually genuinely love australians. Not only the best posters here but even in real life.

they have always been shit the true masters of this board shall now rule uncontested

you will never be the shitposters of Sup Forums, leaf

Oh mmyyyy

You sure know about waste, don't you Pajeet?

You ARE obese. How does it feel? Honestly, I want to know.

Come back when amerifats post ANYTHING else than threads about how hard it is being a virgin (muh modern women) (muh degeneacy) or how homosexuality is somehow a matter worthy of discussion in these turbulent times

I legitimately started hating amerifats since I came to Sup Forums. In EVERY thread they barge in spouting racial slurs (muh niggers, muh beaners) and generally make us all look bad

I hope you all get shot by BLM

You ARE obese. How does it feel? Honestly, I want to know.

Come back when amerifats post ANYTHING else than threads about how hard it is being a virgin (muh modern women) (muh degeneacy) or how homosexuality is somehow a matter worthy of discussion in these turbulent times

I legitimately started hating amerifats since I came to Sup Forums. In EVERY thread they barge in spouting racial slurs (muh niggers, muh beaners) and generally make us all look bad

I hope you all get shot by BLM

Sup Forums is a PRO AUSTRALIAN board

I bet you think Obama was a good President. Fucking cuck.

>Sven mad about racism

Lol

Here you go.

Calm down Swedistan

>Like, shitposting is a social construct! All shitposters are equal, you neckbeard basement dwelling losers!

i filtered all kangaroos awhile back, all they do is shit post

naice

>7
>the most powerfully magic number

Because they are shills using proxies.

I thoroughly enjoy Australians desu

This kills the australian.

saved, t-thanks senpai

It finally hit them that they will never out shitpost the leafs even though it was really obvious before.

SALMIAKKI

Thank you based Sven.