Who else /cuckfamily/ here?

Being redpilled in a bluepilled environment is the absolute worst.
At dinner my father started talking about the burkini situation. He literally said "Hijabs don't have any religious connotation".I wanted to start yelling in his face but I didn't say anything about it. We already had a couple conversations about islam and he simply won't get it, he's too far gone.

Anybody else have situations with absolute cuck relatives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RAD-mHnJGSU
youtube.com/watch?v=R4mjsxx264E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

feels fucking good to be redpilled on every theme of Sup Forums by my mother from early childhood

I feel you senpai. My dad is pretty bluepilled. Thank God my mom is redpilled otherwise it would be unbearable

Mother is a racemixing democratic local council woman. Dont even get me started

Chicano master race anybody?

How did your father procreate with a redpilled woman?

>Mfw my dad and all my brothers are redpilled

My dad seems to think only certain groups should be hated, unfortunately Islam is not among them. My mom is as blue pilled as they come.

I don't know. He is not super lefty. For example he dislikes islam. Maybe that's why

muh old man is from the east end of Glasgow, there was never a lot of room for political correctness or ((((((tolerance))))) at home

feels good

Same here Belgianon,
My dad/sister/mom keep on nagging that the burkini isn't any worse than being naked on the beach. Apart from that, my sister admires islam and wants to marry a turkroach.

I really want to kill myself this year more than others desu.

voelt slecht man

my dad was going on about how we used to also wear headscarfs 50 years ago and that my grandma also wore them. He can't make the distinction of it being religiously motivated or not. He thinks it's all fashion

>my sister admires islam
But why?

All my relatives are realists and thus quite highly redpilled

Voelt inderdaad slecht man.
Also, ugh, I literally cannot understand how anyone can support that shit religion and all its customs and just accept its integration into western culture.. Ik ben vreselijk gepest geweest en bijna vermoord door alleen muzzies maar niemand zal me ooit geloven want
>muh different upbringing :^)

No idea but she once showed me her phone and it had a quran app on it and she talks about how nice its morals are and shit

I know that feel
I live in Antwerp and have had to deal with moroccans and turks my entire life, theyre literally animals.

I am literally the only redpilled person in my family.

My father is some deadbeat hippie, albeit semi-redpilled on certain issues (like Shillary and the US government in general).

My (convert) mom is basically your archtypical nagging Jewish mother with a raging persecution complex. She went to Auschwitz a few years back and literally came home crying about how she felt she was being chased around by old Doc Mengele himself. That was probably the point that turned me against Judaism forever.

My Israeli stepfather isn't as crazy, but he's still a bleeding heart liberal who thinks guns are bad and TheDonald is Hitler reincarnated.

My younger brother is a libtard as well, but thankfully he's so apathetic about anything other than classes and hanging out with his peewit Asian friends that he probably won't be voting this year.

My youngest brothers are too young to understand politics but I have every intent on redpilling them, subtly. Sometimes I play Morrakiu and Johnny Rebel songs to them while in bed.

My mom is redpilled but she tries to deny it, and my dad is a fat cuck.

Me too, well, not really far into the city but close enough to face them a lot too.
I may even know you.

it's weird knowing that life is a waste of time and essentially we're all irrelevant in the eyes of this amoral god you all worship and i detest

Wa studeert gij? Ik zit zelf op Artesis

Whole family blue pilled. Working on grandpa and mother though.

>namefag is a literal kike
Ignoring your posts forever.

Ah, nee, ik studeer in Limburg: Grafisch Ontwerp.

>No idea but she once showed me her phone and it had a quran app on it and she talks about how nice its morals are and shit
>mijn gedacht wanneer

Just tell him that Mustafa Kemal aka ataturk banned them in Turkey and Turkey is one of the few examples of secular islamic country. Well,at least it used to be.

I have a reletionship who is pretty redpilled, but when I brought up the Jewish conspiricy, he said "ya their conspiricy is being a good family and placing value on education, with a bit of family nepotism".

What do pol?

Er is een groep Nederlandse en Vlaamse pollacks die om de maand eens ergens afspreken. de link naar de acht-kanaal thread staat in de beschrijving van deze vid.
youtube.com/watch?v=RAD-mHnJGSU

>dad thinks (violent) deportation of all muslims is the way to go
>brother talks shit about the muslims he has to work with every day (welfare office), 99% of them are uneducated and unwilling to learn and only cry and whine when he forces them to go to courses (where, surprise, they learn jack shit)
>grandpa let slip a few times about how jews are a strange race, and how the world used to be much better when we had strict borders and harsher punishments
>auntie talks shit about brown people at every possible turn

Feels bretty ebin :DDDDD

>she felt she was being chased around by old Doc Mengele himself

gave me a hearty chuckle

i've been to aushwitz myself, bretty boring desu

I have next to no kike blood in my veins though.

I also post rare merchant

Did you have a look at his location ? His dad is probably loaded. It could also explain why he is bluepilled, Monaco only accept fiscal refugees.

Ask your mother to adopt me Ivan, I will be gud boy

It's basically a rotting prison that's only left in place because the Jews would lose their shit if they lost their sacred Shoah pilgrimage spot.

>tfw no overly aggressive real estate developer scheming to buy Auschwitz and turn it into an amusement park called "Walt Disney Death Camp".

my mother is stupidly blue pilled, really makes you sad

>tfw Asian
>tfw redpilled parents who taught me never to relax around blacks
>avoid them like the plague
>never been robbed or mugged
Thank fuck for based parents. Too bad they're a little bluepilled on Muslims and trump but I've been redpilling them and agreed that calling Muslims out isn't racist since they aren't a race. Slow and steady

at least woman have an excuse, namely being biologically predisposed to idiotic political beliefs

>Asian
>that flag

my parents aren't remotely redpilled on anything, it's sad

you sound like you are straight from fucking tumblr. everybody will not agree with you on every single thing that's life, fucking kill yourself. you sound like a cultist.

Lol my im polish and my dad says he thinks trump's an idiot because he listens to itvn24 all the time. He also thinks Trump is in league with the russians because manafort was a paid "advisor" to Victor Yanukovich.

it's kinda frustrating having your society overrun by human filth. I think i can express my discontent on the matter. I wouldn't expect you to understand it tho since you're not even white

Because Canada defiantly has a black and Muslim problem. Totally doesn't have a chink problem.

Don't worry, my family is already red pilled on chinks. Just watch all the videos on liveleak.

If it makes a difference I was born and pretty much raised here, and would fight for Canada if it was invaded

valuing race over merit is the definition of human filth. gas yourself.

i figured, just bantzing

yeah never mind the fact that the overwhelming majority of immigrants will contribute nothing to our society, on the contrary
#NotAll tho

yea true with the whole empathy stuff but its just too many blue birds in this country

people are individuals you insane collectivist nut. you are fucking retarded if you think skin colour is more important than merit.

>people are individuals

wow i never thought of it that way, really engages the almonds
The fact that some percentage of immigrants are decent people contributing to society doesn't make up for all the negativity open borders bring with it

>muh all collectivism is bad
stop watching sargon of akkad

nobody is advocating for open borders here you mongol. and if iq is that important to you how come you are not holocausting all low iq people regardless of race and be okay with high iq non-whites? oh thats right its because you dont actually give a fuck about iq you simply hate non-whites

>>muh all collectivism is bad
collectivism is necessary in times of hardship and war. memes aside its the current fucking year, advocating for collectivism only causes trouble see BLM, social justice, stormfags, ISIS etc. how are you not getting this you retard?

>sargon of akkad
literally who.

Merit though has come from the race - historically.

None whites have no place in white countries.

>implying i would genocide anybody
that's the point idiot, if these populations didn't come storming into Europe we wouldn't have the problem in the first place

so you would deny a non-white entry to your country even if they were above the national average in intelligence or any specific skill? thats literally putting race over merit.

>eating dinner with parents
>explain hitler was right and Jews should be gassed
>what about great grandma shekelstein?
>tfw I suddenly get a taste for foreskins and start masturbating to high interest loan applications
>mfw see old girl had crush on, all I can think about is her father's business and her lack of siblings
>my foreskin falls off and jewformation complete

I never said how i would set up immigration policies in the first place. you're putting words in my mouth.

My family is redpilled as fuck. My sister is a cuckservative but that's the furthest left it goes. I feel sorry for you. Must be hell biting your lip all the time. Why not try educate them? If they act like bitches then fuck 'em.

Already tried educating them several times, it's no use

At least he's somewhat consistent, it blows my fucking mind that bluepills defend Islam considering the fact that they hate gays, feminism and a whole bunch of other lefty stuff.

>tfw your mom is the only person you can be open with about politics

Who /son of redpilled mom/ here?

>I play Johnny Rebel songs to them while in bed

Kek. Keep fighting the good fight, brother.

>Redpilled Russian woman
She probably smokes crack and can squat 500 Ibs. too.

I was raised by yuppie Thatcherites. Both solid Tories, now UKIP. Feels good man. We all picked on my sister for being slightly left of centre. At least now she's a cuckservative.

Is that Canterlot?

No, not really. I went out on a date with 9/10 qt who was racist as fuck and said the only remarkable thing about refugees was that they are even more disgusting than our gipsies.

While I was out, a 8/10 qt was waiting for me to come back, who isn't flat out racist, but will say something like "god I hate the voice of niggers" every now and again.

I banged the latter and planned another date with former.

Sorry, we simply don't have sjws, feminazis and that shit here. We don't even understand it.

>mfw talking with my father about Soros, Rothschilds and Moloch while drinking whiskey

>tfw no qt redpilled cheeki breeki gf

Does anyone have that image that shows how a woman's chances of a succesfull long term relationship go to hell after 5 or more sexual partners? I am trying to find it with no luck.

Know this feel. My dad was the one who originally redpilled me about the jews.

>tfw family blue as shit
>tfw I'm a supreme racist
>sister going on about bajillion genders
>I go "no there is only 2"
>"well actually there's ahwgpehhaw9ehwep9u"
it hurts what do I do?

You know what to do

youtube.com/watch?v=R4mjsxx264E

My Arab grandfather was the most redpilled man I ever met. He hated the Jews so much, he wouldn't wear anything but suits because he told me jeans were created by Jews. (He was a tailor and when jeans started getting popular his business started suffering, he blamed it on the Jews.) he used to call Mohammed a pedo and disliked Muslims in general. I remember hearing a story of him tearing apart my mothers college book because her teacher was a Jew

Both my parents are fairly redpilled, mother is a bit of a Tsarboo though, which is fine, just a bit odd, I think she loves the romanticism of it. As for siblings, one is a massive failure who I cannot imagine living to 30, others are fine.

Was he an Arab Christian then?

My dad is a half cuck some times he says something politically incorrect and the next moment he says some cuck shit.

Yes. His entire family had a church somewhere in Palestine

>dad and I voted leave
>mum and sister voted remain
Why are women such cucks?

My mom is a typical Hillbot who teaches public school. She's involved in a program that works on "closing the achievement gap". My dad is pro-Israel and "dude weed". Both have expressed anti-white sentiments. Feels bad man.

this thread makes me happy. european resistance does exist. I wish my family was redpilled ,atleast my twin brother is nazi as well and my sister hates mooslims -shes a feminist though. Parents are shitlibs

Laugh at her and call her an idiot for believing it.
Women, especially young women, are emotional. Make use of it with insults, appeals to emotions, and so on. Women can't debate worth shit.

Wew, I want to put my dick between those muscular glutes.

My father and his side of the family are mostly conservative while my mother and her side are mostly liberal. Generally the males in my family are conservative while the females are liberal so I was raised in a so so environment when it comes to politics.

Because they're the vaginal Jew.

Bluepilled family is the worst, i'm surrounded by both far left and far right in my family, all of them utter cucks..eventhe ones who were on the ballot for vlaams belang a few years ago

fucking this. I love my redpilled parents.

Mother is a teacher, so she pretty much knows what is going on, but restrains herself. Father is conservative, sister is not very political.
Grandparents sometimes ranted about jews, mostly against foreigners though. Grandma actually rarely stops shitting of refugees. "we couldn't flee either when bombed out by the americans"

Women are emotional. Arguments like 'b-but I FEEL European' resonate more with them than say 'if we leave X we can do Y'.

My family's all pretty redpilled. Feels good man. Even my fairly feminist sister can't stand Muslims and wants immigrants out.

fucking kill your family and then yourself you cuck.

I've been redpilling my parents on typhus in the nazi concentration (not extermination!) camps.

I am so sorry for you, man.

it's not my fault they're choosing to remain wilfully ignorant.
I've showed them every statistic they need to know. I can't do any more than that

Sigh. Women. Pray. Head. Cover. What do you do instead? Im a man imma cover mine instead
>pills
Cyanide?

yes you can. and you must.

the survival of civilization is at stake.

apply yourself!

>tfw i have never had bluepilled views as a child.
>entire family is red pilled
>wife is redpilled
>fucking dog is redpilled by barking at only black

Only drawback
>im mexican

So, keeping women under control is what cuckery means now?

Ask your father how many times he has seen a muslim girl date a white, western boy. As he starts stammering, you start calling him a cuck and a faggot.

Willfully handing your civilaztion over to death cult sandniggers is what cuckery means now.

No my family genuinely believes Obama is a Muslim and that Bernie wasn't originally an Independent. They have solid financial and investment advice and I respect them for it, but socially they're undeniably out-of-whack and factually incorrect. Fuck, I only managed to slide by being a leftist to them because I told them that the spectrum shifted to the point where I ended up falling more to the right despite my beliefs not changing.
At least we agree on shit like decentralization though, even though hey ho I'm not an authoritarian prick. Weird.

>Being redpilled in a bluepilled environment is the absolute worst.

I know that feeling. It seems that people are too comfortable living in their blue-pilled Hell.

>tfw entire family are pathetic beta faggots
>especially my father

During the first stages of the refugee crisis, my father wanted to make us 'experience what the refugees' were experiencing so every time they crossed into a new country he would force us to eat cooked dinners based on recipes from those countries. For example, when the first wave was in Greece, we had to eat Greek food, and when they were in Hungary Hungarian food

That sounds fine right?
Nope. He decided that because the refugees don't get to have the real versions of the food neither do we. He made fucked up versions just to make us 'feel like refugees'

For example, the main 'Greek recipe' was a pita bread and lamb kebab but left outside in the garden for 4 hours 'to soak up the weather like the refugees food has to'. When they were outside Hungary he made a tasty Goulash, then threw it out of the window and forced us to eat the leftovers from the previous nights Serbian wafer biscuits.

Its fucking insane. I tried reasoning by showing him ACTUAL VIDEOS of refugees being given good food and rejecting it and he responded by refusing to use plates for dinner because 'when the europeans give the refugees food it is disrespectully handed to them in a bag'

I don't believe this.

this cant be real
if it is kill him and make yourself the alpha male cucks need to be culled