Is there even one possible argument people can still use in 2016 to suggest that universal healthcare should not be a...

Is there even one possible argument people can still use in 2016 to suggest that universal healthcare should not be a human right?

Other urls found in this thread:

usa.gov/register-to-vote
twitter.com/TJP3991/status/761427861706313728
youtube.com/watch?v=qh7rdCYCQ_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Human rights are not a real thing

>rights

Yeah why should we waste money on wetbacks, niggers and other MUDs? Certainly there are better uses for $ then wasting it giving healthcare to minorities

Darwinian selection.

People have a right to decide where their tax money goes. Your health is really no one's business but your own

A right can only be something you would have if someone else wasn't depriving you of it.

Fellow burgers if you haven't registered to vote yet. Register now
Not sure if you're registered?
Need to register?
usa.gov/register-to-vote

TRUMP 2016
Shills don't want us to vote. This makes us a dangerous demographic.

Our government is too incompetent to manage some thing like free healthcare

Prove me wrong

>being forced to pay for healthcare

VS

>having the choice to decide yourself if you need healthcare

wow, really made me go hmmmmm.

there are niggers and they would get it too

I was hoping his eye would pop out...

Universal healthcare after reform of the industry and closed borders to not overload the system.

If we keep allowing $20 band-aids and $30 aspirin in hospitals, Universal Healthcare will wreck havoc on us. Where the U.S Healthcare system is now, we can not just give out universal healthcare, it needs a complete overhaul. To just say "Well let's just make it free for everyone" without making changes to its core is what an idiot says.

natural selection

twitter.com/TJP3991/status/761427861706313728

That fucking webm...

If I can choose my rights, I'll take medical services, instead. Care implies a ward relationship, impairing other rights.

Says who?

>believing discredited garbage derived from revisionist interpretations of Darwin

>government should pay for everything people need, no matter the cost
The world doesn't work like that, Europe is following the footsteps of Rome and will suffer the same faith.

youtube.com/watch?v=qh7rdCYCQ_U
WATCH THIS IF YOU HAVENTyoutube.com/watch?v=qh7rdCYCQ_U
WATCH THIS IF YOU HAVENT

>right
its a privilege
something you have to earn
think about it like your "unmetered" broadband internet connection
every customer pays the provider a fixed sum for the same service will not everybody uses the product to the same extend every month
so some people (thus actually demanding less than they pay for) will subvention some other peoples (thus who utilize more than they pay for) internet usage

A right is something it is permissible to violence to defend.

If healthcare is a right than it is permissible to use violence and enslave others give it to you.