Son of Soros on Trump: "Putin's puppet"

Alexander Soros (son of George Soros) has twice within weeks accused Trump of being Putin's puppet with the hashtag #putinpuppet

instagram.com/p/BIYiXzPheYT/?hl=en

instagram.com/p/BI7vy3QhgIV/?hl=en

For me this finally proves that Trump and Putin are the good guys.

Why is this not getting more coverage on Sup Forums ?

>The son of the most manipulative motherfucker on the planet calling Trump a puppet.

eyeroll.png

It's one of the best possible endorsements.

why hasnt pol raided this faggots instagram with redpills yet? he seems like the type that'd cry over a few rude comments

>he seems like the type that'd cry over a few rude comments

I doubt the son of the most evil person in the world is that thin-skinned.

He would just shut it down.

>shut it down.

The memes are real.

How dare you question Soros goy, he is the friend of all liberals :^)

Yeah. It's already confirmed that the Clintons are bought and paid for by Soros. Alexander is just assblasted because they can't buy him off.

>dad controls the world
>son is a failure crying on instagram

Is this an anime?

I pray to every God I can think of that something horrible happens to Alex Soros. Sure his father deserves pain but hey, he's an old done man, he's already IN pain.

I want to see his family hurt

Because it's Soros fucking son you mongoloid.
Who the hell cares what he has say.

What does that make him? Satan's puppet?

Soros is the exact type of moron I used to go to school with. He's gonna crash his father's life work with no survivors. He's basically kim jung un, but even dumber

Literally a jewish moron.

Pro Tip: Anyone named Alexander, or any bible/koran name, is a degenerate and cannot be trusted.

> says kgb shill

Why would anyone recognize Crimea as Ukrainian when Ukraine didn't even bother fighting for it?

>Be moderately well known billionare
>Only get 51 likes on an instagram picture
kek what a loser

>son is a failure

He has a PhD in History.

>PhD in History

kek, what a failure

He's right.

>implying that anyone ever gave a shit about crimea and its not all just international politics

>says Hillary shill

Out out out shill!

>most evil person
redpill me on what makes him the most evil?

his life's mission is the dissolution of all national borders creating a global government currency and probably religion.. ever heard of anyone described like that anywhere? Maybe the Book of the Revelation of Saint John?

>you doubt a numale looking rich boy is thin skinned