Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

I work in the armory at a base in NC. A special bunch of Nasty Girls.

We've just been briefed on something that scares the shit out of me. There is actionable intel that there will be widespread electronic voting fraud, and that Putin will leak proof along with other dirt on certain candidates, and the USA will collapse into civil fucking war. Russian spetsnatz are going to serve as advisors for whatever insurgency emerges and overthrows the existing 'corrupt government'. There is also intel that one of the candidates has actively funded this, cooperated with Putin, and used their existing owned resources to station and quarter Spetsnatz around the fucking country.

Every unit is being re-assigned multiple interpreters who speak Russian. Lower level units are being re-tested and I've heard directly that the tests and questions are specifically about whether they would be willing to detain, intern, and execute 'traitors to the Federal Government'.

I will post more proof (that keeps me safe) later on. I can share this much info because my brothers will not sell me out but too much might get our whole unit grounded and vanished.

I'm posting this from a restaurant wifi (yes, we have restaurants on base, staffed with civilians, and half of them stopped showing up for work. they're screening everyone extra hard now) on my thinkpad. Our issued toughbooks had a new web filter update pushed to them that blocks most social media, but all imageboards specifically. 4, 8, etc.

Also, speaking of computers, this is super important for the days ahead: you guys need to dig into why all government contract TPW P4-15-NB laptops were rounded up and destroyed, why google is 'jamming' results for it, and why they go for thousands of dollars in the civilian market when a surviving one pops up, even stripped to the motherboard.

Other urls found in this thread:

usa.gov/register-to-vote
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Timestamp or fake

One other thing I can disclose:

All those UN MRAPS that people have seen being driven around are actually being delivered to US bases and repainted and retrofitted with gear that only makes sense if you're pacifying a civilian population. The UN "paint" is actually a heat shrink wrap that peels right off. They used to just be delivered "in the white" (origin of that term) wrapped in the protective wrap, but someone got the bright idea to add "UN" onto the wrap to distract people from where they are going.

Tits or GTFO.

copypasta sage

This thread again....

wrong timestamp faggot

I'm in a unit that falls under socom and this is not true.

As a fellow Nasty Grill who also works full time:

Picture of your right and left shoulder patches now or GTFO you liar.

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

So your like a canawop then?

>Look mom, I posted it again!
I've seen this pasta 3 times now.

This pasta is stale, faggot.

Sage

>and the USA will collapse into civil fucking war.

PLEASE THIS TO BE TRUTH
PRAISE KEK

stale pasta

Are you at fort bragg?

/thread

>replying to john

FUCK OFF
SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

I haven't seen this in ages
Nostalgia/10

I was willing to believe you up until
>There is also intel that one of the candidates has actively funded this, cooperated with Putin, and used their existing owned resources to station and quarter Spetsnatz around the fucking country.

Either you're full of shit (highly likely) or the Obama administration is so fucking paranoid and incompetent that they actually believe this garbage (also possible)

OP is faggot. Pasta.

>spetznaz
they don't exist anymore you larping fuck boy.

>russians
>helping the current federal government
nice meme

Fellow burgers if you haven't registered to vote yet. Register now
Not sure if you're registered?
Need to register?
usa.gov/register-to-vote

TRUMP 2016
Shills don't want us to vote. This makes us a dangerous demographic.

ITT:

Sup Forums gets trolled like it was last week

WAITER

THIS PASTA IS STALE

I DEMAND SOMETHING FRESH

>There is actionable intel that there will be widespread electronic voting fraud,

Oh just shut up. You listened to Rush or Hannity yesterday, and failed to understand what they said, which was goofy tinfoil shit to start with.