Milo pocketed donations

m.reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/4y8rb2/the_donald_monderator_breitbart_editor_and_trump/?st=IS0HN52U&sh=29cbedcf&utm_source=mweb_redirect&compact=true

So how many of you gave money to this shifty faggot? What does it feel like to get played by such an obvious fraud?

Never give ecelebs anything

(((alt right)))

proof that you can never trust a fag

>Donating to anyone or anything

>Give money to a jew fag.
>Suprised when he keeps some of it.
Okay

damn it wasnt obvious that he was out for himself at all. i never would have imagined something like this happening.

he was such an obvious believer in what he advocates for too. i mean why else would he go to the white house press pool and ask why the government doesn't crack down on private businesses like twitter for censoring content on their platform.

Never give Jews anything

>Reddit
>Creating speculative articles over their echo chamber with little to no proof except accusational rhetoric

Spooky I never saw this coming.

thanks for correcting my record dude!

>i mean why else would he go to the white house press pool and ask why the government doesn't crack down on private businesses like twitter for censoring content on their platform.
What point are you trying to make with this?

He's a gay jew of course he pocketed the money.

This! Why can't people understand this simple concept. People are always looking to rip you off, and if you fall for it you got what you deserved.

Mother fucker.

he pocketed the money in his ass.

Probably stashed it in his anus.

Lol! giving money to random people on the internet. Only an idiot would do that.

that milo is as bad as any safe space leftist faggot for wanting the government to intervene in how a private business operates.

sad that has to be explicitly stated

Prove he's pocketed the money. It looks more like there's just been a few setbacks and shitlibs are pointing fingers.

am I supposed to be outraged or something over this?

Tell me what I'm supposed to feel.

how else was he supposed to afford his aids medication and cocaine?

wtf im indifferent on milo now

A fool and his money.

>reddit
>source : my ass
Somehow I doubt someone who makes thousands off his eceleb status would fuck himself over like this.

Literally nothing. He's a kike and a fag, plus this article just seems to prove that there were problems with the scholarship.

I mean it's funny that leddit is pointing to him intentionally stealing their money through jewish means, yet will deny it happens whenever a liberal jew will seem to do the same.

I'm 90% sure that CTR runs that subreddit. Normal people would see the irony of complaining about Trump Spam by spamming things about Trump.

This. All these /r/theDonald fags here need to get out.

>b- but he BTFO's feminists
>hes not a typical kike I swear

I knew from day 1 that he was just in on the alt right bandwagon to benefit himself, like the jew he is

this

>nah guise, Milo is based and fags are okay
>~Sup Forums 6 months ago

Now look at the state of this place.... You're all as big a bunch of retards as the people you hate.

i didn't know milo was romanian

Can you prove that he's being his fan base or not? The article a shit if you actually read it.

Wouldn't doubt it

>literally calls it the Yiannopoulos Privilege Grant
>pockets less than 100% of it

This guy is an embarrassment to jews everywhere

Most of these comments don't seem legit

>Linking to Reddit
>Linking to the modern equivalent of SRS

Should I join this fake outrage or continue feel completely indifferent?

This

Also there was a thread about this yesterday with a similar lack of proof, filled with retarded claims:

>The Privilege Grant collected funds by hosting a livestream of a 5 hours talk with a "who's who" in alt-right twitteratti, including Blair White, Margaret MacLennon, Lauren Southern and Milo himself
>Blair White
>Lauren Southern
>Milo himself
>alt-right

I mean it does look like they have their facts right about him stealing donations, but this whole subreddit is so hopelessly stupid that I can barely stand reading the shit people post.

He clearly overpromised on this shit, since donations began at the start of the year and he claimed people would get the grant in summer of this year.

I doubt he actually pocketed the cash though, it's not like he needs it.

>people unironically give their hard earned money to internet personalities
nordic cucks can't help but show their true colors

Not so fast. Give the guy a chance.

fb.com/myiannopoulos/posts/728206453983919
>Milo Yiannopoulos
>2 hrs ยท
>I've had a few questions about the Yiannopoulos Privilege Grant from people who are quite right to say we're long overdue on some updates for donors and applicants. Look out tomorrow for a special edition of my podcast and a press release from the Grant about recent staffing changes and our plan for the next six months. I'm looking forward to getting some money in the hands of kids who need it!

Here or there? Redditors think like zombies, and the fags on this thread are redditors. I doubt any of them even read the article.

daily reminder

>linking reddit

That board is just as stupid as the guys over on The Donald. Jesus christ, why does reddit completely suck at a politics.

How does he expect to have a career after stealing this money? Is his coke habit that bad?

Milo is total faggot but did you seriously presented CTR central as a source?

>the stickied comment literally has a Correct The Record badge
Milo is still a kike though so I wouldn't be surprised

i honestly don't know who the bottom guy is. I recognise his face who. Is he an author? Phillipe Rushden?

Considering that subreddit exists for the sole purpose of being anti-Trump and is basically a pro-Hillary circle jerk, it's no surprise

lol why does correct the record think Milo is running for president ?

Maybe we should check his Twitter and see what he has to say for himself

Just let them talk to themselves and think they've won or something, they'll get back celebreting to their shithole once they get tired.

Hahaha classic Dangerous Faggot(tm) :D

lurk moar faggot

How many shekels did he steal?

Is this irony or are you actually retarded?

>proof that you can never trust a kike

nice sauce
there was a Sup Forums thread that stated that reptiles rule mankind. let me give you a link in a few minutes, Sup Forums never lies.

Happy that Plebbitors got screwed over.

But i've been coming to Sup Forums every day without fail for at least the past 3 years

>"that money was just resting in my account"

>Donating to a kike faggot

You deserve it

Alt-Right edgelords getting blown the "cuck" out yet again. Pathetic and sad as usual.

I cannot wait for November, this shit is going to be 100x better than the butthurt after 2012.

>worship a jew loving fag
>get scammed

you all deserve to fucking die

wtf i'm now a #ShapiroScud

it's pretty blatant sarcasm user

might wanna get that autism checked

It's impossible if you're a NEET with no money

>Source is r/EnoughTrumpSpam

This is a PSYOP.

Sage and move on.

sage

He's a kike AND a faggot, what were you expecting?

Sup Forums in 2015 "Milo is great!"
Sup Forums in 2016 'Fuck that jew Faggot"

and you all wonder why this board is never taken serious

it's almost like this board is full of varying political right wing ideologies and opinions

only the GG newfags liked milo

I'm no NEET and I have money. I just don't understand why people donate.

There's a huge chance that your donations will be pocketed. I mean, imagine if you were in total control of a charity and you could just use it for yourself whenever you like.
You would do it too, it's human nature.

>Sup Forums is one entity

Milo's alt-right faggots only appeared here starting in 2015.

This board has and always will be shit, yet we continue to post here irregardless.

Alt-right is basically just an evolution of Sup Forums contrarians in the first place, so it makes perfect sense that so many underage faggots here would latch onto such a stupid "movement."

It's William Pierce.

>Sup Forums is one person.

I never liked that stupid fag

I hope they turn on this subversive kike.

>jewish nature*

Some Sup Forumstards actually listening to what is said in /r/EnoughTrumpSpam, AKA the anti-Trump SRS subreddit? You fucking spergs

Seriously? Those fags are the ones that brought this faggot attention on Sup Forums

You get banned for saying anything bad about Milo on that subreddit.

Money corrupts everyone m8.

we never liked milo, that's always been a leddit thing

In November, when Sup Forums realizes supporting Trump cost the GOP the Presidency, the Supreme Court, and the Senate, how hard are they going to turn on him?

Milo comes here and spams his shit. He used to beg for attention. He just used arguments he found here.

In 2015 after Gamergate you saw a bunch of reddit fags come here and try to promote him.

No one around before then liked him. We don't like faggots or Jews

This unironically made me want to vote for Hillary.

Give him money? Fuck no.

But he is truly a glorious winged faggot of the finest variety.

I support him fully (just not with my money).

rare tripple dubs bruh

Alt-right was a mistake.

Sup Forums is far-right and makes no compromises for faggots, jews, sluts or any degeneracy.

Thank you for Correcting My Record!

I don't support Trump, but the yeah I agree about that subreddit in general, if you examine the posters there they are all new accounts, or bought old accounts used to shill for Hillary, almost all of them crosspost in the Shillary subreddit.

r/TheDonald is cancerous too, nothing but a circlejerk of delusion and "le epic maymays guise!"

Trump was by far the worst choice, even worse than fucking Cruz. It's hilarious how deluded Trump supporters are, just like in 2012 when Romney was polling low (but much higher than Trump is polling now) and they claimed the polls had liberal bias. Same exact shit, different election.

I don't want Hillary to be president either though. This entire election is just disgusting.

he said he will comment on this tomorrow, I will give him the benefit of the doubt, I didnt donate but after exposing much BS I dont think he would do it himself it would be too obvious and that post is full of qq and not much evidence

>Random post from extreme anti-trump subreddit
>Accept claims from leftist as fact, despite them almost never telling the truth about anything

$0.30 has been deposited to your account

pol in 2015: lol who the fuck cares?
pol in 2016: 50% RARRRGGHHH 50% who the fuck cares?

Is the privilege grant really dead?

He's just going to say it was a mistake and pocket the interest, isn't he.

>implying there are no lefty kikes on Sup Forums
>implying Sup Forums is unified political message board not a Peruvian french fry recipe board.