When will Western women recognize that sleeping around 24/7 is awful in the long run?

When will Western women recognize that sleeping around 24/7 is awful in the long run?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BrEZM8395Uk&ved=0ahUKEwixicWtyMvOAhVIVxoKHQCoDXcQtwIIHjAB&usg=AFQjCNFtxAlspY34Bu2HRR6ynpgHJPEqZg
usa.gov/register-to-vote
chiru.no/u/moonman_discography.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

when they are 40

When the Beta Uprising happens.

when jamal bashes their fucking skull in

When betas stop marrying them and rewarding them for their behavior.

/thread

>awful in the long run
YOLO, goy!

when each of them will hit 40-ish

Its sad when you think about it, their whole life is about having cock inside of them they have no other motivations at all its very animalistic.

Let them know that only men are allowed to whore around 24/7.

/thread

Sex feels fucking amazing and they can get sex a lot easier than the majority of guys, so why not? What is hurting them in the long run?

damn she's hot. probably has that typical redhead bright pink pussy too. would love to see her mount a bbc and ride it.

STDs, abuse, pregnancies etc.

Also it is just fucking degenerate!

> 2500 years of philosophy for that

Women who have not started a family at that age have literally slept with hundreds of guys over the years. Then they will hit on some Sup Forums virgin so the sad fuck can feed them for the rest of their lives. Hilarious...

Haha hahaha

google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BrEZM8395Uk&ved=0ahUKEwixicWtyMvOAhVIVxoKHQCoDXcQtwIIHjAB&usg=AFQjCNFtxAlspY34Bu2HRR6ynpgHJPEqZg

I wish I were an american woman ;_;

They will never find true love because they don't have kids that love them.

They will always be a walking cock pocket and they know it, it's the closest thing to love they can get.

Elliot Rodger

When it is too late to have kids with healthy males (around 35) then they will have kids with some random Jamal and end up like pic related.

It has virtually zero consequences for 95% of women that do it. The used up burlap sack meme is only used by Sup Forums virgins who need to make themselves feel better about the fact that they aren't the ones these women are fucking.

Not all women want a husband and kids, some just want to have fun and enjoy their lives. Not every woman wants to be a stepford house wife. Let them do what they want man.

still a virgin, OP?

I've never known a sex positive girl to actually BE positive.

nice meme

who is this semen demon?

Doesn't hurt us. Those women will age and no guy is going to take care of them. We will age but we have the option of taking younger women.

Do you realize how many of those women actually regret doing that later on?

As you grow older your own outlook starts to change, some women decide to stay single and to have fun, but others firmly regret it and go into deep depression.

The heightened risk of appearing on Maury and/or raising a kid as a single mother. There is an epidemic of kids being raised in a single parent household; generation Z is currently some sort of half faggot gender fluid pile of neurotic shit. Coincidence?

When society gains the ability to connect a women's decisions to her responsibility for the results.

So itll be a while yet.

being serious bong. i freely admit i love being a cuck and watching my girlfriend with her bulls. does that trigger you?

A trump supporter? Fuck off

>When will Western women recognize that sleeping around 24/7 is awful in the long run?

Usually when they hit the age of 30

>When will Western women recognize that sleeping around 24/7 is awful in the long run?

citation needed

When a woman wants to settle down she will settle down, they can easily lie about their past. How is the guy going to know what she did at a festival 5 years ago?

Just like how all the people here regret coming to Sup Forums. So we should ban it?

top kek

i don't care what you do with your life burger. you're still a meme tho

That's from a movie.

The hard trust is that it has nothing to do with sleeping 24/7. It's all about keeping your self fit and healthy looking.

and you arent?

Lying about your past never works, the lie always gets found out no matter what the situation is. If a woman wants to be serious, she will tell the truth.

Are you kidding me! I love this fucking website.

>Just like how all the people here regret coming to Sup Forums

Hey! I thought it was only me!

Fellow burgers if you haven't registered to vote yet. Register now
Not sure if you're registered?
Need to register?
usa.gov/register-to-vote

TRUMP 2016
Shills don't want us to vote. This makes us a dangerous demographic.

chiru.no/u/moonman_discography.webm

Woman spotted. Shove a rusty nail up your hole.

Ok but that's the thing, a woman will do what she wants till about age 25-30, that's cool, whatever.

But then she looks around at the men her age, looking for the successful ones, and men aged 25-30 aren't dating women their own age. There's no point. I mean, you're 27 and you just met some 17 year old girl who wants you to punch her v card and after that she'll be retardedly devoted to you.

You can do that, or date the gross 27 year old woman with issues and exes that don't stop calling her. How the fuck are women supposed to compete with younger, better versions of themselves?

I guess it's kinda funny, girls are 18, 19, 20 some years old and they're hot shit, then they don't realize they have to literally fight themselves in 10 years for good men. Crazy bruh.

>Western women (white women)
>sleeping around 24/7
>is awful

OP and Sup Forumsacks should man the fuck up and dig in on these ravenous cock a craving sluts before they all eventually get Blacked.

no because i don't claim to let my wife to be fucked by other men on the internet

When you go back to /r9k/ and stay there.

I'm looking for a relationship not a whore

I can see it now

>Mommy, how come you got Zika which made me completely retarded and unable to have a normal life?
>Well dear you see, when I was younger women were oppressed by men, so one way we rebelled was by having lots of sex with many men of different colors. Condoms are for whores and your mommy is no whores. Unfortunately one of these men gave me the disease and now here you are

When they tire of being fuck animals that are only good for being human Kleenex.

>trying to turn a whore into a house wife

Enjoy your cuckoldry.

Fpbp

Although some figure it out while they're thirty and kill themselves.

It's from the Evil Dead TV show.

libtard here, this is actually true. We all regret things we do when we are young, some of you may even regret you eve posted here.

How is her looking hot for a concert akin to sleeping around?

R9k reject you have to go back

Also she's not even wearing any revealing clothing

When they get forced into breeding dungeons to pop out children from age 15 to 35 before having their organs harvested and their flesh turned into fertilizer.

>being this clinically retarded.

Darwin called, he said you're next.

I'm going in leave some valuable input on this subject. I'm 30 so I have a wide range of options when it comes to the age range for sleeping with and dating woman.

Many of the woman i have dated over the last few years have been in their mid 30's. I like these woman because they are more mature and you can actually have an intelligent conversation with them .

/pol is correct in saying women in their 30's regret their decisions in their 20's. They are desperate at this age, and lately I have nothing but pity and mild contempt by the sad state of desperation they continually live in. At this point in their lives, a great majority of men who are handsome and/or well off financially will not want to be with a woman that is starting to show signs of wrinkles and sagginess.

Admittingly i target these women due to my mixture of poor social skills and lack of sexual ambition. Since I am handsome and have a decent job, its easy for me to bang them despite my social skill handicap.

However, I will make the switch to younger women soon, since I'm back in school for another degree and would rather have hot young girls who I can exploit.

>they can easily lie about their past

lol who the hell's gonna believe a 30-something year old millenial woman telling them they've only have a few sexual partners?

I'd hit it. not sure why she is having trouble finding Chad number 2

I literally don't care about how many of them regret it. I'm not arrogant or autistic enough to think that I should dictate other people's choices.

These women are basket cases and their lives are train wrecks.

There was a time long, long ago when the average white had drive and determination in his eyes. We had fun with whores but we kept our wives in the kitchen. Nothing wrong with taking life by the horns and being a gentleman at home.

>Sweeping generalizations
Nice sources, man.

>I'm not arrogant or autistic enough to think that I should dictate other people's choices.

Not dictate. Educate

How do you meet those older women?

Aren't you worried about older women having STDs due to the sheer number of cocks they've taken in their life? Do you have any STDs?

What are you going back to school for?

also, pic of your face plz

you must be young. he's right. when you get older you'll see - if you are single, good luck finding a decent woman that isn't a single mom or fucked up from her prior relationships.

these women dont' want commitment, but as they age they begin to compare themselves to women who have a family and eventually regret their decisions. They need help early in life to prevent that

not much. contraception and medications keep away most things.

>but they will never have true love!

Lol.

The sad thing is that they are allowed to roam free. Animals are happiest when they are domesticated, taken care of, and not allowed to leave their cage.

their brain literally gets ruined and they become unable to pair-bond
I would also advice men to not sleep around for the same reason. Plenty of Sup Forumstards think that men sleeping is the intended way though, but those who aren't 12 years old should see my reasoning.

>there are people that struggle to find a partner owing to either lack of social abilities, genetics or simply fear
That really sucks, but in order to actually find someone you also have to put effort into it, things dont just fall into your lap in life.

me too. a good looking woman. I would make a clip's4sale account and make fetish videos and con beta cucks out of their hard earned money. easy street.

oh, it's one of those threads.
Soon you beta males will post pictures of pure white BDM-Mädels

I'm not trying to dictate anyone's choices, just telling it like it is.

Everyone knows what makes a man worthless to a woman, but not everyone knows that women can also be worthless and destroy a man's life just as much.

Threads like these sometimes are wake up calls to both men and women and you'll never see it anywhere else that's mainstream.

not my wife yet. hopefully soon though can't imagine being married without this sort of relationship desu

as long as you know what you are, to thine own self be true.

When you bump into the 7-8 guys and she starts acting weird because she fucked every single one of them. You can feel the awkwardness in the air when women meet past fuck buddies. I'd say most are embarrassed or ashamed of themselves.

>It feels amazing and therefore is inherently good

so you're a meme. cool

i usually go to Meetups, which is much easier to do than going to bar. There are tons of women in their mid 30's who are single there . There usually is not much competition from other men.

I'm a little worried but haven't had any serious STD's. Its likely i have HPV but so does the majority of the world.

Going to school for chemical engineering. Half the class is decent looking foreign girls

That's fair, and I agree. What I was trying to say was that I'd always steer clear of cock carousel riders, I'm just not going to get upset over it.

The sex itself isn't really a big deal. The problem is people with lots of partners are also typically drinking, doing drugs, partying, no sleep constantly and ruin their bodies and minds. Of course there are exceptions.

When they realize that men as a whole already know that you can't make a whore a housewife.

30*

Other than that, FPBP.

>I'm not arrogant or autistic enough to think that I should dictate other people's choices.
Neither are we, because we don't dictate their choices. We judge them by their choices.

when they hit the wall

>The sex itself isn't really a big deal.

KEK ALERT

the realization comes with 30+ ("biological clock", hitting the wall), but 40 is the point of no return.

It really isn't unless you're uneducated or making bad decisions. It's not hard to avoid STD or pregnancy.

yep. desu i wasnt into it at all but it grew on me.

just like you

This. they make mistakes and fuck up because they are incapacitated. I seriously do not understand the drinking and partying culture, seems reckless and stupid to me.

They don't want to be sluts. But around their 30s or 40s they will realize they ARE sluts sleeping with everyone.

Deep inside every girl wants to be that princess. They completely ruin it themselves. They're just dirty trash.

I mostly blame media for this, though. What else.

It's not a big deal..

Until your own daughter brings home Jamal for dinner to meet you and the wife..

And then you quietly realize all of the conversations and threads that happened on Sup Forums..

love the hos
hate the od of Gods

I think that we may possibly be past the point of no return with white women. Their collective psyche is scrambled from all the dicks that are thrown their way. From 15-35 yearsnof age it's just legions of dicks, dicks and dicks. It's like socializing with a potato and sticking your dick inside an std ridden grand canyon by the some insufferable Sup Forumsack tries to settle down with many of these modern day women.