Sooooo. What have you found in the Soros leak?

Why don't we talk about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.desu.sh/yfkdgy.torrent
www93.zippyshare.com/v/WS6QgTOh/file.html
thepiratebay.org/torrent/15589113
usa.gov/register-to-vote
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've no reason to read them, as I've always held the opinion he and his son should be assassinated and their assets seized

enjoy your ban

we really even need more reasons to execute soros, do we?

That he has been trying to undermine Isreal since 2001, and that his organizations have been pouring money into tons of different countries.

bump

There's literally nothing. He's a humanitarian and a philanthropist. Sup Forums can't understand that there are actually good people in the world, since there are none here. Someone great like Mr Soros is doing too many good things in the world to worry about dumb leaks a bunch of low life Internet scum will autistically search through

I put all the major leaks, including all of these Soros leaks, all of the Clinton emails, the DCCC files, and anything Guccifer 2.0 has put out there all in a torrent if anyone wants it. Let me know if I'm missing anything.

a.desu.sh/yfkdgy.torrent

www93.zippyshare.com/v/WS6QgTOh/file.html

thepiratebay.org/torrent/15589113

To answer your question, OP, what's mostly been found so far is that he's funded against Israeli interests for some reason.

That he's a jew funding the destruction of his own race or being pressented as such for smokescreen effects while funding Hillary. He might be Illuminati or whatecer for all that we know.

Because the second you create a thread about it, shills like
show up immediately and start sliding and derailing the threads.

This fucking lunatic is worth more than 30 billion and he has a small virtual army of shills at every possible site.

Jews fighting Jews. Delicious.

In this case it's more about globalists fighting nationalists.
Isreal has a lot of influence on the US, so globalists don't like them since they wanna be the ones pulling all the strings in the US political system.

Well he did collaborate with the Nazis against his own people, so it's not like it would be out of character for him.

Most of the info we found we already knew. However the thing is we finally have concrete proof of what he did

You fucking retards. Just because he is anti-Israel doesn't mean he is anti-NWO. Only reason you faggots are hopping on his dick now is because he has ties to Trump.

Thank You for correcting- er, Open Society you fucking faggot shill

>Just because he is anti-Israel doesn't mean he is anti-NWO.
No shit, the two things have nothing to do with each other. The state of Israel is not pro-NWO. That's a totally separate thing altogether. Why do you insist on the tying the two together?

In what way can any of the posts in this thread be construed as supportive of Soros or his agenda? I submit that you're on his dick.

Soros and all globalists are supporting Hillary for president.

Same Hillary who went to AIPAC to suck jew dick. Your theory is wrong.

Israel was literally founded by globalist banker Jews

blump

Those (((leaks))) and you are all fooled by it.

Kek

Because we have already known this shit for years. It's nothing other than another time Sup Forums was right.

they show his direct connection to Isis and the migrant wave.

Fellow burgers if you haven't registered to vote yet. Register now
Not sure if you're registered?
Need to register?
usa.gov/register-to-vote

TRUMP 2016
Shills don't want us to vote. This makes us a dangerous demographic.