AMERICAN APEECALYPSE

Is Sup Forums ready for the Happeening?

>US Swimmers Allegedly Urinated In & Caused Damage to Gas Station
>passports confiscated
>swimmers will soon confess they lied and instead didn't pee in the loo and had to make up a story
Thanks for saving the olympics burgers, it was a bore until now.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/new-video-reportedly-shows-ryan-lochte-and-other-swimmers-in-confrontation-with-gas-station-security-2016-8
youtube.com/watch?v=hpsbj0OoeNo
extra.globo.com/esporte/rio-2016/agente-penitenciario-que-rendeu-nadadores-diz-que-nao-houve-violencia-nao-encostamos-neles-19951378.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're our toilet. Open wide faggot

POO IN LOO AMERICA

they did what? link pls

>framing swimmers because you can't handle that your country is worse than Syria

At least we know the Olympics will never be in shit hole Brazil again.

I'm just mad the real douchey one got away.

>toilets can't handle using toilet paper
Wew, lad.

Basically they trashed a gas station, the owner had to use his gun. He made them pay for the damage and then the swimmers said that they got robbed.

Got rolled by Brazilian gas station security guy and are getting thrown under the bus by the international press who wants to portray the Rio Olympics as a roaring success.

>every video tape that's been released essentially corroborate the story the swimmers gave, but the """facts""" of the Brazilian authorities are what's taken as truth

POST YFW IT AINT ME IS PLAYING AS YOU RIDE A CHOPPER INTO RIO TO EXTERMINATE THE NEARLY ABORIGIONAL POPULATION OF BRAZIL FOR HOLDING ONE OF OUR SWIMMERS CAPTIVE.

oh wow... what kind of person you have to be in order to trash a gas station.. I mean where does this entitlement feeling comes from? What mentality you must have to do such a thing... idk they seem disconnected from reality

>no video of damaged property

>assume the station was trashed to the tune of all the money the swimmers had on their person

Good goy.

They're guys who have millions of people cheer them on for paddling in a pool, where do you think the entitlement comes from? The Olympics is long overdue for being shutdown.

businessinsider.com/new-video-reportedly-shows-ryan-lochte-and-other-swimmers-in-confrontation-with-gas-station-security-2016-8

>On Wednesday night, Gunnar Bentz and Jack Conger, two of the three swimmers who were with Lochte, were stopped from boarding a flight leaving Rio. The third swimmer, Jimmy Feigen, had also reportedly checked in for a flight to leave Rio but never showed up at the airport.

>Earlier that day, the police reportedly presented evidence that may show that the swimmers had the items they had claimed were stolen in the robbery when they returned to the Olympic Village afterward. According to the Daily Mail, the police believe security footage and X-ray scans appear to show the four swimmers with their wallets upon returning to the village.

Bit suspicious desu

Uh no. Because oly ids would be worth way more

The swimmer's initial story didn't claim they'd had their wallets taken, or that they'd been robbed of their phones. Just that their money was taken at gunpoint.

WOW AMERICANS NEED TO POO IN LOO

Nah, seriously if you're getting robbed here, they'll take everything, not just only the money.

Plus, isn't one of the swimmers already known for being a douche?

how the hell do you fail/get caught pissing. Murca, you have failed

That's what I mean to say they weren't robbed in the traditional sense, as Lochte used the term, but rolled by the staff at the gas station.

They are many versions on our media here.

Earlier they said it was the station owner to point the gun to them, then now the international says it was a security guard. Never saw any armed security guards are gas stations or guards on it at all...

I wanna see the police and swimmers claims later.

Can't wait until the USMC razes Rio.

Get ready for liberation brazilians

Is the translator translating the sniffling? I wonder if translators also do coughs, farts and burps

Oh yeah, a whopping 8 dollars American on damages, holy shit

Meanwhile down the street there were 4 murders and 20 robberies by native Brazilians

When do we get to nuke the monkey nation?

Anyone watching the press conference it's being held right now

Like that guy who was trolling at UN?

Well, they broked a door, a frigde and pissed on the floor.

Literally british tier behaviour.

Why would anyone believe what the BRAZILIAN """"police"""" have to say?

It's pathetically obvious they just want to smear the Americans -- get back at the imperialist gringos.

It's on FOX and CNN

Did the guy just call out the Jew?

There's video right? Where's the video footage?

I'm not buying this story until I see security footage. Brazil's third world police force could have easily """coaxed""" this story from witnesses.

Who gives a fuck? Just make them pay for what they did and get it over with.

>now the international says it was a security guard. Never saw any armed security guards are gas stations or guards on it at all...
Where are you in Brazil? I take what you have to say at face value, but with the Olympics and all, there might be some extra effort to make some areas more "secure."

There's video of the swimmers at the gas station. There's no video of them causing damage, though where the damage was said to have occurred there evidently weren't cameras placed. There's said to be video (haven't seen it myself) of the swimmers being "detained" (by someone working at the station, presumably, but Brazilbro claims their gas stations don't have armed guards on site) with a gun.

This is why I love the Olympics. It's just one thing after another. Kind of like the Trump campaign. The disasters and drama are a lot more entertaining than any of the boring sports stuff.

I live in São Paulo.

I know that, i passed in front of the stadium here a few days ago. Lots of cops and army.

Also saw a few pics of Rio from friends that went there, Military presence is strong, but only in the areas that the games are happening.

Why would they? To make it look "safer"?

Everyone here(and the world) knows that the olympics is a mistake that shouldn't be happening, it makes no sense a govt effort to "make it look good".

There are a few footage leaked but so0me are still with the authorities.

fuk no. make them clean the gas station bathroom for the next month, and the police station bathroom too.

>I know that, i passed in front of the stadium here a few days ago. Lots of cops and army.
I'd assume the venues have increased security, but off site gas stations?
>Military presence is strong, but only in the areas that the games are happening.
That answers that.

Also, this press conference just revealed that this "security guard" whose name they're not going to reveal had never filed a report.

Question not so far asked or answered: who wound up with the swimmer's money?

this is another case of the leftie media discreminating against white males, these brazil niggers hate him for his success so their corrupt police has make up lies

>Drunk swimmers robbed by niggers
>Brazil acuses them of lying to save face
>Take their passports and chimp out on live TV

HUEHUEHUEHUE

LETS JUST TAKE HUES WORD FOR IT

Alright. CNN annalist now at least thinks there's something hinky with the way thinks went down.

P O O
O
O

US invasion when. I wanna see d-day on rio beach to rescue our praised silver medalist

This. They were robbed by a security guard. I was in Brazil for the world cup - same shit. We almost got mugged, cops jumped out of nowhere and literally smashed the group of four armed niggers onto the hood and began beating them with clubs. They then demanded we give them $50 each for protecting us.

Like i said, no ISIS nigga will blow himself on the other side of the town, that's why they focused the security on the game areas and other important touristic places in Rio.

Meanwhile here in São Paulo it looks like there's not even a olympics going on, even though media tries to enforce.

That because the owner made the swimmers pay for the damage.(according to the media here)

Fuck if i know, i don't live there.

Well i guess im a freedom missle now

I don't think most of you understand. In Brazil it is illegal to pee outside of the designated pools. You just don't understand their culture.

>get mugged
>they don't take your watch, cellphone or wallet
Shit nigger. I've been mugged twice, a lot of people I know have been mugged at least once, and -never- did it go down like these fuckers testify. How sheltered do you have to be to believe their version of the facts?
Which is not to say there isn't urban violence and rampant criminality, but something is very fishy with their story.

>Everyone here(and the world) knows that the olympics is a mistake that shouldn't be happening, it makes no sense a govt effort to "make it look good".
Well there's the whole tourism angle. They wouldn't want to leave the impression that the average tourist ran the risk of having an authority shove a gun in the tourists face the moment he got out of a hotel.

Also I think its more a case of the international press wanting to spin their usual tale of the international community having another successful event, only there were these Ugly Americans™ who ruined it for everybody.

Anyway it sounds like this is all leading to sweeping everything under a rug.

Reminds me of those designated sharting wal-marts

SHART

IN

MART

>Swimmers Urinated In Gas Station
BULLSHIT, the all piss in the pool

>Anyway it sounds like this is all leading to sweeping everything under a rug.

Always like that. Maybe even both sides were wrong.

wtf i hate swimmers now

But the funniest thing is that it was one of their mums going on TV repeating their lie that got them fucked.

Imagine being that woman right now, you just lost your boy because you couldn't keep your mouth shut.

this is bullshit slanderous lies from the hue monkeys butthurt they'll never be as great as USA

A

POO

They must have thought it was a Walmart

S

>doing time in Brazil

Can they bail themselves out or flee to a country that doesn't extradite to Brazil?

This is obviously a butthurt indian behind a huemonkey proxy.

Stay irrelevant pajeet.

the truth about olympic athletes is that they are the scum of the fucking earth. Or at the very least, aren't worthy of the idolization and praise they get.

They aren't smart, they aren't trained for combat, and they don't create business.

They don't do jack shit.

Athletes were praised once because people were bored out of their fucking skulls and had nothing better to do.

You know what is really cool?
science.

If they got with the fucking modern age and made a cerebral olympics I would watch the shit out of that.

Literally no one gives a shit that you can run fast or swim fast or throw a spear or jump really far. Fuck off.

What's your contribution to the world?

Humanity progress by having different experience! We learn from everywhere, not only sciences. That's why sport and art are important.

And I am a scientific... let me tell you something, I hate all of this stupid scientific who don't know anything but still they are smart and should spread their fucking opinion.

Cringe: the post: the movie: the videogame.

No one younger than 30 gives two shits about the olympics.

NO ONE gives a shit about the olympics.

The only value the sports and arts offer is they keep the horde of the masses stupid and distracted.

youtube.com/watch?v=hpsbj0OoeNo

FPBP

I am literally watching a video in brazillian TV right now and you can clearly see they throwing shit around and one of them pissing on the floor. what a bunch of douches. should get arrested

>hue hues shit and piss everywhere
>this is okay
>burgers try to assimilate to host nation and follow local customs
>WHOA WTF TOO FAR
Double standards much?

I honestly don't blame Brazil to be honest.

You cannot file a false report in the states and get away with it so why the sympathy for these faggots?

Filing a false report wastes law enforcement resources that would be better used catching actual criminals and solving crimes.

Yeah it was a bore

now it's hilarious seeing you third world monkeys become universally butthurt at Ryan's trolling

The lad had some banter at the expense of your shithole and the butthurt ensued, meanwhile he'll get off scott free

Suck on his privilege

WHEN YOU CAN'T SHART IN MART YOU SHART IN GAS STATIONS

he fucking claimed he was robbed by our police. he told lies about our countries and defamate us. If an foreigner did this in america you would think this is ok? get the fuck out of here. if Sup Forums defends this behaviour I'm out of this place. especially this board with all the nationalism. you can't disrespect a nation like that.

its now very clear that some ameristupud olympians were ordered by usa secret agencies to difame brazil, its part of the focused attack that huehues have been receiving the past 2 years

they have to completely shatter and ruin brazils image

would it be ok if I go to america, trash a gas station and piss on their floor and then go to the media and claiming that I was robbed by american police? or would it just be banter?

>if Sup Forums defends this behaviour

He's an aryan god belittling a shithole country while he laughed all the way to the bank, with gold medals in hand.

It's called flexing your muscles. Deal with it

It wouldn't be ok, because you'd be a third world country disrespecting us.

The third world has ALWAYS been the white man's playground, and it's been this way since Ancient Rome

no he is a white man showing nigger behaviour. doing stupid shit and then telling lies to protect himself while diffamating a whole country in the process. he should arrested and deal with our criminals in the prison. does these precious medal winning american think they are above a country? piece of shit

I'm just glad this is the biggest happening at the olympics this year.

Life in prison for the whole team… no parole.

Show me the video of them inside the gas station doing that. All the videos the police have released are outside and it is up to the viewer to decide what is going on.

So some concrete evidence.

>white american showing nigger behaviour overseas
>OHHHH YEAH AMERICA. USA USA USA
what a retard.

>Go to Brazil
>Can't tell where the bathroom ends and the public property begins
>Get arrested for public urination

WOOOOOOOOW

i know pol is studid but everything they said was true, apart from the time they returned to the village.

But they were pissed up during the taxi ride so that means brazil can take them hostage.

GOOD POST SIR!

>no he is a white man showing nigger behaviour.

This.

Sup Forums supports retarded nigger behavior as long as the person is dong it is white because at least 1/4th of Sup Forums is retarded white trash.

Filing a false police report is a big deal. Wouldn't we all be mocking a whiny liberal faggot if they filed a false report implying something happened that didn't?

>You cannot file a false report in the states and get away with it so why the sympathy for these faggots?
Because regardless of whatever 'highjinks' they may or may not have done off camera ( Can't see shit with your missing link, captain), it's not golden to hoist people out of their car at gunpoint and demand money of them, something that was done off the books with no police report filed.

fucking hell, you trust the nsa for one thing and they fuck you over

extra.globo.com/esporte/rio-2016/agente-penitenciario-que-rendeu-nadadores-diz-que-nao-houve-violencia-nao-encostamos-neles-19951378.html
watch the video here. they get in where the bathroom is. piss outside (can't see this clearly but witnesses have confirmed) and then they leave. get questioned by workers at the place and at about 2min one of the workers carries same broken shit that they destroyed. then they rush to the taxi and security guards they them to leave the taxi and explain themselves.

get fucked cocky americlaps
i'd choose gulag over brazilian prison

I told you to send me a video of them inside the gas station. They're only releasing videos of them outside and it is up to the viewer (and the "witnesses") to decide what happened. They're hiding something by not showing the video of what happened inside the shop.

Can you not read?

THEY'RE BRINGING CRIME

>extra.globo.com/esporte/rio-2016/agente-penitenciario-que-rendeu-nadadores-diz-que-nao-houve-violencia-nao-encostamos-neles-19951378.html
there is a video in the gas station here. you want a video next to the bathroom where they made a mess? do you really expect they have a camera pointed at the bathroom door? you can clearly see in the video the worker carrying stuff they broke and questioning them and their reaction was to rush to the taxi.

Ryan laughed all the way home as his gold medals were clanking together kiddo.

you sound like an autist saying americlap

hope these clueless rich kids get castrated in some bumfuck favela

>mfw they admitted it wasn't a robbery and they faked the whole thing
Turn on band now huebros

he destroyed property, lied to the police and them ran away leaving their partners to deal with the consequences by themselves. coward, nigger behaviour.

Brazil just got YELLOWED

>Because oly ids would be worth way more

>ID please?
>>here
>you're a 6'4 jacked white american olympian swimmer?
>>ooga booga yeah bro

Deeeeefinitely