Sup Forums how badly do you want an apocalypse to purge the world of the stupidity and ignorance that we live in today?

Sup Forums how badly do you want an apocalypse to purge the world of the stupidity and ignorance that we live in today?

Also what would be your ideal type of apocalypse?

how fat and ugly are you

nuclear war because im a faggot prepper for it, and badly so i can create my own nation in the ruins

I'd probably be obliterated in it, as would the rest of the board. Maybe just bantz is enough

zombies would be an excellent purge so long as the disease isn't airborne.

not only are all the retards alive today undead, (and hopefully unable to pass on until thety are made fully dead), but as a bonus, you can walk around caving their heads in.

I was jacking off to nuke vids before, my body is ready

edge

Everyone on Sup Forums, reddit, 9gag, would become zombie at day 1

i got some more for ya

Beautiful cleansing light

a debilitating economic collapse that destroys the federal government and globalists would be fine but i also wouldnt mind le yellowstone doomsday meme killing 99% of people

Best part about zombies is it only destroys people and infrastructure. No polluted water, no desert wasteland, no radioactive residue, just the ruins of civilization.

Natural disaster ie Yellowstone or all out war
An epidemy would be the worst way to go

Sudden disintegration

degeneracy accompanies collapse

nukes are caveman tech. real doom and gloomers have moved on to gene targeting bio-weapons
why make a mess?

Why can't autists wrap their heads around the concept of radiation and fallout? You're not going to survive a nuke war Kek.
How about a nice global race war? Or a economic collapse?

Death by snu snu for everyone.

We'll wall up and sit this one out.