Do Jews and Persians really hate each other?

Do Jews and Persians really hate each other?

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishgeneticdiseases.org/jewish-genetic-diseases/
andamans.org/the-genetic-relationships-of-modern-human-races/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_distance#Measures_of_genetic_distance
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Category:Hungarian_terms_derived_from_Persian
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

back in the days of Queen Esther they were like apple pie and ice cream, but when the Persians went islamic and the Hebrews went Talmudic everything went downhill

Not really. Our Persian magi during Sasanian times hated kikes.

Jontron is not culturally a Persian. He knows a little bit about his roots but not much.

Some hate each other. Usually religious hardliners, but then what don't they hate?

who's the right-hand guy?

nah, Iran and Israel kind of cooperated against Sadam when US and Europe were helping Sadam invade Iran.

after that, the other arab countries almost united to finish off Iran for working with israel, so Iran increased anti israel propaganda to stop the fucking arabs from chimping out.

do you know who is the guy at the right?

Jontron, he does video game reviews on youtube.

Haha love that Jew Ethan, that was on the New York sofa, he's moving and that other Jew helped Hila and Ethan get a job. Top lads those Jews, at least they help each other.

JonTron. mixed Iranian/Hungarian youtuber.

historically persia has been fairly jew friendly. i've heard it theorized that the roman antisemitism that europe inherited was in part due to the perceived alliance between jews and rome's perpetual enemy, persia.

>historically persia has been fairly jew friendly.
Nope. This is false.

nigga, the jews literally believe the persians were sent by the jewish god to free them

the persians are in the jewish holy books

The Israeli president a few years back was Persian.

The Israel/Iran "conflict" is just for domestic consumption. Both governments use the other as a boogeyman. They don't represent a real threat

Look up the holiday Purim where they celebrate the death of Haman and other Persian magi. They only worship Cyrus the Great, who made a mistake in sparing the kikes.

Also, there were a lot of outbreaks of Jews killing Zoroastrian magi and such.

In general, I am largely indifferent to Jews, I don't care about them. Granted, I do not think it is good to give positions of power to Jews, and in both Sassanid and post-Islamic times, we prevented them from gaining power.

kikes should fuck off and stop being delusional, thinking they're better than anyone. their racism against all other people is unmatched.

Jon is mixed, denying both Persian and white lineage. His degenerate parents decided to mix blood and this is the result.
Ethan is a Jew. Enough said. You all seem to forget, there is no lie a Jew won't tell, no political position he won't assume, no morals he won't shit on in order to swindle the goy.

>race mixing is bad

I fucking love this meme. Especially the fact that there is zero scientific basis to back that up

Why does anyone care so much?

If this is supposed to prove that we are all mixed on the inside, and that the logical answer is to mix even further, then I don't buy it. Even if there is a 1% uniqueness in your people compared to the others, you must fight to defend it.

jewishgeneticdiseases.org/jewish-genetic-diseases/
Who is your boss. Who hired you?

>If this is supposed to prove that we are all mixed on the inside
are you braindead? look again

Is that comparisons with autosomal DNA?

Alright, I am glad we are on the same page.

Are you actually retarded? That does not count as an actual scientific source.

Try Again

>yfw the fat arab on the right is literally named "Aryan"

Iranian is too broad of a categorization. I bet a lot of Southern Iranian ethnicities have big genetic distance with Northern Iranian ethnicities like Persians, Mazanderanis, Gilaks, Lurs, and Azeris.

>Nothing wrong with mullatto shitskins

Science had nothing to do with it

iranian as in the iranian race, not Iranian nationality. southern iran = all immigrants.

So the anti racemixing argument boils down to

>muh feels

Just what I'd expect. 2 sides of the same coin

Yeah, but I mean Iranian is not really a race. I think Baluchis, which are classified as Iranians, are a different race compared to other Northern Iranian ethnicities.

Common name in Afghanistan as well.

Iranian is a race.

>Baluchis, which are classified as Iranians
Baluchis are only classified as iranians in terms of nationality, not race. they are the immigrants

Yeah, part of the Caucasian "race"

But I consider Tajiks to be Iranians too, but I think they are Eurasians.

>I
no one cares what you think. the image here: is based on scientific data, put together by actual scientists

But you didn't even give the source, so I can look at the design of the study in order to give constructive input. It gets complex when we look at in-group differences of ethnicities.

andamans.org/the-genetic-relationships-of-modern-human-races/

the formula used:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_distance#Measures_of_genetic_distance

>Hungarian
wait whaaaaaaaaat

Hungaria has some persian ancestory if I'm not mistaken. As does Poland, Ukraine and Yugoslavia

No, you are really misinformed, we have nothing to do with them

>nothing
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Category:Hungarian_terms_derived_from_Persian

God damn it guys stop telling me I sound like Ethan, I am not Ethan and I will never have a qt naturalized jewish gf.

>she