Can we get a tom thread?

can we get a tom thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXCEKT2JdOk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let's talk about the Tom and Jerry lore

Tomcat, best cat.

Fuck Tom, This is now a Jerry thread.

Is it pathetic that my favourite episodes were the rare ones where they actually worked together?

Were spike and tom friends once?

what are you doing? stop.

I HATE TOM

>tom thread
Don't mind if I do!

there were episodes where they weren't so much friends are they were both pets of the same master so they had to tolerate one another as long as the other didn't fuck up too badly.
In that particular episode the master gave them both an ultimatum. The one that caught the mouse got to stay and the other gets kicked out for good.

Only Tom and Jerry short I still care about. For reasons.

I HATE TOM
I HATE HIS DICK
AND I HATE THAT IT'S HAIRY

The episode where the girl made him her baby gave me weird feelings.

how weird?

This image is creepy.
It's on model, yet the subtle details make it look lewd.

Worst Tom & Jerry shorts coming through

I'm sure these trigger the fuck out of Tom fans, and for good reason

Uncomfortable feelings that I wasn't sure about.

Picking anything by William L. Snyder is cheating. They're almost irredeemably awful.

You're mostly right, but Tall in the trap, Buddies Thicker than water, Carmen get it, Calypso cat, and The cartoon kit were good shorts in my opinion

I HATE TOM
I HATE SPIKE
AND I HATE JERRY!

>implying subtle lewd isn't the best

Is you is or is you aint my baby?

I'm sure some are better than I give them credit for. It's been years since I've looked at them. Calypso Cat I believe is the one that made me hate steel drums forever though.

In my eyes half of the Deitch shorts are shit, while the other half is just average

Delete this

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXCEKT2JdOk

Why is Tom winning and Tom being a nice guy in the end always be the best episode?

Oh fuck I laughed too hard at that one.

DON'T YOU BELIEVE IT

Because he's always in the right to fuck with Jerry. Little shit's a pest and should be dealt with, dammit!