The Pole

How does the typical Pole behave in your country?
focus.de/regional/berlin/berlin-polizei-bundespolizei-nimmt-27-jaehrigen-zweimal-vorlaeufig-fest_id_5795814.html
>get arrested without a ticket in a train
>tries to hit the police officer
>get released
>tries to steal shit
>tries to hit the owner
>get arrested
>all at the same day

>in before they are the only ones not taking refugees.
These people are like "white" refugees and on of the main reasons white nationalism is bullshit. They invading to this day other countries, they steal and they are dumb.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Scwfhu4ES-I
wprost.pl/zycie/10018495/Niemiecka-rodzina-kradla-rowery-Laczna-wartosc-ich-lupu-to-okolo-milion-zlotych.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7CO76mSvkTQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>helps leftists to get away with corruption

wtf I love Poland now

Why is it that germanic barbarians always bark at the Poles, but never at blacks, muslims or Jews? Is it just that Huns release their frustration after comparing themselves to France or Britain?

Pretty poorly. Rude, hostile, slovenly.

because you behaving like them but feeling surperior

europe ends at the oder

you will never get me to leave, cuckhold

100 years ago it ended at the Neman.

Except we also don't like Poles. "White nationalism" isn't bullshit, Poles aren't white.

thank you for your comment, Marek.
Building the 5. culumn in every western nation.
>t. "white" refugee

Because Poland is morally superior to all european states you mongrel, and you'll see that in the future. Why the fuck do you think pope Francis visited us? Poland is the dindu of Europe, which is a contradiction of Germany

but their skin color is, isnt it?

Yea, there is many polish scums in Western countries, do not try to send them back!

OP is fucking nazi shit

xaxaxaxa
cant make this shit up.
>we are based because pope francis visits us

---->"they are dumb"

you are german, you know?

seems like a pretty based place desu

>implying i don't make twice as much as you, Basement dweller.

you should try not being a punchingbag for once, Günther.

Italian neighbourhood? No problem.
Indian neighbourhood? Fine.
Chinatown? Cool.
Polish area? Keep your wallet in your front pocket and keep an eye on your car.

i dont think so, Marek.

Keep on hating you cucks. Even with your Brexit you can't get rid of us. Pathetic.

>leeching of the country of Günther
Poles never learn
>t. "white" refuge aka Pole

>lives in an oft-contested border town
>doesn't understand borders

in every nation their are poles. literally building the 5. culumn. People of of europe watch them! watch the pole!

Would impregnate

Back to cleaning toilets Szymon

Ahmed wtf man , lay off the welfare.

I'm Engineer in Bavaria

how is BAföG going for you? Give me your adress and i can send you my used plastic bottles for Pfand shekels.

get rid of them as long as you can.

taking german jobs as an "engineer", back to you, Marek

I'm half Pole, half American.

just regain your balls, then me and my American Military employed Family will leave your pitty Country, Hans.

Maybe you should have fought harder?

You're not welcome, slav rapefugee. Go home to Russia.

I have my own country :^)

>poles aren't white
t. inbred woodtooth

Damn user she is fine

>Western Europeans hate Slavs who just want to live with their families and work in a country that actually isn't shit.
>While Importing Niggers and Arabs that Ficki Ficki their women and want Sharia law

Explain this you fucking faggots.

>poles
>white

give me some credible statistics mohamed, other than that i feel no sympathy for criminals just because they share my nationality, you might as well gas that idiot 90% of poles wouldn't mind
Yes i still feel superior over dindus and ahmeds

She can throw my poll anytime.

ours here are alright imho.

their women at least *le devilish grin*

>lousy workers
>thieves
>smugglers
>welfare migrants
>economic leeches

Poles are absolute garbage like all the rest of eastern Europe.

Polish immigrants behave well.
Polish guestworkers should be gassed along with niggers, arabs, shitskins in general.

I know only 2 poles person, 1 is a guy i work with, hes a decent enough bloke, just average at work, dosnt try too hard but dosnt toss it off much either and his grasp of english is reasonable. He sends a fair bit of money back to poland though which i dont really like, his money fair enough, but its an english job and an english wage , it should be part of our economy. The other is the girl next door, easily an 8/10, good english, very polite and well mannered and she has a brown baby. Fuck that shit, bitch is tainted and a traitor.

hoooouuuly--

nice

>this

definately one of the more convincing traps.

thick goddess Maria>>>>>>some swedish nobody with downy face

muh dick

This, I work in a store and all the theifs we caught have been either Lithuanian or Polish citizens.
Not even fucking ZOOmalians steal shit.
Which says alot of what kind of people these countries are inhabited by.

Im in love.

I've known 2 polish people. One wasn't even white and was crazy as fuck. The other looked like a Nordic 6"5 god and was working on his PhD in computational chemistry

This. Western and Northern Europe are the only decent areas.

It's the 3rd Poland hate thread in the last hour! hahaha, have a feeling the gold train is real!

THICC

youtube.com/watch?v=Scwfhu4ES-I
This video always cracks me up haha, Easttern europe thiefs btfo'd hard.

The scum you're witnessing is a pole-trash that had no chance surviving in Poland so it had to take the easy way, the normal ones often try to hide their identity or are busy doing something else than drinking and stealing

>How does the typical Pole behave in your country?
Better than niggers, worse than everyone rlsr. In the South, cities with polish majority are always a shithole.

>have a feeling the gold train is real!
keks

She's only 20 and she already outclassed her competition in the first stage.

They're rapists, drug dealers, burglars, thugs,in general total nignogs. Perhaps worse than nignogs.

inb4 "but poles are white" , white isn't western you fucks.

>tfw armpit fetish
>tfw thicc girl fetish
>tfw HIGH TEST

Have I just died and gone to heaven? Who is this angel?

It is, and it's only a matter of time before it's uncovered.

Overly nationalistic despite coming from a nation that has achieved next to nothing.

Theres so many of these vermin over here in Hamilton, and all they do is cheer about poland and talk about poland or have a heart attack anytime something polish comes up in conversation.

Like being proud of a piece of shit.

You literally invited jews in a time when everyone else was killing them

not really making your case here

Here is how a typical germ behaves in MY country

wprost.pl/zycie/10018495/Niemiecka-rodzina-kradla-rowery-Laczna-wartosc-ich-lupu-to-okolo-milion-zlotych.html

A german family, father mother and two sons no less, steal bikes like a bunch of fucking niggers, you can't make this shit up lmao xD
Come to germany, your bike is already there :DD

More Eastern euro vermin getting arrested by Swedish police inside of the house that they broke into.
youtube.com/watch?v=7CO76mSvkTQ

Kek I'm stealing that pic m8!

>t. chink who knows about poland from youtube and Sup Forums
>also leaf

It's our strategy to get rid of the shittest people in Poland, so we can rebuild our country and make Poland great again!

That's the excuse that all nations that send shit immigrants use.

Even the israeli kike use this excuse.

t.czhyhithszchyshszyiek

>country flooded with shitskins, terrorist attacks left and right
FUCKING POLES, AM I RIGHT?

They gotta get the damn army there to fend of all the judea-minor people who will come and try to steal shit.

I like Poland, they are Brazil of Europe.

u were never great. You just waited to the point all good european nations butchered each other

i would trade any pole o a refugee.

kek

My mom is Anglo with a Polish stepdad. Her four half Pole siblings have all been to jail at least once and I don't think any of them graduated high school. This excludes the one that was given up for adoption. The stepdad was also physically abusive. My dad is from a very moral and upper-middle class family, I'm glad my mom met him. She has a few conservative Christian redneck types on her side, but most of them are white trash with a history of transgenderism, prison, incest.... Things could have ended up a lot different for me. I'm a bit drunk and just realized how off-topic I went.

I don't hate Poles, Furious Pete is Polish.

This.

Go home Poles.

if you boil it down furious pete is white trash

polish scum
i hate them

At least they're not gang raping women and little kids.

Seriously, lay off the Poles---it's just retarded to attack them while taking into account the other ethnic groups you have invading your country.

Eh maybe, from his videos he seems polite enough and is well-groomed, that's more than most of them do.

I hate Germ savages.

You deserve what's happening for being such beta cucks. Merkel is flooding your country with brown people who are fucking your women and outbreeding you. Cuckmany will cease to be in the next 50 years.

polish diaspora detected

>Hates "Germ savages"
>Lives in a Germanian country
Who could be behind this post hmm?

merkel is half polish, maybe thats why

No shit Germ.
Gee, I wonder.
>polish
You mean Jewish?

>mfw germs are getting cucked by poles both on the inside and outside

most poland shilling fags here are polish diaspora. "white" refugees

its often the same

marxists have no country Hans, normal poles are asimilated in 2nd or 3rd generation, you should know your Prussen was (and germany is) full of them

Are you a guestworker or immigrant.
just curious.

>mfw poland is cucked just being poland