For real though, how does Trump win at this rate?

For real though, how does Trump win at this rate?
He's going to have to win at least one of those "Leans Clinton" states. Which one?
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map.html

((((((((((breitbart poll proved polls are likely accurate))))))))))))

Other urls found in this thread:

usa.gov/register-to-vote
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only Trump could drive South Carolina into the "Leans Republican" category.

Well done Trump. You've redrawn the political map....for my side!

>Texas
>Red
kek, Somos Mexicanos!

Seriously guys.

Look at "The Solid South".

FOUR Southern states are in play. Six if you count SC and Texas.

>For real though, how does Trump win at this rate?
He debates an invalid.

He doesn't.

That man has turned a ton of red states into toss-ups, "leans", and outright blues.

That is the depth of Trump's failure. He has made the GOP defend states that they never had to before.

They're having to defend SOUTH CAROLINA, a state that has not voted Democrat since Carter!

He will win when he directly debates her.
she will be get BTFO'd

Kek approves

You're a fool if you think GA, SC, and TX are in play come election day.

To answer OPs question Trump wins by pulling whites away from the Democratic party. Which tbf the dems are doing for him. All the states with the highest black and spic populations are red states in the south. Pandering to BLM wins Hillary nothing, shitting on coal might cost her in the midwest.

But for real.
With the assumption that Trump wins Florida, Ohio, North Carolina, Georgia and the rest of the toss up states, Trump will have to at least take one blue state.

How does he do it? Which state could he take? Polls currently suggest Oregon of all states is the closest in play.

I doubt it. She's had forever to prepare.

can some one teach if US election based on how many states the candidate wins or based on how many votes? a state that has population of few millions can have the same impact of a state with 10x more population?

The only path forward is running
Iowa
Florida
Nc
Main 2nd
New Hampshire
Nevada
Ohio

And the Democrats win through the college white vote, all the minorities, women, and young people.

All you have are poor white men, and numerically that's not enough.

Not to mention Trump is bleeding Republican support.

>Oregon was a toss-up not long ago

Are people finally fighting back against the SJW Pozzcuckolds of Portland?

Debates will do nothing.

He needs to establish a strong ground game and pray he turns Pennsylvania red.

States get electoral votes based on how many Congressmen they send to Washington. Every state sends two senators and at least one House representative. more if they have more population. So on the map you can see those northwestern states and Alaska have three electoral votes, that's one representative and two senators. This gives smaller states slightly more of an impact than their population would give them, but elections are still mostly determined by larger states.

Guess thats why the GOP has big majorities in congress, most state governorships and most state legislatures.

Republicans Ive seen are far more energized that 4 or 8 years ago because the base, not the party elites, finally have a candidate talking about issue that concerns them.

The elections going to be close and Hilldawg at this point probably will win. But its gonna be close. Probably down to one or two states.

Also, long term this strategy relying so heavily on the Hispanic vote to win the day for the dems is gonna destroy the party. But thats down the road a bit.

>thinking people will actually vote for her

Correct. He needs to turn his support around within the next few weeks, and the first debate isn't till the end of next month.

Also Clinton knows exactly what is coming in the debates. The e-mail issue. It's not exactly a secret weapon for Trump. She'll be ready for him on it.

>we dems look out for the little guy...unless he's white lmao fuck them

I love how talk down to "poor, white men" as if it's an insult yet you parade minorities around. You're a disingenuous faggot.

>women
Woman also hate other woman
>college whites
You do know that Trump pulled some of the highest, educated voter numbers in the primary right? Look at MA. Stop acting pretentious.
>minorities
Won't vote since it's not a black guy in the running.
>young people
>voting
Lmao

#1 and #2 issues with Americans are economy and terrorism. And when you shit on coal and say #NotAllMuslims, you have problems.

>the polls
>blah blah blah tin foil all da polls are wrong :^)

Use some sense for a second. There was a combined 10% (25% of the base) swing right after the primaries just for calling out a Muslim? Please, those types of statistical shifts simply do not exist in general.

And if you leave The Internet, where is the support for Hilary? I legit have NEVER met one. She can't fill a high school gym, yet Trump has 20k people per rally, half of which stand outside the event just to hear him talk over speakers. And he's losing this badly. Something completely doesn't add up.

I think he will strip WI due to continued riots, MI due to disenfranchised whites overtaking the vote from Detroit, and PA since she shits on coal. He'll take that and all the grays sans NV.

Trump's just going to get baited into saying something retarded again

>You're a fool if you think GA is in play

I live in Georgia, we are absolutely in play right now.
We have the 5th highest foreign-born citizen population in the United States.
We have one of the largest latino and black populations in the United States.
A very large portion of our residents were born outside of the south.
Atlanta is one of the fastest growing cities in the US, and it is very blue.

Georgia probably goes blue this year. The feeling on the streets among republicans is nobody likes Trump except the rednecks up in the sticks. Hillary is obviously not popular with Republicans, but he is extremely popular with Democrats here. There are very few Bernie or bust types here. Clinton will sweep Atlanta and its suburbs, Athens, Savannah, Macon, and possibly Augusta.

Don't underestimate the visual impact of an alpha male facing a limp sack. The biggest stick they'll try to beat Trump with is "he's being mean to that nice old grandma, look how weak she is," but all that will stick in peoples' heads is how weak she is.

wow even if trump gets ALL the toss ups he still wouldn't win

Based on the number of states in play, it will be an unambiguous Clinton landslide.

Your "base" does not have the numbers. You've gone out of your way to alienate everyone else. Now you pay for it.

trump doesn't get baited. it's the other way around.

Please leave shill

In fact, I will end your delusions right now.

This is how states the GOP WON in the last election, and still they lost.

Yes, yes just like 2012, 2008, 2004, 2000...ect. Dems are always complaining about how the this year the GOP is extra racist or some other such nonsense. Its old and tired.

If you like Hillary's policies, fine, vote for her. If you like Trumps policies vote for him.

But lets not pretend that regardless of the outcome the Republicans wont still control the house, probably the senate, and most state elected offices.

what if?

Yes if republican voters don't turn up to vote they will lose. Same is true when democrats don't turn up on election day.

Fun Fact: If Romney had 3% additional turn out in whites, he would have won.

Try as you might to discourage people by saying Obama won in a "landslide," but when you win PA by only 200k votes you didn't landslide shit.

2012 was a close race. And Mitt was a complete dog turd.

Fellow burgers if you haven't registered to vote yet. Register now
Not sure if you're registered?
Need to register?
usa.gov/register-to-vote

TRUMP 2016
Shills don't want us to vote. This makes us a dangerous demographic.

Oregon is possible but it's a DUDE WEED LMAO state so I highly doubt it.

Now Arizona, NC, Georgia, Missouri, Iowa are toss-ups. Utah, SC, and Texas merely "lean Republican".

>((((((((((breitbart poll proved polls are likely accurate))))))))))))
How can these shills get it so wrong?

What do you think the multiple brackets even mean?

Obama could have lost Pennsylvania and Ohio and he still would've won.

This is true. The democrat path to victory relies on low white voter turnout combined with historically high minority turnout, especially among blacks. This is why you see so much race baiting and blm shit now.

The votes are out there to be had and for the first time in ages there's a real difference between the candidates on the ballot.

Oh Christ, "The Missing White Voter" thing? You really think you can pull it off this time?

You are defending even more states than you did last time. You're going to lose even more.

You don't have the numbers, just like last time.

Goddamn the East coast is turning blue.

Hopefully Trump's idiocy doesn't permanently weaken the federal GOP.

Romney went against Barry "black Jesus" Obama and came closer than what that map suggests. Trump is being btfo by CLINTON, the most hated democratic nominee ever.

Democrats don't exactly have to work particularly hard this time. Trump has made a point of alienating almost everybody.

I know 1, one Hillary supporter.

It's a dumb gay man. No joke.
>11 posts by this ID

Good thing I didn't say Mitt would have won.

I said the election wasn't a blowout. When you barely take 2 swing states and would have had barely 270 otherwise, that isn't a blowout. That was the whole argument against people saying
>lmao mitt got btfo out so drumpf doesn't stand a chance xd

>blacks
>voting

>white men
>still voting dem after the DNC did nothing but shit on the average working class American and saying they have privilege.

LOVING. EVERY. LAUGH.

Which shows the sheer level of his incompetence. He persists in catering to his poor white base, while uniting all other demographics against him.

And now that the Democrats know they can flip the South, they will move in smelling blood.

lol, all the college educated white males and all the white women are voting Clinton (not to mention all the other minorities), so that leaves trump a few rednecks, good luck with that one

Hillary is going to win big this November, multiple states are going to flip blue

>Missouri
>Nevada
>Arizona
>Georgia
>N. Carolina
>Gray

>Maine
>New Hampshire
>L. blue

>Indiana
>L. Red

Those are the biggest problems with the map, OP. However, it is an uphill battle. Trump is going against the most politically entrenched person in America and the near-entirety of the media. He can do it, though- look at independent and union polling numbers, not the big, catch-all polls. Plus, his blitz starts tomorrow.

Are you in the south? Actually curious if you believe that nonsense because of firsthand experience.

Well it would help if Trump hadn't just declared "the police can do no wrong", in his typical sledgehammer style.

He's basically denying the existence of police brutality, lol.

The man is Christmas for the Democrat base. He just gives on giving us presents.

He just pissed off another demographic.

"the police can do no wrong"
Sauce on that quote? I must have missed it.

image related

thanks, just registered to vote for hillary

South Carolina. Lived in the South my entire life.

link please

>The man is Christmas for the Democrat base.

Thats good because Hillary is poison for the Democratic base. Still you're getting to the truth of the matter.

This election like all others will come down to how energized the base is.

Don't worry. Once Trump gets started, he doesn't know when to stop.

It's no doubt part of his "cater to his base" strategy, the whole "law and order" thing.

So, he didn't say it?
Were you wrong, or lying?

daily reminder: Only a fucking imbecile would vote for Hillary Rodham Clinton over

Gary Johnson

or

Donald J. Trump.

Then I know full of shit.

Or maybe just black.

I'm a Republican, and I'm voting for HRC because Gary is irrelevant and Trump is cancer.

Let's see.

Clinton is a generic, wishy-washy corrupt politician.

Trump is a fringe-right, xenophobic, misogynistic racist.

I'm pretty sure Trump is going to get the bulk of the Democrats' ire.

Clearly that's the case. But as the GOP learned in 2008 and 2012 its not enough to just be against the other guy, especially when the other guy has a lot of support.

Whiter than you are. I can see the blue of my veins easily. I even have blond hair and blue eyes, which is actually pretty uncommon in the South (most white SC men have dark hair and eyes, due to German/Irish/English ancestry).

At any rate, I look forward to my party winning this election in a landslide.

>I'm a Republican, and I'm voting for HRC
I have literally never met a republican who would vote for Hillary. Even the ones who hate Trump are just voting Johnson or staying home.

Nice reasoning Ahmed.

Welp, now you have. Trump is a toxic motherfucker, and it't not enough to just stay home.

The difference is Romney didn't alarm the Democrats the way Trump does.

Trump has made himself into the Democrat's Devil.

Oregon here.

No.

Lol, I'm whiter than you, probably.

>toxic
Please define this term, I've only heard it used to mean "people with opinions I don't like".

>people with opinions I don't like
Well....duh. That's literally what politics is, basically. I think a guy's plans and platforms are shitty, so I vote for the other guy.

But even if I didn't think that Trump's plans and policies were shit, I'd still think he was totally unfit for high office, and would make a terrible president.

If you don't wipe the cum off your face, maybe.

>As if every GOP candidate is the devil in Democrats eyes.

We've gone around long enough. As has been stated already, if whites stay home and Dems turn out the vote with minorities Trump loses. If blacks and spics don't turn out and 65% + whites show up Trump wins.

The battle looks to be in PA and OH but honestly any polling before labor day is of limited worth. It will be interesting to see if the Dems can maintain the higher voter turnout particularity with blacks without Obama on the ballot. If they can you're probably right about a long term Dem lock on the white house.

In any event a GOP hold on congress will negate the worst excesses of liberal lawmaking, see all of Obama's second term.

I dunno, do you count Irish and Italians as white? Cuz that's half of me, the other half is pure Aryan

I'm Danish/Welsh/Irish/Estonian/Russian/German/French (inb4 "Slavs aren't white!").