i.imgur.com/tAk6uPR.jpg
>Latakia Aug 9
i.imgur.com/fJ1ohBV.jpg
>Darayya Aug 5
i.imgur.com/ZYrCX1N.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS AUGUST 17
>More gains made in Darayya by Republican Guard, part of SAA 4th Mech. & NDF
>1070 Housing gains continue by Republican Guard, NDF and Hezbollah
>Tiger Forces, SAA & Hezbollah attempt storming the northern part of the artillery academy
>Several FSA-aligned factions took control of al-Rai after a few days of clashes with IS
>SDF & YPG continue advances in direction of al-Bab and also some gains south of Manbij
>NDF (Assyrians and Arabs mostly) clashing with Kurdish police in Hasaka, SyAF bomb the kurd HQ in Hasaka in reponse.

Southfront August 16
youtu.be/PasWFWo2pIQ [Open]

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/356380-turkey-russia-military-nato/
10russia.ru
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
jewbook.com/Syrianmilitarycapabilities/posts/1227446457297883
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/766241139158552576/pu/vid/318x180/UauP3vjJzYvMCHJn.mp4
jewbook.com/homs.news2016/photos/a.1516132538604310.1073741828.1516128868604677/1727419000808995/?type=3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is the Syrian civil war Game of Thrones IRL?

yes, but even more lewd

BIJI BIJI KURDISTAN, KILL ASSAD HE'S THE SATAN.

FUCK ASS*D
FUCK PUT*N
FUCK SYR*A

BIKUJIM hemû Sûrî! BIKUJIM hemû misilmanên!

EXPLOSION!

I'm thoroughly enjoying the commie filth being purged.

FREEDOM BARRELS AND UNITY CARPETS FOR THE K*RDS

>Turkey considering military ties with Russia as NATO shows unwillingness to cooperate – Ankara

rt.com/news/356380-turkey-russia-military-nato/

these guys coming for you

cry more.

BIJI TIZI
What a surprise, an Israeli is supporting his pet Kurds.

Yes

Turkey is going to destroy the Kurds soon. This is delicious.

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING
>SAA fighting kurds
>Turkey FM backs Russia
>US removes nukes from Turkey

are turks becoming /bro/ tier again?

where is ottoman when when we need him

Until they all fuck off back to their own country, no.

erdogan switches sides faster than italy. in few weeks we may be sucking US's dick again.

He was in the previous thread. Give him a moment.

they're never joining EU now

they may analrape u with refugees tho

>are turks becoming /bro/ tier again?
>again

How can you be something 'again' if you never were?

i was thinking about that time that they allied with germany to conquer europe

Also this!
>Three Deadly Explosions in Turkey ‘Revenge’ for Failed Coup - Erdogan

That was Austria-Hungary, and that's not why.

I know they teach you guys shitty history, but dig out some old history books, and you'll see that that's not why ww1 happened at all.

New Manbij map.
Oh wait, it's Hasaka.

lmao jews kuds feto assblasted. Prepare your anus for Russian, Turkish, Syrian, Iranian cock. I wont include Chinese to this joke. But it will hurt too.

Allah Suriyya Bashar u Bess

GOD BLESS THE CHRISTIANS NOT SURRENDERING AND FIGHTING THE MUSLIM CANCER ALSO KNOWN AS ISIS

GOD, THE HOLY SPIRIT AND JESUS CHRIST IS WITH YOU BROTHER, YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT SIDE!

I was talking about their parasites all over the continent.

If he does send the migrants this way it will end up being a good thing. It's the only thing that will facilitate the necessary pull to the right.

>not knowing turkey allied with austria-hungary AND germany
>knowing history

The garrison there is fucked, theyre surrounded.

Don`t forget about Iraqi cock.

Hahahahahahaha holy kek

Assadists gonna get BTFO

WHEN I SEE THE CHRISTIANS IN SYRIA PRAISING MOTHER MARY MY HEART FILLS WITH JOY AND HAPPINESS! GODSPEED BROTHERS ERADICATE THE MUSLIM HERETICS!!

IN HARD AND DIFFICULT TIMES LIKE THIS, WE HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST DIED FOR OUR SINS, PRAISE HIM AND HE WILL LEAD THE WAY!!

>Unconfirmed Israeli reports indicate #Russians are transporting S-300 and S-400 advanced AA missiles to #Iran, to protect their new airbase.

area denial is expanding rapidly

>Sheikh Maqsoud district

>garrison is fucked and surround
>deir ez zur 4 years later

Both Turkey and Germany allied to Austria-Hungary in a mutual defence treaty. Then Russia moved to the border when A-H was going to invade Serbia for murdering Archduke Ferdinand.

.... and that was the FIRST world war where the bad guys won.

PRAISE BROTHERS, PRAISE JESUS, PRAY TO HIM FOR HE IS THE WAY, THE ONE AND ONLY WAY!!

>The garrison there is fucked, theyre surrounded.
oh its CIA guy again.

Yeah just like Deirezzour amirite?

And the Israeli. I'm glad you still namefag.

Small neighbourhood in big city, but if Assadists lose this they lose a provincial capital

Sides SAA in Aleppo doomed either way, and so is YPG

JaF is coming

GOD BLESS YOU BROTHERS, WE MUST BE STRONG WITH OUR CHRISTIAN FAITH TO COMBAT THE LITERAL MUSLIM CANCER OF THE WORLD CALLED ISIS, GODSPEED!

>bad guys won
so you're quibbling about the details but agreeing that they were /bro/ tier?

>they may analrape u with refugees tho
kek, do it!

AfD to 40%!

EVEN IF THE CHURCH IS IN RUINS, WE HAVE TO STAY STRONG IN OUR FAITH NO MATTER WHAT, PRAY AND PRAISE YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!!

Al mawt li israel!

>/bro/ tier again
>With Russia

Is this a b8, or you're just a dumb motherfucker

Time to invade the Russian shills save space and tell the truth.the most cucked European country is Russian Federation.
>open borders with Central Asia
>world second largest immigrant population that consists of subhumans from "-stans"
>highest AIDS rate in Europe
>Moscow is minority Russian by 2020
Let's be real. Putin is a full blown cuckold. Here is why:
1)he made revision of Holohaux a crime punishable by prison sentence
2)advocating Greater German Reich in WWII will land you in prison
3)pointing out crimes of Red Army will lend you in prison
4)inflammation of ethnic and religious hatred will lend you in jail. Hate speech laws essentially. Countless nationalists are doing time for it
5)let construction of huge fucking mosques and ordered to give mosque in Chechen Republic #2 in government sponsored "National Symbols of Russia" election
6)keeps open border policy with Central Asia, Russian citizenship can be bought for 30,000-50,000 rubles. 9 million of fucking illegals in Russia
7)Called nationalists "morons or provocateurs"
8)everything is corrupt beyond belief In a any state related project, at least 80% of budget would be stolen
Proof?
1),2),3) - Federal Law 80
4) - paragraph 282 of the Criminal Law
5) 10russia.ru
6) nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
7) Direct Line with President on "Channel 1" 18 Dec 2003
8) countless exposed info by various people (Google RosPil

Being allied does not make Turks "bro" tier.

Or more precisely, the Ottoman Empire in it's last days.

you know...iran afb is much better for bombing kurds, geographically, than FSA

fake western christians cant compete with middle eastern and eastern christianity

>dat butthurt

Wait, the Crazy Rouble retard got a Finnish proxy?

How did you figure out proxies retard?

Nice memes, now fuck off

>>>/reddit/

DAILY REMEMBER, NEVER AND EVER TRUST A COMMIE

>Sheikh Maqsoud district
Forgot about that, not to mention Afrin.

>iran afb is much better for bombing kurds, geographically, than FSA
I noticed this too...

Could this be part of the deal with Turkey?

It isn't genocide you dumb fuck.

>That love of Turks....

Is this your girlfriend, btw?

Iran have also kurdish problems

Bji BJI BJI Ez Kurdm, hewal min ji Kurdm, I am a Kurd hewal.

>france
aren't you too busy getting bombed/cucked to post on Sup Forums?

Conchita Wurst is Turkish?!

everybody has kurdish problem in ME. they are cancer of middle east.

Hasakeh doesnt have a supply line. This aint Qamishli.

>jewbook.com/Syrianmilitarycapabilities/posts/1227446457297883

Every source calling the kurds traitors and dirty smugglers. Fuck commies

Hi Mossad

You forgot that the Russians are such cucks they remain loyal to the Jew-coms that killed their families for the past 100 years.

Oleg Deripaska, Roman Abramavich, and Nathaniel Rothschild, rule Russia. Look it up.
The Russians know damn well the Jew-coms own them, but they're too pussy to liberate themselves, so they pretend America is there great enemy. Cause it's easier to have an enemy separated by oceans than to make an enemy of the Jew-coms and get you and your family sent to a labor camp.

funny how you forgets France's role in The American Revolution

I want you to support The Turkish Army to Remove YPG/PKK cancer, okey?

i don't love turks, but a turkish+russian realignmemt would be a huge blow to the globalists and so I support it wholeheartedly

as a commonwealth piece of shit, I'm sure this is hard for you to comprehend

Worse... Austrian.

This simply isn't going to happen. Turkey's and Iran's interests over the region conflict, and Russia won't trust Turkey after the jet incident.

nah, we don't forget, we're just ungrateful sons of bitches
and realistically france supported us to fuck the brits not because they gave a shit about our revolution

>"كل الأقلام و القنوات و الحسابات و الصفحات التي تسكت عن الذي يجري في الحسكة هي خائنة ... بكل ما تعنيه هذه الكلمة من معنى..."

No this says "every single page that isn't talking about what's happening in Hasakeh is run by traitors"

yeah, that sounds good actually.

KILL KURDS NOW

ALSO CHECK THIS:

SAA beating captured Asaysh
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/766241139158552576/pu/vid/318x180/UauP3vjJzYvMCHJn.mp4

>tfw there's possibly some turkish ancestry in every straya cunt you know
anzac genocide best day of my life

Fuck off k*rd

The next purge will be just for you filthy animals, after we are done with traitor gulenists

>i don't love turks, but a turkish+russian realignmemt would be a huge blow to the globalists and so I support it wholeheartedly
It would truly be a game changer

SAA and SDF had a shared highway... not sure if that is the case given the present situation.

Helping the Kurds is one of the dumbest things we've ever done. We shouldv'e used fighting ISIS as a pretext to annihilate the Kurdish Communist sons-of-bitches. Kind of like Russia uses, and created, ISIS as a pretext to bomb Syrian rebels.

Why do people even care about Hasakah? It is fucking irrelevant.

In fact the government should simply evacuate Qamishli and Hasakah, and send the guys there to somewhere that actually matter. I don't think the NDF retards would be willing to do that though.

Can we go back to talking about Aleppo now, please? Are Nusrats getting BTFO?

The Syrian National Defense Force and Kurdish forces are in coordination of securing al-Hasaka, where the NDF secure and maintain peace in the Arabic Neighborhoods and the Kurdish forces do the same in the Kurdish neighborhoods. And the Syrian Arab Army withdraw to its barracks around the city without any presence on the ground. Thus maintain a civil government in the city with para-military presence to defend it from any potential ISIS attacks; while the military remains on alert.
Yesterday, the Kurdish forces started an illegal arrest campaign against Arabs in al-Hsakea, who turned for the NDF for protection. the NDF offered them protection, and as a result the Kurdish forces shelled Syrian government civil buildings; the Syrian Arab Army responded by shelling the source of fire as it was a violation of the agreement in the city.
The Kurdish forces attempted attacking NDF positions and SAA barracks and checkpoints at the city entrance; which forces the Syrian military command to dispatch an SyAAF attack bomber to target the source of fire.
By 2PM, the Kurdish forces asked for a non-conditional cease of fire and deescalation of the situation which the Syrian Army command instantly agreed on.
The US-led coalition attempted to intercept the SyAAF attack bomber but the attack bomber conducted its airstrike anyway.
If the US-Led coalition think for once that by allowing them into Syrian Airspace they can do whatever they wish inside they are mistaken, let them remember what happened when one of their armed drones left the "allowed" airspace and entered one of the SyAAF and Syrian Air Defense denied airspace over Latakia.
Finally, the situation as of now, there are no clashes in al-Hasaka but the Kurdish forces are sending their families to al-Qamishly and are ordered by the US to create disturbances; the Syrian Military Command is clear on its stand there, no provocation is to be done against them, but there will be no hesitation to retaliate against any provocation.

Ah I see, so to you, simply because the backstabbing Turks end up on the right side for a change, (temporarily, I'm sure) it makes them awesome and cool and you'd totally be ok with them fucking your sister or some shit.

Whereas the rest of the world, knowing how the majority of them act, doesn't trustthem for a moment.

Based.

reminder this shitty war better end fast.

Nice proxy

See the comments

Kurds are an Iranian group. Pic related.

>Assad fighting Kurds

Just fuck the middle east. Its not salvageable. Its a fucking clusterfuck of corrupt and evil fucks. Not siding with any of them is the GOAT position to take.

Except based Iran.

What the fuck are you even talking about you inbred retard? No one here is defending the K*rds. Iran and Turkey simply can not ally. One hopes for a Sunni expansion while the other hopes for a Shia expansion.

If le Grand Sultan ever steps down, the first thing Turkey should do should be quitting N*TO and allying with Russia and China. But right now it is not possible.

Literally every country that has a sizeable K*rdish minority has problems with them and yet K*rds have convinced the world that there is something wrong with everyone but K*rds.

Sounds familiar huh?

>implying i said anything like that
>asian education

Come to gallipoli mad man

Erdogan is such a dickhead. Basically his little adventure in Syria has fucked up and Kurds are now out of control, So now he wants to put things back to the way they were before.

Fuck him.

Beat that shit down fucking Turds. Man I wish I was there.

I would kick the shit out of them while meme'ing on them

>ditching NATO
>back to before

jewbook.com/homs.news2016/photos/a.1516132538604310.1073741828.1516128868604677/1727419000808995/?type=3

>We hate turks, but you know what? Fuck it, let's kill kurds together.

seconded

Aleppo will decide the fate of the war.

Though this might decide if America ends up intervening on the side of Al-Qaeda after all...

Erdogan used to be friends with Assad and Putin once.

The roach snake

Actually if Erdogan pulls this off he will be the most ruthless and cunning leader in history.

Turkey will turn from a pawn to a power player next to China, Russia and Iran.