Sup Forums in

Hey fellow gender neutral sentients, are you as hyped for the new season of Simpsons as I am?

ФЛ AOЛУHDKWAUБOA DK
AKFKAUЛBPЛФЩЖДB SMII
NSKJF #1 FAKCJЛФШ OAO

OVER.

Do people seriously not get this reference

I'm just trying to avoid being eaten by the Morlocks. How did our ancestors not believe Sup Forums.

Who /morlock/ here?

Not as hyped as I am for season 8 of Venture Bros!

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Has anybody seen the new quadraxus the quantum cube? I know it's for younglings, but it's content is pleasing to our senses. Especially sight.
People are saying it's the next genetically altered micro equines, but I think it's better than that.

ALL HAIL THE DARK LORD OF THE TWIN MOONS

Who knew that the prophesied Morlocks were actually the Morlocks from X-Men? Fuckin' muties. We should have listened to Perlmutter!!

The female identified quadraxus is best waifu.

So anyone pissed off that Stan Lee ate an entire solar system's soul this week? Again?

Hey guys.

So, did your robot slave masters let you have an hour on the Meganet too?

the politics really zigzagged in that didnt they. first he assumes the morlocks are the descendants of the working class, then he later thinks the eloi are, or else the working class rose up and enslaved the decandent and weak.. and it's like.. dude.. you're making HUGE assumptions there. class as you understood it in your century wouldn't last much longer anyway

Shh... Don't speak the name of the Deavorer of Worlds.

DON'T... DON'T.. HAVE COW MAN!,DON'T... HAVE COW MAN!

After all these years, Bill is still the best husbando.

Yeah, but only on the Sol 1 servers. So I coudn't get to see any of that hot Canis Major stuff.

That five-year period when we thought Stan Lee actually died until it turned out he just peeled off his human body to evolve into the eldritch planet-eater Ex'cel'sior was weird.

0101010101010101010101010101010101. 010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101.

Get the fuck outta here lowbreed.

Though that did explain why so many constellations disappeared then. I remember when the first one blinked out. Shit was creepy.