ROCKY MTN HIGH: JOHNSON at 16% in COLORADO

coloradoindependent.com/160761/gary-johnson-colorado

so?

I'm a libertarian but I'm voting Trump. Gary Johnson would be like the Justin Trudeau of America.

Colorado has a high percentage of granola faggots. Way too high...

Fuck Johnson, he supports TPP.

DUDE WEED LMAO

Is Colorado even a swing state?

smoking too much weed

Same. I need those conservative SCOTUS appointees.

I knew Colorado was full of autists.

That's 16% we could use to keep Hillary from winning, thx Johnson-feelers.

Off course he does, he is a libertarian globalist.

This

Essentially no, honestly. Way too much urbanization.

i'd be happy to cheerlead one of the pauls running this ticket
but johnson is just an american version of LMAO WEED

>I won't enforce the border
>I won't protect your right to bear arms
>but you'd better bake the fucking cake

It is now. Johnson is stealing the cuck vote from clinton

Open borders
Wants to relinquish gun rights
Dude, pot
Globalist wet dream. Fuck this shill

not anymore

the johnson supporters are disaffected Republicans

Trump did very poorly in the mountain West

He lost several states in the primaries by more than 50%

nobody likes Trump out here, but a lot of people also can't stand Hillary and the Democrats

Look at all these Trumpfags mocking the Johnson.
Johnson is obviously doing something right.

then maybe Johnson will split the vote and give trump a narrow victory

Like what?

Glad to see this. I wouldn't vote for either Mad Dog Donald or Brain Damage Hillary if you were holding a gun to my head. They are both evil bad juju.

I'm going to talk to both parties in a language that they understand, and vote Libertarian. Besides, I like Johnson's style.

>t. Glenn Beck

>Brain Damage Hillary
CUOMO: I’ll say the name, you hit me with the first thing that comes to mind. Remember, we’ve got an audience here and a lot of people watching out there, as well. President Barack Obama?

JOHNSON: Good guy.

CUOMO: One. Governor Weld?

WELD: Barack Obama? I think he’s been statesman-like the last couple of years. He had a disappointing first term, and I think he’s picked up his game the last couple of years. It’s gone better for him.

CUOMO: Hillary Clinton?

JOHNSON: Hillary Clinton, a wonderful public servant, I guess I would say that.

WELD: Old friend. Nice kid. Knew her in her 20s. We shared an office in the Nixon impeachment, real bond, lifelong. Seriously. Not kidding.

Just admit you're a cuck m8.

No one except Trump or Hillary has ANY chance of winning. So why waste a vote when you can just vote Trump and prevent Hillary from winning?

If Hillary does win by like 51-58% then it is because idiot third party voters refused to face reality that it was either her or Trump

Because Gary is essentially Hillary without all the corruption and a pile of corpses behind him. So of course, all the (((True Conservatives))) will be voting for him.

Could Trump even win if he lost Colorado?

Where I live (Nevada), I actually have two alternatives to Donald and Hillz. I can vote for "None of the above candidates" or vote for the Libertarians. Unfortunately, we have the weak form of "None of the above" If "None of the above" wins, then the candidate with the second largest number of votes actually takes office. (This has actually happened)

Voting for the Libertarians sends a stronger message. It shows both parties what happens when they nominate unqualified ding dongs as candidates.

>unqualified ding dongs as candidates.
Except the lelbetarians love one ding dong candidate, so you might as well vote for the hill

I was out West the other week, and was surprised to see the same lack of signs, bumper stickers, etc. as over here in the East. But the exactly one thing I did see was a small anti-Trump bumper sticker.

I'm not and never have been a Republican, and I ordinarily would be protest voting Libertarian like I have in the past, but I think it is a bad miscalculation to do so this time around, so I hope you'll think carefully and not go off emotion alone.

>libertarianism is an ideology for children
>but Johnson isnt a libertarian anyway

Don't know what to think