WHITE FOLKS!

Why aren't you getting off your honkey ass to help the people YOU enslaved?

twitter.com/ceohunty/status/766338387821363200

Other urls found in this thread:

usa.gov/register-to-vote
downwithjugears.blogspot.com/2016/08/harold-covingtons-northwest.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's my duty as a super white male, with white privilege to help the lesser races and make them realize their inferiority under me.

I've already given reparations to all of the slaves I've owned in my life.

why would i help whites?

a shame I didn't come up with the idea to make such a website and have a 20-50% fee to make shekels of people's stupidity

If non-whites are equal to whites why do they need stuff like reparations or affirmative action?

Fellow burgers if you haven't registered to vote yet. Register now
Not sure if you're registered?
Need to register?
usa.gov/register-to-vote

TRUMP 2016
Shills don't want us to vote. This makes us a dangerous demographic.

Slavery was a mistake

>Let's try genocide next time

I donated 5 bucks. It's not much but if it helps to clear my conscious it's a small price to pay.

i was also a white slave.
i don't know when. 6000 years ago maybe? not sure, but i was one.
giev me mooniez plex.

Avoid another shoah

White people can get money from this too, I've already got over 200 bucks!!!!!

That actually triggered me.

I identify as a black rap star, signed up to receive my reparations from whitey.

Worth a shot.
Or 6 million shots.
Or a few buckets of chemicals.

Seriously. We either should have sent them all back or killed them all or kept them enslaved in perpetuity.

Maybe we could start a gofundme to help them re-immigrate back.

Deport them to Liberia perhaps?

>when the nose knows

Because I didn't enslave anyone, my ancestors didn't enslave anyone, and I don't know anyone who has ever been enslaved.

Can we send them bad checks so they get charged by their bank?

My ancestors owned exactly zero slaves, and in fact fought to the north to free your sorry asses. You can send me a thank-you check any time.

>gofundme
>help
nah, just take their social security money and use it to fuel planes. Force them in and airdrop them near some african coast.

The people that say "X folks" are always SJWs.
They can bankrupt themselves by giving the nigs all of their money.

>pretend to be black
>get free shit
Im trying it out anons

Lol I would rather whipe my ass with a 100 dollar bill than give anyone a penny "just because in white"

Because I didn't enslave anyone.

Is this some kind of (((con)))?

This
can we make it happen

>Whites and non-whites are equal!
>But you still need to give non-whites reparations!

I'm actually related to John Adams. Did Adams own slaves?

Good luck Lemonjello Smith

>POC 1: I need a massage. This week.
>White Person 1: [posts Groupon with code for redemption]

It's a proper charity for the needy and not a way to beg for inane whimsical shit.

>chemicals
I like the way you think user

im not 150+ years old

>reparations

wat

Feels good not being white.

Lol, what if someone pretends to be black and then collects checks from dumb SJWs?

Seems like a win-win.

The Romans fucked up German tribes pretty bad over the years. Enslaved a lot, massacred a lot. You better start demanding dem reparashuns from Italians, Helmut.

If it weren't for mistreatment by the Romans you german peoples would be floating clouds of conscious energy by now. They really held you back with their oppression.

I do not care

My GreatX3 grandpappy helped free the slaves.

Does that mean I'm entitled to blacks' reparations?

>i never enslaved anybody
>you were never a slave
fuck off faggot

Only niggers feel butthurt over being colonized.

We were under Austro-Hungarian Rule just 100 years ago and we are not butthurt over it.

but you should.
The only reason nigs can keep breeding is because they are given free money because of ancient feels.
Fighting SJW will result in less useless mouth on this world m80

I'll take one. Actually, I'll take two, as I identify as trans-nigger (stealkin) and have been historically discriminated against.

People are getting a little too aware of cons over the internet.
So we laid one bare in plain sight... and people still fall for it. Sweet.

I have ZERO sympathy for blacks anymore! Over 50 years of Affirmative Action, Black Power, Civil Rights legislation and preferential treatment in hiring and education have resulted in nothing! What a complete joke and failure! The blacks are their own problem.

more like siberia t b h

>blacks are their own problem
If their numbers are contained maybe. If not it WILL become all our problem.
>stop giving 3rd world money. stop giving useless mouth welfare

i'll give up a huge chunk of my paycheck to help fund a "back to africa" campaign.

Uhhhhhhh racist and sexist much?

Nothing would make me happier than official reparations.
A) Instant white guilt cure
B) Instant "equality"
C) Basically nobody would get money anyway because you'd have to prove your ancestry to a slave and most niggers don't even know who their daddy is.

Hope this becomes a full scale thing so I can just pretend to be black and receive free gibs from retarded SJWs

lol
more like
gibsdat.me

>claim to be quarter or half black
>collect reparations from liberals

why aren't you doing this?

I'm actually black so I should take advantage of this and donate the money to Trump's campaign and pay for college.

I don't get it.

>Sup Forums gets this trending and becomes the saviors of the western world

I dindu nuffin

downwithjugears.blogspot.com/2016/08/harold-covingtons-northwest.html?m=1

Here's some reading material about the cause!

> Give a hoot, read a book!

That's what Arabs did with their niggers.
They would cut their dicks and balls off,

It would likely result in some pretty serious race riots as all the white people react to being taxed EVEN FURTHER to support the thuggish nigger culture.

As an aside, I would say it's totally fair to give reparations to those who actually suffered serious racial injustice, such as the Japanese interred during the war. Niggers are just holding onto slavery as their greatest oppression card.

Your money ======> nigger

Isn't it obvious?

How do I donate?

Fuck, I'll swim them back to africa on my back.

No! Think of the helpless Taiga that will be despoiled by AIDS, jenkem and purple drank!

But why troll slayer? Do they get paid for twitter arguments won or what?

pretty useless since they had zero technological knowledge during this time
if something held us back, at least from a scientific PoV, it was the outcome of WW2
imagine Germany would've won and remove all the political consequences
>fully developed cyborgs on the battlefield
>hover tanks
>dogfights in space with lasers and stuff

turned out quite funny the first time

I just wanted to kindly offer a job as a housenigger

Probably not. It's more like a reward for convincing someone to "pay them reparations". For one gullible cracker you get 20 dollars or something.

Give it up or we gon take it white boi

Lets have a competition.

Who here on pol thinks they can pull the most $$$ out of this pretending to be black? SJW's would be actively donating money to you because dey raciss demselves.

Sounds like a win win

Hm.

Totally doesnt look like some kind of scam to me.

Jesus

Why do you need to pretend to be black? Just identify as black.

This, I'm black and they're oppressing me by claiming I'm not. I've known since birth, that underneath this pale, scrawny, lanky frame, was a KANG.

Somebody should turn this into a nigerian prince type scam and see if these stupid fucking niggers go for it.

What about an one way ticket to africa? You can take all your belongings, money, education with you and settle down.

But don't scream too loud if you get dragged out of your home and getting shot because you said or done something a tribesman don't like to hear.

Nah, it's easier and more comfortable crying here and beating down for justice, after that claiming you need reparations.

Ask a fellow slavetrader in the african country where you came from if he hadn't made any money off you.

Pro tip: He will be no white.

Ask for reparations because your own men saw you expendable enough to sell you for a handfull of dollars and a bottle of booze, that's fair enough. But please ask the ones who traded you in not the ones who bought you.

They're onto something then, I'm triggered af just looking at the donations they get for practically doing nothing.

Get #BlackToAfrika on Twitter

The kikebook page is gold.

>the only technological achievements he can dream up are war-related
goddamnit germany why so stereotypical

>Giving niggers money

Why even be a conservative, senpai?

>family immigrates in the 20th century
>get blamed for slavery because I'm white
how is this not racist? if you're the descendant of slaves and you want reparations, go talk to the descendants of the people who owned your ancestors.

>Why aren't you getting off your honkey ass to help the people YOU enslaved?

Because "I" didn't.
I've never slapped chains and collars on anyone, though, not for a lack of want.

IF these racists black people continue to mistake me for my great great great great grandfathers though because "Yo, all whiteys be the same", I will be quite happy to show them how similiar I could be.

Because you benefited from it, apparently. Nobody knows how but hey, blacks are stupid.

Basically be responsible for other people's behavior in the past based on their skin while they refuse to do the same in the present

most meaningful technological advancement have their origin in the military sector since they have the big money to fund the research
once its proven to work reliable it will be adopted (in a less lethal version) for civil market
you are actually using on of these "inventions" right now Sven

Imagine the keks when 150,000 dindus register their ancestry to the one slave they found in some history book

No shame with these POCs.

I just don't give a fuck about black people....they never cross my mind...I don't live near them and never will.

Doing it right now!

Oh wait... Never enslaved anyone

This is the stupidest thing i've ever read.