What did he mean by this?

Does anybody know what Donald Trump meant when he made this tweet. Why would people call him Mr Brexit, and why is Brexit capitalised when it's not an acronym but rather a portmanteau?

He's divorcing Melania for Marine Le Pen.

He didn't just capitalize 'Brexit'. 'Mr.' is in caps too. So he was clearly using caps for emphasis, not to denote an acronym.

RE: What he meant, how else can you interpet it aside from referring to winning despute unfavorable polls? I don't understand where you're getting confused on this.

He's going to be the Prime Minister of the UK soon, obviously.

Thread/

>Why would people call him Mr Brexit, and why is Brexit capitalised when it's not an acronym but rather a portmanteau?

He's a nationalist and, like Brexit, putting his nation first.
He's got a lot of support despite being lacking in polls.
The media will be crying in the streets when he wins, like Brexit.
J.K. Rowling will wish she had magic to control people after he's elected, like with Brexit.

There's a large amount of similarities.

Capitalized "MR" and "BREXIT" for emphasis. Sorry you are so new to the reading that you have not encountered that before.

As for what he MEANT, who the fuck knows? Could be anything, or nothing, sometimes he just says or tweets the random thought crossing his mind at the moment He seems a firm believer in the concept of Leave No Thought Unexpressed.

he hired the pr firm that was behind brexit
>brexit is going to fail in a landslide

Caps is cruise control for cool and he is also yelling at you with HIGH ENERGY

>What he meant, how else can you interpet it aside from referring to winning despute unfavorable polls?

Plausible, though he may have also meant that he's a big booster of the idea of Brexit, if he is.

>Caps is cruise control for cool

Holy crap, we have a genuine oldfag here, I think!

Thanks! You're the man now, dog

Get the fuck out of here, 2007 Sup Forums.

Sup Forums was never good

that is true dasu dasu

>What did he mean by this?
At this point, I don't think even Trump knows what he means by shit like that.

He means he's going to pressure the UK into doing their Article 50 shit ASAP and make sure they make GOOD DEALS with the EU and not get ripped off! Many such cases! SAD.

oi oi oi now you cheeky fukin cunt you!

TFW 2016 Sup Forumstarded

I should really have grown out of this shit by now.

2006*

fuk

My god you lot are dumb no one has it yet, he means BREXIT was 10 points behind in the polls and no one thought it had a chance but it won in the end, just like he will.

Is this sarcasm too?

Shit didn't see you there mate sorry.

Yes, all the answers to your questions will be answered here Shalom!