Make valid criticism of the trump campaign

>make valid criticism of the trump campaign
>post polls that show he is losing
>show every piece of evidence possible to prove that Trump is not doing well atm
>"LALALA I'm not listening CTR SHILL GTFO"
Why can't Sup Forums just accept the fact that Trump is doing very poorly right now?

Thanks for Correcting the Record

Because its boring now fuck off.

well shit looks like it's over time to pack up boys

Why can't people stop frogposting

>so mad he had to make his own thread
Pathetic

Hear no, speak no, see no, tweet no, EVIL.

I've actually been saying for a while now that the shills have won by shutting down any conversation that isn't Sup Forums narrative approved. You can't post here if you have a negative opinion of Trump.

Make no mistake, CTR is/was here, but they could honestly be gone by now and it wouldn't matter. Any real user that posts anything critical of Trump will just be shut down, the shill meme will now never die.

Shills killed meaningful conversation on Sup Forums, this board is forever kill. And we helped kill it by giving shills (You)'s instead of sliding

Thanks! DUDE! For correcting! My! Record!

Your stipend will be mailed within 3-5 business days! Thank you for #CorrectingTheRecord!

>this board is forever kill
Cute.

Polls, taken by a biased news network for even further confirmation bias, really don't mean anything though. The debates are going to be the deciding factor this time around.

Is this demon supposed to have sweet tits?

The name of this board is "politically incorrect". There is only one candidate who aligns with the spirit of Sup Forums . Hence the rabid support. Fuck off.

Because polls don't mean shit and if you want to have an actual political discussion you should bring policy and subjects to the table you fucking retarded faggot. Thanks for Correcting my Record fucking kike.

sage

You have to go back.

>I know, I'll post a frog, maybe that will convince them to believe me.

Don't confuse silence from trump supporters for a lack of support.

We've seen your posts "BRIAN". Your critical assessment of the trump campaign is
>lol drumpftards vote for a big orange meanie, you are all xenophobic racists.

That's why no one listens, you talk like your 12.

>every single rigged poll has hillary winning

really made me go "hmm"

Literally, you are working for CTR, you came to Sup Forums at most a couple of weeks ago, STFU and get out lest we summon the might of almight KEK to smite you down

Shill

Sage goes in all fields

>>make valid criticism of the trump campaign

Posting a poll is not a valid criticism.

Yes.

he did his ama on r/The_Donald/, a Sup Forums colony (supposedly)

>trump faggots are any different

Even the rasmussen polls which have a pro-trump bias have shown him behind hillary recently, you can't just say that every polls that doesn't play into your beliefs is biased against Trump.

This isn't about policy, it's about the undeniable fact that Trump is losing to Hillary atm and that he needs to change his strategy to win.

Making a valid criticism and posting polls are separate things, which is why I didn't include them in the same sentence.

I'm a #CruzMissile who get that all the time. It's frustrating.

>implying you useless faggots can do anything other than post polls

Kys.

let's step into your land of shillery

>candidate losing in the polls
>"HURR DURR I GUESS I'LL FORGET MY MORALS AND VOTE FOR THE OTHER CANDIDATE!"

What do you shills intend to do?

>This isn't about policy,
Okay great there isn't anything to discuss thanks for sliding my fucking board you stupid God damn faggot CTR shill.

You want discussion bring something to discuss. Until then, suck a fucking dick faggot shill.

sage

>deluding yourself this much

OK, but when november comes around you faggots will finally wake up from your dream of Trump winning

The discussion is about how Trump's campaign is failing and he needs to change to win.

I brought something to discuss, but somehow it went right over your head.

Ok Op,

Polls don't matter, but what exactly tips your scales on favor of Hillary?

>"""valid"""
This thread should have /thread'ed with a post of just the above

If Trump is losing then why are his rallies attracting a lot more people?

He is clearly the more popular candidate.

> (You)
>The discussion is about how Trump's campaign is failing
Can only be decided by shitty useless polls that don't mean jack shit. Nothing to discuss.

>and he needs to change to win.
This is your shitty opinion and there is nothing to discuss. I either agree or disagree. No subject matter to discuss.

Thanks for sliding my fucking board you fucking faggot shill I hope you die a horrible painful death you god damn piece of shit.

You want to have a fucking political discussion then let's do it in another thread. Until you bring shit to the table that warrants a thread, I'll sage your shitty God damn shit into the dirt. Fuck you.

safe AGAIN

Bernie's rallies routinely attracted well over ten thousand people, and he still lost to Hillary.

ten thousand kids who can't even vote. That's why he lost to hillary.

not an argument

Your beloved polls have them tied now

Wut do CTR? Your narrative is failing

I wasn't trying to make a point. Not a post and not a thread.

SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE